Durant to the Warriors is fantastic

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Durant to the Warriors is fantastic

Post by nolanvt »

I can't wait to see how this is going to play out with that now Big 4, and I don't see how anyone could be mad at KD for making this move. This year was as good as it was going to get for OKC, and they still came up short, so he feels like he's wasting his talent and potential in OKC. Who can blame him for that? Use it elsewhere and cash in on winning some titles.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
BG Hokie

Re: Durant to the Warriors is fantastic

Post by BG Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:I can't wait to see how this is going to play out with that now Big 4, and I don't see how anyone could be mad at KD for making this move. This year was as good as it was going to get for OKC, and they still came up short, so he feels like he's wasting his talent and potential in OKC. Who can blame him for that? Use it elsewhere and cash in on winning some titles.
I think it's a bitch move and makes for crappy competition in the NBA. If they don't win 4 titles in a row, they will have underachieved. They went from being a team I liked to root for to my least favorite team over night. Competitive balance is a major issue.

In hindsight, how in the hell did the NBA block Chris Paul to the Lakers?