HOKIES WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

HOKIES WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by BigDave »

I'm in a good mood tonight!
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: HOKIES WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Major Kong »

Big block by Adam Smith at about 3 minutes left in OT was huge...it looked to be an easy put back for Pitt.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

well at least we got 1 win in the acc.... I did not expect much this year, any wins are great
BigDave wrote:I'm in a good mood tonight!
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

We've covered the spread two games in a row! Those Smith 3's were fun to watch. I think we'll get another ACC win or two and be a much more competitive team next season. I'd like to flirt with the NIT in 2015-2016. Maybe that's asking too much, I don't know.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
We've covered the spread two games in a row! Those Smith 3's were fun to watch. I think we'll get another ACC win or two and be a much more competitive team next season. I'd like to flirt with the NIT in 2015-2016. Maybe that's asking too much, I don't know.
I think we have reason, for once, to be optimistic about the direction of the bball program. I'm in the Buzz tank.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.