Bay Area Hokie

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
Valencia Hokie

Bay Area Hokie

Post by Valencia Hokie »

I repent in dust and ashes. 2011 must have been a fluke or just much better receivers. Ugh. Sadly, it seems too late to end the experiment.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Bay Area Hokie

Post by awesome guy »

Valencia Hokie wrote:I repent in dust and ashes. 2011 must have been a fluke or just much better receivers. Ugh. Sadly, it seems too late to end the experiment.
better receivers. And it was raining buckets on Saturday, even the Marshal QB had issues in the second half. At least he remembered he has legs and the body of a TE.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Valencia Hokie wrote:I repent in dust and ashes. 2011 must have been a fluke or just much better receivers. Ugh. Sadly, it seems too late to end the experiment.
In 2011 he had Boykin, Coale and David Wilson on the team. We are a long way from a supporting cast like that....

I just wish he would play like he did at the end of the game. He is uncomfortable putting the team on his shoulders, and he can win a lot of games with his legs. He is strong like bull.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
In 2011 he had Boykin, Coale and David Wilson on the team. We are a long way from a supporting cast like that....

I just wish he would play like he did at the end of the game. He is uncomfortable putting the team on his shoulders, and he can win a lot of games with his legs. He is strong like bull.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Coale is still wide open.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk