Tonya Harding had nothing to do with it.

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Tonya Harding had nothing to do with it.

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

That is all.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
Florida Hokie
Party: Like a Rock Star

Re: Tonya Harding had nothing to do with it.

Post by Florida Hokie »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:That is all.
Why? Whyyyyyyyyy? WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

she still claims that, of course I don't remember that they ever charged her as part of the conspiracy to do the act, so maybe she did not and it was the guy, ya know the two guys that did it were not exactly the smartest apples in the bunch.
Florida Hokie
Party: Like a Rock Star

Post by Florida Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:she still claims that, of course I don't remember that they ever charged her as part of the conspiracy to do the act, so maybe she did not and it was the guy, ya know the two guys that did it were not exactly the smartest apples in the bunch.
She was charged with obstruction of the investigation. One of the investigators is alleged to have said there's no way she didn't know.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

OK, yea I have not watched all the anniversary stuff on the tv lately on it. Saw she is quite a bit from her skating weight and apparently has refrained from whizzing hubcaps at her current man but could not remember the whole chain of events in the aftermath of the whacking.
Florida Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:she still claims that, of course I don't remember that they ever charged her as part of the conspiracy to do the act, so maybe she did not and it was the guy, ya know the two guys that did it were not exactly the smartest apples in the bunch.
She was charged with obstruction of the investigation. One of the investigators is alleged to have said there's no way she didn't know.