My (usually very good) source says

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

JJ was caught cheating, and is out. :oops:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Re: My (usually very good) source says

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

That suuuccckkkksssss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Basically, back room dealing is not below us (see: MV2). If this thing goes away, it goes away because someone VERY high up, not in the athletic Dept, makes it go away. My source thinks he’s gone. Prepare mentally for that possibility.

And this is a very good source.
Salute the Marines
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:JJ was caught cheating, and is out. :oops:
TSL was all over this last week, so far nobody knows anything for sure. Your comment on the athletic dept. making it go away is way off base though. The rumor is it is in the hands of the student
honor court deal and the punishments are varied and not all expulsion. The athletic dept. has no influence on that board by the way.

We will see what happens, we have Willis and Hooker ready to go so it is not a killer for us
Hokie5150

Post by Hokie5150 »

If he was cheating, then good riddance. If not, let's hope justice is served.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Hokie5150 wrote:
If he was cheating, then good riddance. If not, let's hope justice is served.
Jesse Jackson? Who are we talking about?
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
TSL was all over this last week, so far nobody knows anything for sure. Your comment on the athletic dept. making it go away is way off base though. The rumor is it is in the hands of the student
honor court deal and the punishments are varied and not all expulsion. The athletic dept. has no influence on that board by the way.

We will see what happens, we have Willis and Hooker ready to go so it is not a killer for us
who is JJ?
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

who is JJ?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:JJ was caught cheating, and is out. [emoji15]

who is JJ?
Dyn o mite!

We got willie and hooker.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

who is JJ?
Dyn o mite!

I would rather have Jackson but we are not dead in the water if he is gone
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

who is JJ?
Dyn o mite!

Booker
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

who is JJ?
Dyn o mite!

Booker

Even better.

Did JJ play offense or defense? Pitch or catch?

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

My source is usually light years better than TSL
Salute the Marines
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

My source is usually light years better than TSL
So is eating corn a better predictor of a turd
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

That would be a shame. But it would even worse if we fixed it.

I would rather lose every game this season then to become North Carolina. It's easy to hate UNC, Miami and Florida State and virtually every team SEC, because they don't care about educating their players.

Please, not at my school.

I thought he was a good kid. Probably is. But let's not become one of ...those schools.

If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

oaktonhokie wrote:That would be a shame. But it would even worse if we fixed it.

I would rather lose every game this season then to become North Carolina. It's easy to hate UNC, Miami and Florida State and virtually every team SEC, because they don't care about educating their players.

I thought he was a good kid. Probably is. But let's not become one of ...those schools.

Who is JJ?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:That would be a shame. But it would even worse if we fixed it.

Who is JJ?
starting QB, Josh Jackson
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Who is JJ?
thank you.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Who is JJ?
thank you.
You really couldn't figure that out? I thought you were pulling our leg on this.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Who is JJ?
thank you.
You really couldn't figure that out? I thought you were pulling our leg on this.
I had forgotten the name of our quarterback.

he started out with promise against wfva, but didn't show me much last year.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

[/quote]

Who is JJ?[/quote]

starting QB, Josh Jackson[/quote]

thank you.[/quote]You really couldn't figure that out? I thought you were pulling our leg on this.[/quote]

he started out with promise against wfva, but didn't show me much last year.[/quote]

He was key to some of our later wins last year, he got hurt along the way but we really did not have a really good replacement so he stayed in. If he is gone and Willis does not perform we have
no experience behind those two. That would be rough
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:I would rather lose every game this season then to become North Carolina. It's easy to hate UNC, Miami and Florida State and virtually every team SEC, because they don't care about educating their players.

Who is JJ?[/quote]

thank you.[/quote]You really couldn't figure that out? I thought you were pulling our leg on this.[/quote]

he started out with promise against wfva, but didn't show me much last year.[/quote]

He was key to some of our later wins last year, he got hurt along the way but we really did not have a really good replacement so he stayed in. If he is gone and Willis does not perform we have
no experience behind those two. That would be rough[/quote]

He seems like a good kid from a good family. I'd be surprised if there were something here.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

It will suck if we lose JJ, but coming to campus this fall is Quincy Patterson.

He won’t play in 18, but he is Vick lite

https://youtu.be/kLYLn3_buuo

“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:It will suck if we lose JJ, but coming to campus this fall is Quincy Patterson.

He won’t play in 18, but he is Vick lite

https://youtu.be/kLYLn3_buuo

If he's that good, he should play.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:I would rather lose every game this season then to become North Carolina. It's easy to hate UNC, Miami and Florida State and virtually every team SEC, because they don't care about educating their players.

Who is JJ?

no experience behind those two. That would be rough[/quote]

He seems like a good kid from a good family. I'd be surprised if there were something here.[/quote]

yea, to me it would be out of character from what I have seen from him but who knows