Photos from VT @ UNC

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Photos from VT @ UNC

Post by BigDave »

I apologize for the quality ... the sun was in my eyes and the one time I got a decent panoramic, two people stood up right as I panned to that side.
2014 Virginia Tech Hokies @ North Carolina Tarheels entrance.jpg
2014 Virginia Tech Hokies @ North Carolina Tarheels entrance.jpg (707.41 KiB) Viewed 773 times
2014 Virginia Tech Hokies @ North Carolina Tarheels football.jpg
2014 Virginia Tech Hokies @ North Carolina Tarheels football.jpg (671.69 KiB) Viewed 773 times
2014 Virginia Tech Hokies @ North Carolina Tarheels football 2.jpg
2014 Virginia Tech Hokies @ North Carolina Tarheels football 2.jpg (701.63 KiB) Viewed 773 times
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
cwtcr hokie

Re: Photos from VT @ UNC

Post by cwtcr hokie »

first, where are all the people at? second, those seats the first 20 rows up suck out loud!

was busy as heck on the farm Saturday but listened to the NC feed on the radio, it was really depressing, I recorded the game but that second half was so boring I had no interest in watching it, glad for the win but that was a boring game
BigDave wrote:I apologize for the quality ... the sun was in my eyes and the one time I got a decent panoramic, two people stood up right as I panned to that side.
2014 Virginia Tech Hokies @ North Carolina Tarheels entrance.jpg
2014 Virginia Tech Hokies @ North Carolina Tarheels football.jpg
2014 Virginia Tech Hokies @ North Carolina Tarheels football 2.jpg