Now we've got Marshall

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
RiverguyVT

Now we've got Marshall

Post by RiverguyVT »

the other best team in C-USA.

Earlier, I'd expressed hope that our D spend some of this week working on GT's scheme. Not. So. Sure now.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Now we've got Marshall

Post by cwtcr hokie »

when I checked in on the game on tv the other day with Marshall Ohio was beating them and both teams had scored about 30 so we win this one, ecu game is much tougher than the thundering turds
RiverguyVT wrote:the other best team in C-USA.

Earlier, I'd expressed hope that our D spend some of this week working on GT's scheme. Not. So. Sure now.
miles

Re: Now we've got Marshall

Post by miles »

As long as our defense holds Marshal scoreless, VT has a fitty fitty chance, hope for the best. About all we can expect at this point. :P

cwtcr hokie wrote:when I checked in on the game on tv the other day with Marshall Ohio was beating them and both teams had scored about 30 so we win this one, ecu game is much tougher than the thundering turds
RiverguyVT wrote:the other best team in C-USA.