Nice to know we can count on some things. We are not a good team,

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
oaktonhokie

Nice to know we can count on some things. We are not a good team,

Post by oaktonhokie »

that is being kind.

But i remember thinking late in the game that "Thank god we are playing the yahoos. We will try to find a way to blow this but they won't accept our gift."

Sure enough, we fumbled with three minutes left in our own territory.
Sure enough, uva throws a pass to an offensive tackle.

A few years ago we were about to lose to UNC, another team that deep down, knows they suck. They were about to score from about our three yard line late in the 4Q. I said at the time that "Thank god we are playing carolina. They will find a way to screw this up."

Sure enough, they fumbled and we ran it back about 285 yards and won the game.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Nice to know we can count on some things. We are not a good team,

Post by ip_law-hokie »

oaktonhokie wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:44 pm that is being kind.

But i remember thinking late in the game that "Thank god we are playing the yahoos. We will try to find a way to blow this but they won't accept our gift."

Sure enough, we fumbled with three minutes left in our own territory.
Sure enough, uva throws a pass to an offensive tackle.

A few years ago we were about to lose to UNC, another team that deep down, knows they suck. They were about to score from about our three yard line late in the 4Q. I said at the time that "Thank god we are playing carolina. They will find a way to screw this up."

Sure enough, they fumbled and we ran it back about 285 yards and won the game.
UVa should be embarrassed about their defense, though we weren't any better for at least half the game.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.