I'm pretty bumbed

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

I'm pretty bumbed

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Pats block a FG that could have given us our second win. Hurts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
CWHOKIECPA
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: In your Moms mouth

Re: I'm pretty bumbed

Post by CWHOKIECPA »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Pats block a FG that could have given us our second win. Hurts.

Ahh. You should be thankful. They just put the Jets out of their misery. You don't have to watch another Jets game this year. Joe Namath is the most overrated QB of all time. Hehe.
My women clients think I'm so sweet.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: I'm pretty bumbed

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CWHOKIECPA wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:Pats block a FG that could have given us our second win. Hurts.

Ahh. You should be thankful. They just put the Jets out of their misery. You don't have to watch another Jets game this year. Joe Namath is the most overrated QB of all time. Hehe.
You are correct in that we are best served to lose out for our draft pick, but against the Pats and Brady it still hurts along the way.

But Amare is rejuvenated with wine baths and Only about three months until pitchers and catchers. . .

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.