so the mean ol ferguson cop that gunned down the innocent

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
cwtcr hokie

so the mean ol ferguson cop that gunned down the innocent

Post by cwtcr hokie »

skittle eating youngster account of what happened matches exactly with all the evidence in the case. cop was attacked and reacted the way any law enforcement would..... so when the morons in ferguson riot when no charges are brought on the guy, shoot em all, the world will be a smarter place.
TheH2

Re: so the mean ol ferguson cop that gunned down the innocen

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:skittle eating youngster account of what happened matches exactly with all the evidence in the case. cop was attacked and reacted the way any law enforcement would..... so when the morons in ferguson riot when no charges are brought on the guy, shoot em all, the world will be a smarter place.
If only they had cameras on the officer and the car.
People who know, know.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

if only there was evidence......not having cameras is not unusual, the devices and all the parts that go with the systems cost money, never met a rich police unit
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:skittle eating youngster account of what happened matches exactly with all the evidence in the case. cop was attacked and reacted the way any law enforcement would..... so when the morons in ferguson riot when no charges are brought on the guy, shoot em all, the world will be a smarter place.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:if only there was evidence......not having cameras is not unusual, the devices and all the parts that go with the systems cost money, never met a rich police unit
TheH2 wrote:
No camera will quell this stupidity. They really need a camera to tell them the cop didn’t pick up a 6'4" and 300 pound man by the neck with one arm and seated in a vehicle? That's the "hands up, don't shoot" story.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:if only there was evidence......not having cameras is not unusual, the devices and all the parts that go with the systems cost money, never met a rich police unit
TheH2 wrote:
Cameras are pretty cheap now and would cost a lot less than the alternative. I understand that not having a camera is not unusual, but it should be at this point.
People who know, know.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

yes, except you are not talking one camera, it is multiple cameras and I doubt a regular ol polaroid would work. Much less all the footage from the camera, it has to go somewhere. But if you think there is a ton of extra money floating around police depts. then that is probably wrong, but stroke them a check. From the Ferguson case we have a lot of evidence, all of which corroborates the mean ol cops version of events. But see, if you believe that then when all the folks looted they were just common criminals and not protestors that were fighting for the skittle eating youth
TheH2 wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
Cameras are pretty cheap now and would cost a lot less than the alternative. I understand that not having a camera is not unusual, but it should be at this point.
hokie80
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by hokie80 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:yes, except you are not talking one camera, it is multiple cameras and I doubt a regular ol polaroid would work. Much less all the footage from the camera, it has to go somewhere. But if you think there is a ton of extra money floating around police depts. then that is probably wrong, but stroke them a check. From the Ferguson case we have a lot of evidence, all of which corroborates the mean ol cops version of events. But see, if you believe that then when all the folks looted they were just common criminals and not protestors that were fighting for the skittle eating youth
TheH2 wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
I would say for the cost of a single situation that would end up in litigation, the investment in cameras would more than pay for themselves.

I know if I was a cop that did my job in accordance with the law, I would want to have cameras.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

hokie80 wrote: I know if I was a cop that did my job in accordance with the law, I would want to have cameras.
I think that's really important. Also, if you have a little bit of a PSA in your local area it could give officers a little extra safety, give the public a little more confidence in the police force, and make the officer a little more accountable. For the record, I don't think there are many bad cops that need to be held accountable but it doesn't hurt either.

Why is this in sports and not UWS?
People who know, know.