So we're going to go from our first black president...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

So we're going to go from our first black president...

Post by HooFighter »

...to our first blackmailed president.

I actually hope it's not true. We've been through enough already.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: So we're going to go from our first black president...

Post by awesome guy »

LOL, it's going to be a great 8 years.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Lol. Why do you think the Russians didn't release Hillary's emails? We dodged a huge bullet which would have disrupted our country's core.

Anything they have on Trump is tabloid garbage, but I'm glad the Democrat party is suddenly worried about the private acts of individuals. Maybe if he raped or drowned a chick we could make him a honorary Kennedy.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:Lol. Why do you think the Russians didn't release Hillary's emails? We dodged a huge bullet which would have disrupted our country's core.

Anything they have on Trump is tabloid garbage, but I'm glad the Democrat party is suddenly worried about the private acts of individuals. Maybe if he raped or drowned a chick we could make him a honorary Kennedy.
The hypocrisy is astounding. They're already at full TDS and he hasn't even made it into office yet.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Lol. Why do you think the Russians didn't release Hillary's emails? We dodged a huge bullet which would have disrupted our country's core.

The hypocrisy is astounding. They're already at full TDS and he hasn't even made it into office yet.
Yup! Hoof is in a corner crying and he's failed to post any memes lately. He's truly suffering.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Seems like more than Democrats are worried.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/ ... index.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

It's totally true.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Are we calling this #FreakyLeaks yet?
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

Sounds like urine for some wild times ahead.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HooFighter wrote:Sounds like urine for some wild times ahead.
I really wish JK had accepted the VP gig, though Pence is probably better than Trump. I think we will eventually find out, if not from this then something else.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Looks like IP, Hoof, and nolan are still in the bargaining stage of grief.

If this is true (considering the source is someone paid to do opposition research), Trump's approval rating will go up 10% (50% in the black community alone):

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
I really wish JK had accepted the VP gig, though Pence is probably better than Trump. I think we will eventually find out, if not from this then something else.

Kasich can't hear you over the boos of Ohioans everywhere he goes.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Looks like IP, Hoof, and nolan are still in the bargaining stage of grief.

If this is true (considering the source is someone paid to do opposition research), Trump's approval rating will go up 10% (50% in the black community alone):

I think you are missing the point.

If true, would it bother you that Trump's team reached out to the Russians to keep this information confidential? As a person who has spent their life fighting the Russians it seems like it would.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

Once there was a way,
To get back homeward.
Once there was a way,
To get back home.
Sleep pretty darling do not cry,
And I will sing a lullaby.

HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:It's totally true.
#LOCK
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

I'm reading that this whole thing is a piece of opposition research which has been floating around since October?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:I'm reading that this whole thing is a piece of opposition research which has been floating around since October?

If true, would it bother you that Trump's team reached out to the Russians to keep this information confidential? As a person who has spent their life fighting the Russians it seems like it would.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:It's totally true.
#LOCK
+1
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:I'm reading that this whole thing is a piece of opposition research which has been floating around since October?

You want me to respond to a piece of uncorroborated opposition research which has been shopped around the media with nobody willing to buy it for the last 3 months?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

You want me to respond to a piece of uncorroborated opposition research which has been shopped around the media with nobody willing to buy it for the last 3 months?

If by nobody you mean four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers, then yes.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

If by nobody you mean four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers, then yes.
LOL
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

LOL
It is comical, I agree. Good choice guys.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Kasich had no chance at being Trumps VP