TOB t shirt idea is so lame.

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
oaktonhokie

TOB t shirt idea is so lame.

Post by oaktonhokie »

Hey everyone, we beat somebody good.

We lost 6 - 3 to Wake Forest, in one of the worst games in college football history. But we beat somebody who won the championship.

Aren't we special. This is a t-shirt for losers.

I find it embarrassing.

And the other one they are talking about over there, is even worse. Worthy of the minstrual's self humiliation tour.

They are embarrassing themselves.

http://chat.virginiatech.sportswar.com/ ... 973366.php
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Re: TOB t shirt idea is so lame.

Post by BigDave »

While I'm not interested in ordering one (I don't wear t-shirts), I liked the previous design a lot more. I don't see why they couldn't handle the non-existent IP concern by just changing "VT" to "Tech". VT doesn't have a trademark on all uses of the letters V and T anyway - only when it's the square root of 1 logo. And they obviously have no claim over "Tech".

The new design is awful.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

BigDave wrote:While I'm not interested in ordering one (I don't wear t-shirts), I liked the previous design a lot more. I don't see why they couldn't handle the non-existent IP concern by just changing "VT" to "Tech". VT doesn't have a trademark on all uses of the letters V and T anyway - only when it's the square root of 1 logo. And they obviously have no claim over "Tech".

The new design is awful.
Yeah I always wondered what Vermont (VT) thought of this supposed VT claim. :)
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

oaktonhokie wrote:Hey everyone, we beat somebody good.

We lost 6 - 3 to Wake Forest, in one of the worst games in college football history. But we beat somebody who won the championship.

Aren't we special. This is a t-shirt for losers.

I find it embarrassing.

And the other one they are talking about over there, is even worse. Worthy of the minstrual's self humiliation tour.

They are embarrassing themselves.

http://chat.virginiatech.sportswar.com/ ... 973366.php
I agree, oak.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Major Kong wrote:
BigDave wrote:While I'm not interested in ordering one (I don't wear t-shirts), I liked the previous design a lot more. I don't see why they couldn't handle the non-existent IP concern by just changing "VT" to "Tech". VT doesn't have a trademark on all uses of the letters V and T anyway - only when it's the square root of 1 logo. And they obviously have no claim over "Tech".

The new design is awful.
Yeah I always wondered what Vermont (VT) thought of this supposed VT claim. :)
I'm in Hartford, heading to the NEK in a few hours MK. Going way up to 6 degrees tomorrow! Snowmobile excursion planned.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

ip_law-hokie wrote:I'm in Hartford, heading to the NEK in a few hours MK. Going way up to 6 degrees tomorrow! Snowmobile excursion planned.
My Mom, her sister, her sisters daughter & husband got back last weekend...they were up there for ten days and had a large time.

Be careful ip and enjoy yourself :!:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.