Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Extremism experts are starting to worry about the left

Post by USN_Hokie »

Excerpt:
https://news.vice.com/story/extremism-e ... t-the-left

Levin is worried about it too: The embrace by the far left of tactics that were previously the purview of the far right means the level of political tension in the country can only go up. “I’ve been going up and down the state of California meeting with law enforcement officials about this. I’m very concerned about it,” he said. “What we’re seeing is the democratization of extremism and the tactics of radicalism. I’ve been warning about this, and nobody gave a sh*t.”
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: Extremism experts are starting to worry about the left

Post by Major Kong »

What I'm afraid of is it's going to start spreading beyond the extremist, of both sides, and filter up to already young, immature minds.

You have to give 99.999% of the populace of this fine nation credit that retaliation hasn't occurred.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

fatman

Post by fatman »

Sure looks like. Political partisanship is a mental disorder.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:Excerpt:
https://news.vice.com/story/extremism-e ... t-the-left

Levin is worried about it too: The embrace by the far left of tactics that were previously the purview of the far right means the level of political tension in the country can only go up. “I’ve been going up and down the state of California meeting with law enforcement officials about this. I’m very concerned about it,” he said. “What we’re seeing is the democratization of extremism and the tactics of radicalism. I’ve been warning about this, and nobody gave a sh*t.”
He's "starting" to worry. As the article states, the radical leftists(which are much more numerous now than ever before....and are really mainstream) have been blowing up people and causing havoc for years, as the story states.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

fatman wrote:Sure looks like. Political partisanship is a mental disorder.
Prayers for ya fatroll
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.