Obama wiretapped Trump Tower

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Obama wiretapped Trump Tower

Post by awesome guy »

Breaking news, the former jackass in chief was listening on Trump.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Obama wiretapped Trump Tower

Post by USN_Hokie »

Can't wait for more details on this. Trump is on-fire on twitter.

I assume obama found some shady Judge to approve it even though Trump was clean as a whistle at the time? That's the real difference between today and the Nixon era. If Watergate had occurred today Nixon would have just found some crooked judge or used some never heard of law to get a wiretap, then had his buddies whom he filled the departments with pass him the intelligence. We live in tyrannical times where everything can be made legal or illegal depending on the circumstances. This is why Trump's efforts to reduce the size of government are so important.

Obama thought Hillary was going to win, and he was going to use this to get back at Trump (and also possibly cheat during the final days of the election). I'm now starting to think this Russia crap might have been worse in some respects had Trump lost. Liberals like to accuse Trump of being thin-skinned when Obama has the thinnest-skinned ego on the planet.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

...but he still makes time to shitpost about Ahnold.... :lol:
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

USN_Hokie wrote:
"The time for trivial fights is behind us". -DJT, February 28

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

What a train wreck
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Well, in fairness, a celebrity feud over a reality show ratings is hardly trivial in the POTUS' world.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

If it turns out that Obama ordered this, it obviously dwarfs Whitewater. Can Obama go to jail for this? That would be amazing if he were convicted and sent to prison.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:If it turns out that Obama ordered this, it obviously dwarfs Whitewater. Can Obama go to jail for this? That would be amazing if he were convicted and sent to prison.
Jeb! had a better chance at becoming President than Obama does going to jail.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Well, in fairness, a celebrity feud over a reality show ratings is hardly trivial in the POTUS' world.
Not trying to ingratiate hoof's attempts to throw this thread off track, but Trump won because (in part) people are sick and tired of conservative leaders rolling over like cucks when attacked. Arnold attacked Trump, Trump responded and made him look like a fool. I have no problem with that outcome. Neither should anyone who calls themselves a man.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Ever feel like we're on Mr Toad's Wild Ride? :lol:
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:If it turns out that Obama ordered this, it obviously dwarfs Whitewater. Can Obama go to jail for this? That would be amazing if he were convicted and sent to prison.
I have a better chance winning an Oscar next year.
Salute the Marines
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Details aren't clear, but it looks like Obama was (maybe?) able to get FISA warrant for it based (possibly?) on that stupid, debunked in 20 minutes Slate article (ETA: http://blog.erratasec.com/2016/11/debun ... erver.html ) on a "Trump server communicating with Russia" story. The truth is that Obama doesn't have to resort to Nixonian tactics today because it's easier for him to just find a crooked judge and saturate the FBI/NSA/etc. with his cronies.
Last edited by USN_Hokie on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:That would be amazing if he were convicted and sent to prison.
I wonder if his skin bronzer will match his jumpsuit.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:That would be amazing if he were convicted and sent to prison.

-stupid tweet-
LOL, Ben Rhodes. The crooked administration has investigated itself and found no wrongdoing!
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

I was thinking the same thing. Did Ben Rhodes answer the question whether Trump Tower was tapped? No, he is parsing words like Obama was famous for.
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

-stupid tweet-
LOL, Ben Rhodes. The crooked administration has investigated itself and found no wrongdoing!
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Not trying to ingratiate hoof's attempts to throw this thread off track, but Trump won because (in part) people are sick and tired of conservative leaders rolling over like cucks when attacked. Arnold attacked Trump, Trump responded and made him look like a fool. I have no problem with that outcome. Neither should anyone who calls themselves a man.
[emoji123][emoji123]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RWNJ
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by RWNJ »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:If it turns out that Obama ordered this, it obviously dwarfs Whitewater. Can Obama go to jail for this? That would be fabulous if he were convicted and sent to prison.
FTFY
We lived through Obama, you'll live through Trump
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
[emoji123][emoji123]

Update us when you've found the self-resolve to criticize someone other than the people hired to protect you (cops) from the element your gentrified neighborhood is trying to expel. I hope you're never in a situation where you have to call the people you hate to save your life; but if you do, remember: when seconds count, police are minutes away.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
LOL, yes Trump is very manly with his thin skin every time someone says something nasty about him.

George W. Bush is a man. A man would never stoop to address such a middle school level diss. Donald Trump is a petulant childlike girlie man who can't take any slights without completely getting his panties in a bunch.

I get that Trump triggers libs and that gives you wild entertainment. Understandable. Me too to an extent. But you thinking that's how a "man" acts is **** joke!
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

BG Hokie wrote: LOL, yes Trump is very manly with his thin skin every time someone says something nasty about him.

George W. Bush is a man. A man would never stoop to address such a middle school level diss. Donald Trump is a petulant childlike girlie man who can't take any slights without completely getting his panties in a bunch.

I get that Trump triggers libs and that gives you wild entertainment. Understandable. Me too to an extent. But you thinking that's how a "man" acts is **** joke!
Were you raised by women? Your response is what a woman would tell a man to do. This is the reason we have a society full of pussies...people drop their kids off at daycare to be cared for by semi-literate welfare queens so they can afford to lease an audi, then wonder why their kids are resentful pussies when they get older.

Bush was the embodiment of the gracious loser ideal liberals have for conservatives.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
[emoji123][emoji123]

Update us when you've found the self-resolve to criticize someone other than the people hired to protect you (cops) from the element your gentrified neighborhood is trying to expel. I hope you're never in a situation where you have to call the people you hate to save your life; but if you do, remember: when seconds count, police are minutes away.
I criticize manly men who have to ask their wife for permission to have a sip of wine too. Not just pigs. [emoji200]

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
I criticize manly men who have to ask their wife for permission to have a sip of wine too. Not just pigs. [emoji200]
Always thought you were trying a bit too hard with that one.

If you ever want to have a serious discussion about your drug dependencies I'm here to help, though.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

ip_law-hokie wrote:I criticize manly men who have to ask their wife for permission to have a sip of wine too. Not just pigs. [emoji200]
+1
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Always thought you were trying a bit too hard with that one.

If you ever want to have a serious discussion about your drug dependencies I'm here to help, though.
Stay [emoji123][emoji123] and manly.

BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote: LOL, yes Trump is very manly with his thin skin every time someone says something nasty about him.

Were you raised by women? Your response is what a woman would tell a man to do. This is the reason we have a society full of pussies...people drop their kids off at daycare to be cared for by semi-literate welfare queens so they can afford to lease an audi, then wonder why their kids are resentful pussies when they get older.

Bush was the embodiment of the gracious loser ideal liberals have for conservatives.
LMAO, you are missing the point, but you know that with a ridiculous reach that looks embarrassing for you. A man stands up for himself when necessary. You think it's necessary for the POTUS to stand up for himself in a twitter beef with another reality show star. A man wouldn't stoop to such a middle school girlie level, he probably should have delegated this one to Omarosa.