Does anyone pay for tsl these days?

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Does anyone pay for tsl these days?

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I boycotted the pay board when Will cut UWS.

The free board seems to be a 24x7 battle to see who can be the most negative, misanthropic a-hole at all times.

I might end my boycott if the pay board has people talking football who aren't on the verge of suicide because we have a lot of running back talent.

Anyone on these days?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Re: Does anyone pay for tsl these days?

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I boycotted the pay board when Will cut UWS.

The free board seems to be a 24x7 battle to see who can be the most negative, misanthropic a-hole at all times.

I might end my boycott if the pay board has people talking football who aren't on the verge of suicide because we have a lot of running back talent.

Anyone on these days?

I've been a subscriber for years. It doesn't cost that much. I can understand why they wanted to get rid of UWS. What I find funny though, is that when it comes to football, UWS is much more level headed than their subscribers. Lol.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

I'm a subscriber. I can't stand the free football board. K don't like threaded boards in general, but if I'm gonna read a threaded board, it's gonna be the subscriber board.

Or the Lounge, but my Lounge addiction goes back YEARS. LOL
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

I answered OK on the football board and I got a few months free of paid board access thanks to dolph. :)
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

well darn it we did not beat Bill and Mary by enough...... fire the coaches!!!!!
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I boycotted the pay board when Will cut UWS.

Anyone on these days?