Mark Leal leaving the program.

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
hokie80
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Mark Leal leaving the program.

Post by hokie80 »

Yep. All is well though.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: Mark Leal leaving the program.

Post by nolanvt »

hokie80 wrote:Yep. All is well though.
Pretty lucky kid if he got a decent job with a sociology degree.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

you guys are worse than the nutballs on the fball board..... it appears he had a job offer he had to take or would lose the offer.... so if was you or me I bet we would make the same decision
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

cwtcr hokie wrote:you guys are worse than the nutballs on the fball board..... it appears he had a job offer he had to take or would lose the offer.... so if was you or me I bet we would make the same decision
Has anyone actually said that he had to take the job or lose the offer or is that just a message board guess?

Who in the world recruits college students with "start now or the offer is off the table" offers?
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

BigDave wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:you guys are worse than the nutballs on the fball board..... it appears he had a job offer he had to take or would lose the offer.... so if was you or me I bet we would make the same decision
Has anyone actually said that he had to take the job or lose the offer or is that just a message board guess?

Who in the world recruits college students with "start now or the offer is off the table" offers?
he has already graduated.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

difference being he has already graduated. And getting a real job these days is not an easy task. IF I was him I would make the same decision... no brainer

more info on the fball board today, per shane beamer dream job in Richmond, I wish him the best and would have made the same decision. Heck I have been trying to make a job change for two years, not happening and the job listings now are the worst volume I have seen in the two years.
BigDave wrote:

Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Yeah, can't blame him. He needs to move forward with his life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila