Nolan

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Nolan

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

We gotta start our Grant Wells Heisman banter [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hopefully he will turn out better than Ryan “moves like molasses” Willis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: Nolan

Post by nolanvt »

Ha! While I’m encouraged that the Herd has a QB who appears to be able to throw the forward pass this year, I’m tempering my expectations until after they play Appy State in a couple weeks.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:Ha! While I’m encouraged that the Herd has a QB who appears to be able to throw the forward pass this year, I’m tempering my expectations until after they play Appy State in a couple weeks.

Chad Pennington the 2nd!!!!! I wish him all the luck in the world. He kinda caught a break in that he went into beast-mode on a weekend without a lot of games, so he got a ton of air time from what I saw. Good for him.
Bay_area_Hokie

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

How is Wells doing Nolan? Haven’t kept up unfortunately ....are we still going to NYC for the ceremony or what?

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:How is Wells doing Nolan? Haven’t kept up unfortunately ....are we still going to NYC for the ceremony or what?

Played well yesterday on the 50th anniversary of the crash. Had over 300 yards and 5 TDs. But....it was against Middle Tennessee. I’m simply going to enjoy this season and hope for a CUSA Championship. No chance at the G5 spot in the NY6 as that will go to Cincy.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Ha! While I’m encouraged that the Herd has a QB who appears to be able to throw the forward pass this year, I’m tempering my expectations until after they play Appy State in a couple weeks.

Chad Pennington the 2nd!!!!! I wish him all the luck in the world. He kinda caught a break in that he went into beast-mode on a weekend without a lot of games, so he got a ton of air time from what I saw. Good for him.
Ironically enough, Marshall has already offered Chad’s kid, who’s playing for ole Dad somewhere in Kentucky.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Bay Area, no Heisman this year. Grant had 5 picks in a 20-0 shutout loss at home on Senior Day to 23 point underdog Rice who had guys out due to COVID.

Next year, though.