Four-game home ACC losing streak

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Four-game home ACC losing streak

Post by BigDave »

How far will it go? With BC and UVA-C remaining, do we pick up a home conference win this year?
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
UpstateSCHokie

Re: Four-game home ACC losing streak

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

BigDave wrote:How far will it go? With BC and UVA-C remaining, do we pick up a home conference win this year?
If we can't win a conference home game this year, I would hope Frank would do the respectable and step down.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
hokie80
Party: Independent

Post by hokie80 »

BigDave wrote:How far will it go? With BC and UVA-C remaining, do we pick up a home conference win this year?
Since the 2011 season our record is

10-10 in the ACC and 19-15 overall.

Forget the national level...we aren't even competitive in the worst of the big 5 conferences.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

that is not happening, if we had a half decent competent QB this year we would not look near as bad, or if we did not injure all our RB's... its a rough year, Frank just signed an extension and who are you bringing in to replace him with?
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
If we can't win a conference home game this year, I would hope Frank would do the respectable and step down.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

if we can't stop a running game then we may not get to .500, lot of work for Bud the next 8 days
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:that is not happening, if we had a half decent competent QB this year we would not look near as bad, or if we did not injure all our RB's... its a rough year, Frank just signed an extension and who are you bringing in to replace him with?
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Good lord. That same tired (who's going to replace him" meme.

You are a broken record. My goodness...I guess when he does finally retire we should just shut the program down because we can't replce Frank :roll:
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

why do you think he cannot win games.... except for bud we have mostly new younger coaches..... I know, firing everyone in sight works great..... ask the gators
hokie80 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:that is not happening, if we had a half decent competent QB this year we would not look near as bad, or if we did not injure all our RB's... its a rough year, Frank just signed an extension and who are you bringing in to replace him with?
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

You are a broken record. My goodness...I guess when he does finally retire we should just shut the program down because we can't replce Frank :roll:
hokie80

Post by hokie80 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:why do you think he cannot win games.... except for bud we have mostly new younger coaches..... I know, firing everyone in sight works great..... ask the gators
hokie80 wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Or ask FSU and Auburn.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

80 , try and deal in reality, Frank is VT football and just signed an extension, he is not going anywhere barring health issues for a few years... get the eff over it
hokie80 wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

do we get the same recruits the noles and Auburn get???? think about it
hokie80 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:why do you think he cannot win games.... except for bud we have mostly new younger coaches..... I know, firing everyone in sight works great..... ask the gators
hokie80 wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Or ask FSU and Auburn.