Left the game early (non football reasons) but there is

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
oaktonhokie

Left the game early (non football reasons) but there is

Post by oaktonhokie »

good stuff out there.

Not counting long legs and short pants.

I mentioned to the guy next to me that i could not remember the last time i liked the play calling. A "new" play is a quarterback rollout and a crossing pattern or even a deeper ball. Very cool. Through the third quarter the running game was cruddy again. But as QB ran more, it seemed to soften the defense and running backs had more room to operate.

Don't know if that makes sense, seemed to be the case to someone who watches football like a girl. I only watch the ball. Not much of an analyst.

Beautiful day, nice crowd. The second quarter TD at the back of the end zone was a beauty.

BC is awful.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Left the game early (non football reasons) but there is

Post by ip_law-hokie »

When was the last time we scored 49 points in a conference game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Re: Left the game early (non football reasons) but there is

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

The tempo of the offense is awesome. It got better with Loeffler but it was still missing a gear. We have a potentially great/epic QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila