93 million Americans die every day due to gun violence!

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieFanDC

Re: 93 million Americans die every day due to gun violence!

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:actually your statement is totally false, but you know that. He never said anything about raping anyone, he was boasting about his prowess with ladies due to his celebrity, kind of like in high school when your buddy was bragging about all the tang he was getting when in reality his right hand was his only partner. I know I know, you have never spoken crudely with your buddies, you are special
"I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait."

That is assault - "I don't even wait". He doesn't see if they are interested in kissing him. He doesn't introduce himself. He just kisses them. That is not remotely the same thing as the football star getting laid every night by WILLING women.
Do you have aspergers or something? He's not making a literal statement.
BigDave wants traditional Republicans like McCain, Romney, or Dole who are ready to graciously get curb stomped by Liberals and then compromise with people like this:
What does one have to do with the other?
Did trump molest? -sure, most likely...if we are to take his word for it.
Does me (or BigDave) saying so imply that either of us are big McCain supporters?

LOL, Wut!?
That's the reality of the Trumpers. Having a business dinner with a female co-worker is morally reprehensible. Trump, assaulting women, is perfectly normal.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:actually your statement is totally false, but you know that. He never said anything about raping anyone, he was boasting about his prowess with ladies due to his celebrity, kind of like in high school when your buddy was bragging about all the tang he was getting when in reality his right hand was his only partner. I know I know, you have never spoken crudely with your buddies, you are special

That is assault - "I don't even wait". He doesn't see if they are interested in kissing him. He doesn't introduce himself. He just kisses them. That is not remotely the same thing as the football star getting laid every night by WILLING women.
It sounds literal to me.
if locker room balogney is literal then I guess I should have beleived my buddies in HS and college that they were getting laid every 10 minutes by the entire school
Bragging about getting laid to your buddies isn't the same as bragging about assaulting someone to a TV personality.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:

BigDave wants traditional Republicans like McCain, Romney, or Dole who are ready to graciously get curb stomped by Liberals and then compromise with people like this:
Does me (or BigDave) saying so imply that either of us are big McCain supporters?

LOL, Wut!?
That's the reality of the Trumpers. Having a business dinner with a female co-worker is morally reprehensible. Trump, assaulting women, is perfectly normal.
The reality of NeverTrumpers is taking the most ridiculous and dishonest interpretation possible.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:

It sounds literal to me.
if locker room balogney is literal then I guess I should have beleived my buddies in HS and college that they were getting laid every 10 minutes by the entire school
Bragging about getting laid to your buddies isn't the same as bragging about assaulting someone to a TV personality.
you do realize that was not on tv, was not meant to be on tv, it was sitting around after or before the actual interview was done, you guys are amazing

see, that tv personality is also a normal human and has conversations every day that are not part of the "tv" part
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

BigDave wrote:

Who did he assault?
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:

LOL, Wut!?
Your "ideal" candidate is representative of every republican who has lost in my lifetime. We tried it your way for decades.

We're at the point where not increasing an already bloated budget was sold to the people as Republicans want to kill people. We're beyond the point of gentlemanly politics. Washington is a china shop of sacred cows and entitlements. Donald Trump is the bull we need to run through and break it all.

Anything less is just the status quo glacial move to the left and you can explain to your grandkids how you don't understand how they became tax slaves with all their rights traded for entitlements.

I'd rather Hillary won instead of that idiot rino Jeb.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

USN_Hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:if locker room balogney is literal then I guess I should have beleived my buddies in HS and college that they were getting laid every 10 minutes by the entire school
Yep, girls literally had their eyes 0 feet from my penis, couldn't keep their eye off my junk.
He is not being literal and doesn't sound literal with the "grab them by the pussy" statement. He's being very, very, crude and unsuited to the office he now holds, but he is not literally saying that he stuck his hand into the woman's skirt and latched on.

He did, however, literally seem to say that he walked up to women he didn't know and kissed them. I don't know why anyone would find that surprising - he sees a beautiful woman and rather than walking up and saying, "Hi, I'm Donald", he walks over and kisses her. I don't see any reason to believe that he wasn't telling the literal truth.
Dave - are you saying you've never uttered something in private that you'd be ashamed of if made public? Your position is ridiculous and would basically disqualify any man.

WADR, I think you're making ex post facto justifications for an irrational, emotional hatred of the man.
Yep.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: That's the reality of the Trumpers. Having a business dinner with a female co-worker is morally reprehensible. Trump, assaulting women, is perfectly normal.
Why do you support rhetoric you know is false whose only purpose is to start a coup? At what point do we agree that you're partially responsible for events like yesterday's assassination attempt?

You're a liar if you pretend you haven't said something in private which you'd be embarrassed of if made public. Trump agreed it was improper, that's the morally correct thing to do.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: That's the reality of the Trumpers. Having a business dinner with a female co-worker is morally reprehensible. Trump, assaulting women, is perfectly normal.
Why do you support rhetoric you know is false whose only purpose is to start a coup? At what point do we agree that you're partially responsible for events like yesterday's assassination attempt?

You're a liar if you pretend you haven't said something in private which you'd be embarrassed of if made public. Trump agreed it was improper, that's the morally correct thing to do.
What rhetoric do I support that I know is false?

I have said things in private that I wouldn't say in public. I've never said that I've grabbed a woman by the pussy, or that I just go up and kiss a woman, because I would never do that, and it's wrong.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
I have said things in private that I wouldn't say in public. I've never said that I've grabbed a woman by the pussy, or that I just go up and kiss a woman, because I would never do that, and it's wrong.
You've never touched a vagina? Does your wife give you affirmative consent before you kiss her? What kind of paperwork is involved?

That sounds like a terrible life to live. Condolences.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: What rhetoric do I support that I know is false?
All of it, aside from your admission that Trump's staff isn't currently involved with the Russians. You've bought in completely to the media narrative driving this madness, the Mueller witch hunt, etc.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
You've never touched a vagina? Does your wife give you affirmative consent before you kiss her? What kind of paperwork is involved?

LOL. This is why you've earned the nickname Cap'n Bullshirt. But, there's a part of me that thinks you actually believe the comments Trump made are reminiscent of a bf/gf, or husband/wife relationship.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

LOL. This is why you've earned the nickname Cap'n Bullshirt. But, there's a part of me that thinks you actually believe the comments Trump made are reminiscent of a bf/gf, or husband/wife relationship.
Stop being such a dope
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:

LOL, Wut!?
When you go to dinner alone with one of your female co-workers.. what do you tell your wife? Honey, we can't discuss this from 8-5, so we need to go to dinner - not happy hour- but a sit down dinner together - just the two of us - to discuss "work".. how does that fly with your wife? And how often do these topics you can't discuss the prior 9 hours come up? just curious
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
All of it, aside from your admission that Trump's staff isn't currently involved with the Russians. You've bought in completely to the media narrative driving this madness, the Mueller witch hunt, etc.
I haven't. That's your deluded belief. You proved it with your 5 point list of idiocy in a previous thread about Russia. You probably still believe that pile of crap you wrote.
The only thing that's changed from that is that Trump is now technically under investigation. And to be clear, I think the OoJ claims are silly. I'm sure in 45 minutes, you'll think that I have bought in to the OoJ charges and am praying for Trump's impeachment.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
I haven't. That's your deluded belief. You proved it with your 5 point list of idiocy in a previous thread about Russia. You probably still believe that pile of crap you wrote.
The only thing that's changed from that is that Trump is now technically under investigation. And to be clear, I think the OoJ claims are silly. I'm sure in 45 minutes, you'll think that I have bought in to the OoJ charges and am praying for Trump's impeachment.
It's all true, an artifact from you playing the "only honest guy" shtick of taking a little from here and a little from there to create an "in the middle" narrative that ends up being just as much of a lie as the dishonest liberal aspect you folded into the new, truther story. There's no way to avoid making a shitcake when you're always using excrement(though just half!) to make it.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

The point you're either ignoring or too mentally deficient to realize (pick one....or both) is that you're inferring facts in your assumption which you do not possess.

Your too smart by half response just exposes how biased and deranged you are by a President who keeps his conservative campaign promises. It's a little sad, to be honest. Trump has broken you.
Last edited by USN_Hokie on Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
It's all true, an artifact from you playing the "only honest guy" shtick of taking a little from here and a little from there to create an "in the middle" narrative that ends up being just as much of a lie as the dishonest liberal aspect you folded into the new, truther story. There's no way to avoid making a shitcake when you're always using excrement(though just half!) to make it.
Yep. He's trying to play that game in his post above even.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Your "ideal" candidate is representative of every republican who has lost in my lifetime. We tried it your way for decades.

We're at the point where not increasing an already bloated budget was sold to the people as Republicans want to kill people. We're beyond the point of gentlemanly politics. Washington is a china shop of sacred cows and entitlements. Donald Trump is the bull we need to run through and break it all.

Anything less is just the status quo glacial move to the left and you can explain to your grandkids how you don't understand how they became tax slaves with all their rights traded for entitlements.

What in the world are you talking about? My ideal candidate didn't run for President, so I voted Trump. My voting for him, and my liking most of what he's done so far (very much, actually), have nothing to do with my guess/assessment that he's probably done stuff to women that I wouldn't approve of. Is it really an "all in" vs "all out" binary to you?

As for Hillary! vs Jeb, I'd have been behind Jeb. Hillary is essentially the spawn of Satan in my book.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
When you go to dinner alone with one of your female co-workers.. what do you tell your wife? Honey, we can't discuss this from 8-5, so we need to go to dinner - not happy hour- but a sit down dinner together - just the two of us - to discuss "work".. how does that fly with your wife? And how often do these topics you can't discuss the prior 9 hours come up? just curious
I forgot that DC likes to emotionally bond with women who aren't his wife whom he meets at work. Yeah, that's far more reprehensible than a guy talking about his game in a private situation. I respect my wife too much to do a thing like that.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:

What in the world are you talking about? My ideal candidate didn't run for President, so I voted Trump. My voting for him, and my liking most of what he's done so far (very much, actually), have nothing to do with my guess/assessment that he's probably done stuff to women that I wouldn't approve of. Is it really an "all in" vs "all out" binary to you?

As for Hillary! vs Jeb, I'd have been behind Jeb. Hillary is essentially the spawn of Satan in my book.
Why did you take Dave's position if you don't agree with it? I thought you were outing yourself as a nevertrumper.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:

You should save the words and just tell Cap'n Bullshit to kiss your ass. That's what I do when he invents positions for me out of thin air, as he has done here.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
I forgot that DC likes to emotionally bond with women who aren't his wife whom he meets at work. Yeah, that's far more reprehensible than a guy talking about his game in a private situation. I respect my wife too much to do a thing like that.
You should kiss HokieDC's ass.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
You should kiss HokieDC's ass.
To make it DC style, he'd kiss half of his ass and then get indignant over accusations of kissing an ass. "How dare you misrepresent me kissing half an ass?!?!?!?!?". Most people don't care what fraction of an ass was kissed, lips touching any part of an ass is what they care about.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

so you never talked crudely with your buddies, really? about women??? 99.9% of the american male population has. Thus why it is called locker room talk. But what Trump said, don't you think if he had actually done any of that that there would not be arrests, lawsuits, settlements, etc. Are you that dumb to think any woman he meets does not know how damn rich he is??? really?