California Democrat Abuses GAY VOLUNTEERS

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

California Democrat Abuses GAY VOLUNTEERS

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

California Democrat Abuses GAY VOLUNTEERS: “Which One of You A**holes is Gay?” (VIDEO)
Cristina Laila
Jun 15th, 2017 6:07 pm

Local Orange County, CA Democrat, Jeff LeTourneau was caught on camera verbally abusing gay volunteers on pride weekend.

LeTourneau accosted gay volunteers saying, “Which one of you a**holes is gay?” Then added, “You are a f***ing disgrace to any gay person I know, you piece of sh*t.”

Fox News reports:
The exchange occurred in the parking lot of a Fullerton, Calif., Walmart where LeTourneau, a Vice-Chair with the Democratic Party of Orange County who is gay, discovered that gay volunteers were helping a grassroots group collect signatures to unseat Democratic state Sen. Josh Newman. The effort is in response to a gas tax hike that recently passed the Legislature along party lines.

“LeTourneau clearly thinks that if you are gay, you can only be a Democrat which is both arrogant and highly offensive,” said Carl DeMaio, a gay former San Diego city councilmember and former GOP congressional candidate who can be heard on the video trying to calm down LeTourneau. “The idea that Californians are sick of paying higher taxes cuts across party lines and sexual orientation.”
LeTourneau acted like a typical leftist. He is openly gay, but according to him, you have to be a liberal if you are gay:
“I’m here as an openly gay person on Pride weekend seeing these two people disgracing my community and letting them know I don’t care about them. They’re liars! They’re liars!” LeTourneau said.

He added: “You do not belong to our community. You also do not belong to the LGBTQ community either.”
I wonder if LeTourneau is this passionate with people in his party who support Sharia law which calls for the death penalty for homosexuals. I guess free thinking conservatives are more dangerous than Sharia law loving liberals.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06 ... gay-video/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
cwtcr hokie

Re: California Democrat Abuses GAY VOLUNTEERS

Post by cwtcr hokie »

i have to chuckle when they turn on each other, good comedy
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:California Democrat Abuses GAY VOLUNTEERS: “Which One of You A**holes is Gay?” (VIDEO)
Cristina Laila
Jun 15th, 2017 6:07 pm

Local Orange County, CA Democrat, Jeff LeTourneau was caught on camera verbally abusing gay volunteers on pride weekend.

LeTourneau accosted gay volunteers saying, “Which one of you a**holes is gay?” Then added, “You are a f***ing disgrace to any gay person I know, you piece of sh*t.”

Fox News reports:
The exchange occurred in the parking lot of a Fullerton, Calif., Walmart where LeTourneau, a Vice-Chair with the Democratic Party of Orange County who is gay, discovered that gay volunteers were helping a grassroots group collect signatures to unseat Democratic state Sen. Josh Newman. The effort is in response to a gas tax hike that recently passed the Legislature along party lines.

“LeTourneau clearly thinks that if you are gay, you can only be a Democrat which is both arrogant and highly offensive,” said Carl DeMaio, a gay former San Diego city councilmember and former GOP congressional candidate who can be heard on the video trying to calm down LeTourneau. “The idea that Californians are sick of paying higher taxes cuts across party lines and sexual orientation.”
LeTourneau acted like a typical leftist. He is openly gay, but according to him, you have to be a liberal if you are gay:
“I’m here as an openly gay person on Pride weekend seeing these two people disgracing my community and letting them know I don’t care about them. They’re liars! They’re liars!” LeTourneau said.

He added: “You do not belong to our community. You also do not belong to the LGBTQ community either.”
I wonder if LeTourneau is this passionate with people in his party who support Sharia law which calls for the death penalty for homosexuals. I guess free thinking conservatives are more dangerous than Sharia law loving liberals.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06 ... gay-video/
The entire CA Dem establishment is going bonkers over this recall effort. They are trying to change the recall rules in an effort to stop this one. They're only making more people get involved. Josh Newman is a class A butthole.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

The left eating their own. Gotta love it.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function