Are we in the MNC hunt now?

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Are we in the MNC hunt now?

Post by awesome guy »

We're ranked again so that can only mean delusions of grandeur from the PATTs.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: Are we in the MNC hunt now?

Post by Major Kong »

awesome guy wrote:We're ranked again so that can only mean delusions of grandeur from the PATTs.
Why not? :D
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

No, we have a loss and it appears several teams may make it all the way with no losses. But that is pointless anyways as there will be no acc teams in the game, the SEC has one side locked up, the question now is it Oregon, Stanford or ohio state that gets the other side, my guess is Oregon now, probably playing bama. bama crushes them again.

gotta feel bad for the noles or Klempson, all that effort and one will end up in a bcs bowl nobody watches and one will end up not even in a bcs bowl.

life is not always fair
awesome guy wrote:We're ranked again so that can only mean delusions of grandeur from the PATTs.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Oregon hasn't played anyone yet. I think you could very easily see the PAC 12 teams beat each other up.

The bigger problem is tOSU. The Big 10+1+1 absolutely sucks and nobody is going to beat them.

Also, we would need the other contenders to have two losses anyway ... we're not going ahead of, say, a one-loss TAMU or a one-loss PAC 12 team.

Then again, in the hypothetical that we win out, this would involve us beating probably a #2 Clemson or FSU in the ACCCG, so it's kinda hard to keep you out when you just took out a top-2 team and your lone loss is to #1.

I don't think this is even relevant, though ... I would be stunned if we win the ACCCG. I think we've got maybe a 50/50 shot of beating Pitt and a 50/50 shot of beating Miami. (I don't know what to think of Maryland any more - I would have said they were going to be a tough game but now???) But if/when we get to the ACCCG, it's a different story. I like our matchup with FSU a bit better than with Clemson. I'd say there's a 0% chance we beat Clemson and a 20% chance we beat FSU.
cwtcr hokie wrote:No, we have a loss and it appears several teams may make it all the way with no losses. But that is pointless anyways as there will be no acc teams in the game, the SEC has one side locked up, the question now is it Oregon, Stanford or ohio state that gets the other side, my guess is Oregon now, probably playing bama. bama crushes them again.

gotta feel bad for the noles or Klempson, all that effort and one will end up in a bcs bowl nobody watches and one will end up not even in a bcs bowl.

life is not always fair
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk