80's girl sung the national anthem for the NFC title game

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

80's girl sung the national anthem for the NFC title game

Post by nolanvt »

IIRC, the legend has gone from 80 tagging Ann Wilson to fooling around or something of that sort. Can someone clarify this important detail for me?
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Re: 80's girl sung the national anthem for the NFC title gam

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

nolanvt wrote:IIRC, the legend has gone from 80 tagging Ann Wilson to fooling around or something of that sort. Can someone clarify this important detail for me?
It was Nancy not Ann. He did her in his dreams. That was what the song "These Dreams" is about.

These dreams go on when I close my eyes.
Every second of the night, 80 lives nother life.

The vocals on this song are done by Nancy, not Ann. Ann does lead on most other songs.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: 80's girl sung the national anthem for the NFC title gam

Post by nolanvt »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
nolanvt wrote:IIRC, the legend has gone from 80 tagging Ann Wilson to fooling around or something of that sort. Can someone clarify this important detail for me?
It was Nancy not Ann. He did her in his dreams. That was what the song "These Dreams" is about.

These dreams go on when I close my eyes.
Every second of the night, 80 lives nother life.

The vocals on this song are done by Nancy, not Ann. Ann does lead on most other songs.
Ah
Fully vaccinated, still not dead