Jameis Winston can really compartmentalize. Better to say

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
oaktonhokie

Jameis Winston can really compartmentalize. Better to say

Post by oaktonhokie »

that jw doesn't care about school, or the rules, or anything but himself...right now.

I think he is a fabulous quarterback.

Tony Kornheiser yesterday went out of his way to say that Winston is not stupid. He's not stupid, he is oblivious. Kornheiser must have said that three times in the space of two minutes. I tend to disagree.

I think Winston is stupid. Very very stupid.

Like Cam Newton at Auburn, he is very charming, has a big bright infectious smile, and comes off as very likeable. I think they are both charlatans, crooks. If either of them were quarterbacking at Virginia Tech, I would turn in my season tickets.

But he is not stupid.

I wonder if he goes to class. This is Florida State were talking about.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Jameis Winston can really compartmentalize. Better to s

Post by cwtcr hokie »

actually per what I heard yesterday he has a very good GPA, thus the he is not stupid comment

his issue is maturity and I am sure after all the accolades last year feels very entitled... but he is only killing his draft status at this point, he will realize how dumb he was in college next spring during the draft
oaktonhokie wrote:that jw doesn't care about school, or the rules, or anything but himself...right now.

I think he is a fabulous quarterback.

Tony Kornheiser yesterday went out of his way to say that Winston is not stupid. He's not stupid, he is oblivious. Kornheiser must have said that three times in the space of two minutes. I tend to disagree.

I think Winston is stupid. Very very stupid.

Like Cam Newton at Auburn, he is very charming, has a big bright infectious smile, and comes off as very likeable. I think they are both charlatans, crooks. If either of them were quarterbacking at Virginia Tech, I would turn in my season tickets.

But he is not stupid.

I wonder if he goes to class. This is Florida State were talking about.