I swear I don't grok people at all...in re to facebook.

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

I swear I don't grok people at all...in re to facebook.

Post by Major Kong »

I have a facebook account with only 15 family members. I don't post on it much at all.

Frankly the only reason I'm on it is Bloom County, The Far Side and HP Lovecraft. That's it.

Well my account got hacked...that must have been the most boring hack in the history of hacks...some time last night.

I got these emails from my Mom and a couple of cousins that they got a friend request from me....nope not me.

I go into my profile and everything I had checked Me Only or Friends was changed to Public...WTH :?: I certainly didn't do it. Why would anyone want to hack me :?:

I said phuque it told everybody they have my phone # and email account and pulled the plug on facebook...life is to short to put up with silly bullshit that is completely under your control.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Homebrew

Re: I swear I don't grok people at all...in re to facebook.

Post by Homebrew »

Scammers usually copy your picture and then create another account sending requests to biblically visible facebook friends.
cwtcr hokie

Re: I swear I don't grok people at all...in re to facebook.

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Major Kong wrote:I have a facebook account with only 15 family members. I don't post on it much at all.

Frankly the only reason I'm on it is Bloom County, The Far Side and HP Lovecraft. That's it.

Well my account got hacked...that must have been the most boring hack in the history of hacks...some time last night.

I got these emails from my Mom and a couple of cousins that they got a friend request from me....nope not me.

I go into my profile and everything I had checked Me Only or Friends was changed to Public...WTH :?: I certainly didn't do it. Why would anyone want to hack me :?:

I said phuque it told everybody they have my phone # and email account and pulled the plug on facebook...life is to short to put up with silly bullshit that is completely under your control.
come clean, you are catfishing hawt chicks!