Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

uh oh

Post by ip_law-hokie »

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/donald ... 1787545407

Donations to Mountain Stage, West Virginia public radio can be made at the site linked below for your convenience:

https://secure.wvpublic.org/donate/
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: uh oh

Post by USN_Hokie »

Low info fodder.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Low info fodder.
Good luck
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/donald ... 1787545407

Donations to Mountain Stage, West Virginia public radio can be made at the site linked below for your convenience:

https://secure.wvpublic.org/donate/
LOL. He really has no control over his mouth.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Atta boy!
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Why is it "low info" fodder? That makes no sense.
absolutvt03
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Voter Apathy

Post by absolutvt03 »

HokieFanDC wrote:
B/c it's obviously low info for someone to expect a candidate for President of the United States to not talk like an FSU quarterback...
Forum rules: Please be civil.
"You do suck and are a terrible human being." - awesome guy
"maybe because you're autistic" - USN_Hokie
Seriously... there's only ONE rule.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Below, Uppity provided a definition of low-info:

"LIVs are the people that are either unaware, or unwilling to admit that Clinton is the most corrupt politician ever to run for the POTUS and are planning to still vote for her."

This is low-info fodder because, if you make mention of the GOP Presidential nominee referring to being able to, by virtue of his fame, "grab women by the pussy," it is more likely that you "are either unaware, or unwilling to admit that Clinton is the most corrupt politician ever to run for the POTUS and are planning to still vote for her." Got it?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

"LIVs are the people that are either unaware, or unwilling to admit that Clinton is the most corrupt politician ever to run for the POTUS and are planning to still vote for her."

This is low-info fodder because, if you make mention of the GOP Presidential nominee referring to being able to, by virtue of his fame, "grab women by the pussy," it is more likely that you "are either unaware, or unwilling to admit that Clinton is the most corrupt politician ever to run for the POTUS and are planning to still vote for her." Got it?
So, if you are someone who is unaware, or unwilling to admit that Trump is the least qualified person to ever run for POTUS (at least in our lifetime), and are still planning to vote for him, that makes you well-informed?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

So, if you are someone who is unaware, or unwilling to admit that Trump is the least qualified person to ever run for POTUS (at least in our lifetime), and are still planning to vote for him, that makes you well-informed?
Not sure. But you would NOT be a LIV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Seems about right.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Obviously!
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Obviously!
We are #blessed that these intellectuals grace us with their presence (and donations to WV public radio).

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

absolutvt03 wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
B/c it's obviously low info for someone to expect a candidate for President of the United States to not talk like an FSU quarterback...

Somewhere, God is busy shortening his list of future roommates based on people voting for Trump. I mean, if you support Trump, you obviously support adultery, and hate monogamy and marriage.
Last edited by HokieFanDC on Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
We are #blessed that these intellectuals grace us with their presence (and donations to WV public radio).

Have you worked on your speech for when you accept the Fundraiser of the Year award?
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

absolutvt03 wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Low info is not reading the link to see this was from over a decade ago when he was running for....no office at all.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

USN_Hokie wrote:
absolutvt03 wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Low info is not reading the link to see this was from over a decade ago when he was running for....no office at all.
No, we read it.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
You've said worse in private settings I'm sure.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Indeed. Who hasn't been hot miked for a TV show and made comments about trying to have sex with married women and grabbing women by the pussy while in their younger years (well into their sixties at least).

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Indeed. Who hasn't been hot miked for a TV show and made comments about trying to have sex with married women and grabbing women by the pussy while in their younger years (well into their sixties at least).

You mean talked about not having sex with married women right? This feigned outrage is coming from the party that used 18 year old interns for humidors correct? I just want to make sure I have this right

Edit: Ok, I just watched the video(hot mic). I must have misread the the quotes; I thought he was quoted as saying "but she's married." Sounds like he was hitting on a married woman, which is not cool.
Last edited by USN_Hokie on Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

You mean talked about not having sex with married women right? This feigned outrage is coming from the party that used 18 year old interns for humidors correct? I just want to make sure I have this right
Right on cue. Atta boy!
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Atta boy!
Well, if Hillary was looking for a way to make Trump talk about her husband's infidelity and rape accusations, this was it. Should be fun on Sunday (Westworld better still be on).
Right on cue.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Why is it "low info" fodder? That makes no sense.[/quote]

You've said worse in private settings I'm sure.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

You mean talked about not having sex with married women right? This feigned outrage is coming from the party that used 18 year old interns for humidors correct? I just want to make sure I have this right[/quote]
Atta boy![/quote]
Well, if Hillary was looking for a way to make Trump talk about her husband's infidelity and rape accusations, this was it. Should be fun on Sunday (Westworld better still be on).
Right on cue.[/quote]

Uh uh. You guys always deflect back to Hillary. Which might matter to me if i was voting for Hillary.
Gary Johnson and Evan McMullin are both better people than these two. Most people are. I'm also considering a wrtie in vote, which is still better than those two.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Got it.

nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

HokieFanDC wrote:Uh uh. You guys always deflect back to Hillary. Which might matter to me if i was voting for Hillary.
Gary Johnson and Evan McMullin are both better people than these two. Most people are. I'm also considering a wrtie in vote, which is still better than those two.
Yup. I mean...if USN wants me to, I could vote for Hillary if he'd like, but both of these clowns are unacceptable.