The loser of the VT-scUM game will be in last place

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

The loser of the VT-scUM game will be in last place

Post by BigDave »

The winner will be tied for fourth place.

There was an SNL sketch a year or two ago called "what happened" where contestants were brought in and told their childhood dreams and how badly their lives turned out and then their aunt or grandmother or someone asked "Bobby, what happened?"

That's what I feel like when we're playing Miami for the honor of last place. What happened?

Duke+UVA-C are tied for first and Miami+VT are playing for last place.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
hokie80
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Re: The loser of the VT-scUM game will be in last place

Post by hokie80 »

BigDave wrote:The winner will be tied for fourth place.

There was an SNL sketch a year or two ago called "what happened" where contestants were brought in and told their childhood dreams and how badly their lives turned out and then their aunt or grandmother or someone asked "Bobby, what happened?"

That's what I feel like when we're playing Miami for the honor of last place. What happened?

Beamer farted and Miami is "Back Babyeeeee!"
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

I blame ebola

Marine Hokie

Post by Marine Hokie »

Duke, UVA, and Pitt are in first place I think.

A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
Marine Hokie

Post by Marine Hokie »

I blame Glennon.

cwtcr hokie wrote:I blame ebola

A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

I have watched this team for a long time. While our talent is better than last year on offense, there are no great players like David wilson, Ryan williams, etc, on the team right now. I think it is moving in the right direction, but something dramatic changed in recruiting,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I have watched this team for a long time. While our talent is better than last year on offense, there are no great players like David wilson, Ryan williams, etc, on the team right now. I think it is moving in the right direction, but something dramatic changed in recruiting,

+1
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

we definitely got a lot of young talent on this team, our future is very bright. Our problem this year is at QB and the large amount of injuries. we lost our first three starting RB's the last two games, hopefully Marshawn is back tonight but with our issues at QB and little to no running game it is not surprising our O is struggling. See the klempson O, they also lost their first two RB's, and the new starting QB and are struggling on O although I would take their QB anyday over ours right now.
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:I have watched this team for a long time. While our talent is better than last year on offense, there are no great players like David wilson, Ryan williams, etc, on the team right now. I think it is moving in the right direction, but something dramatic changed in recruiting,