Wish Trump would hurry up deportations

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Wish Trump would hurry up deportations

Post by awesome guy »

I'm tired of dealing with these dumb AF Mexicans at the boat ramp. 75% can't even get the motor running and sit out there all day, tying up the ramp, trying to get it running. 100% know nothing or care nothing about etiquette. You'd figure they'd learn a thing or two when they crossed the Rio Grande.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: Wish Trump would hurry up deportations

Post by nolanvt »

Can't figure out why my friends jokingly refer to this place as a Klan rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:Can't figure out why my friends jokingly refer to this place as a Klan rally.

You have friends?
UpstateSCHokie

The definitive definition of low rent, low class...

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

"When they go low..."

=====================

MSNBC’s Joy Ann Reid Attacks Scalise While He’s Fighting For His Life in Critical Condition (VIDEO)
Cristina Laila Jun 17th, 2017 4:41 pm 4 Comments

Congressman Steve Scalise is still in the hospital after multiple surgeries and in critical condition, but that didn’t stop liberal vermin, Joy Ann Reid from attacking him.

MSNBC’s Joy Ann Reid had NAACP board member Rev. William Barber on her show Saturday morning and they both immediately attacked Scalise, who is unable to defend himself being that he’s in the hospital recovering from a gunshot wound.

Of course Joy Ann Reid had to inject race into the conversation. The truth is, Scalise was shot by a LEFT-WING Bernie Sanders supporter who was obsessed with Trump-Russia conspiracy theories all peddled by the liars at MSNBC. The truth is Scalise was saved by a heroic AMERICAN police officers and others. But what else should we expect from liberal cretins in the media?
Reid: “There’s a whole country out there and a lot of people, at least in my Twitter timeline, and it’s a delicate thing, because everybody is wishing the congressman well and hoping that he recovers, but Steve Scalise has a history that we’ve all been forced to sort of ignore on race. He did come to leadership after some controversy over attending a white nationalist event, which he says he didn’t know what it was.”

“He also co-sponsored a bill to amend the Constitution to define marriage as between a man and a woman. He co-sponsored the House healthcare bill, which as you said would gut healthcare for millions of people including three million children and he cosponsored a bill to repeal the ban on semiautomatic weapons.”
Joy Ann Reid then goes on to ask if it’s ‘moral’ to put aside attacking Scalise since he’s in the hospital…really? This is the left folks:
“Because he is in jeopardy and everybody is pulling for him, are we required in a moral sense to put that aside in the moment?”
The left has ZERO shame. The left has ZERO moral compass as they attack a man who cannot defend himself. Just when you thought the fake news media can’t sink any lower, they take their attacks to the next level.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06 ... ion-video/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:"When they go low..."

=====================

MSNBC’s Joy Ann Reid Attacks Scalise While He’s Fighting For His Life in Critical Condition (VIDEO)

Congressman Steve Scalise is still in the hospital after multiple surgeries and in critical condition, but that didn’t stop liberal vermin, Joy Ann Reid from attacking him.

MSNBC’s Joy Ann Reid had NAACP board member Rev. William Barber on her show Saturday morning and they both immediately attacked Scalise, who is unable to defend himself being that he’s in the hospital recovering from a gunshot wound.

Of course Joy Ann Reid had to inject race into the conversation. The truth is, Scalise was shot by a LEFT-WING Bernie Sanders supporter who was obsessed with Trump-Russia conspiracy theories all peddled by the liars at MSNBC. The truth is Scalise was saved by a heroic AMERICAN police officers and others. But what else should we expect from liberal cretins in the media?
Reid: “There’s a whole country out there and a lot of people, at least in my Twitter timeline, and it’s a delicate thing, because everybody is wishing the congressman well and hoping that he recovers, but Steve Scalise has a history that we’ve all been forced to sort of ignore on race. He did come to leadership after some controversy over attending a white nationalist event, which he says he didn’t know what it was.”

“He also co-sponsored a bill to amend the Constitution to define marriage as between a man and a woman. He co-sponsored the House healthcare bill, which as you said would gut healthcare for millions of people including three million children and he cosponsored a bill to repeal the ban on semiautomatic weapons.”
Joy Ann Reid then goes on to ask if it’s ‘moral’ to put aside attacking Scalise since he’s in the hospital…really? This is the left folks:
“Because he is in jeopardy and everybody is pulling for him, are we required in a moral sense to put that aside in the moment?”
The left has ZERO shame. The left has ZERO moral compass as they attack a man who cannot defend himself. Just when you thought the fake news media can’t sink any lower, they take their attacks to the next level.

Wonder what Nolanflake's "friends" think of this?
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

=====================

The right is racist Uppity.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:

=====================

Wonder what Nolanflake's "friends" think of this?
Not sure. But I know the rest of the Usuals tacitly approve your racism, that's for sure.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote: Not sure. But I know the rest of the Usuals tacitly approve your racism, that's for sure.

I'll leave ya with this copperhead
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: Not sure. But I know the rest of the Usuals tacitly approve your racism, that's for sure.

I hate everyone equally.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:

I hate everyone equally.

In the name of fairness, we should just accept stupid Mexicans using the marina as a repair shop all day as the whole ramp turns into a cluster with boats trying to get on and off. Calling them out is racist, even if Mexican isn't a race. That Rio Grande boat ride should have taught them something or another. You'd figure people that spend 8 hours a day with a 2-cycle engine on their back trimming lawns would be able to get another 2-cycle engine running. Can't say anything, that would be racist.
Last edited by awesome guy on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:

I hate everyone equally.

Nobody from the right on here calls out AG for his racism. Why is that?

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

I hate everyone equally.

Which race is Mexican counselor?
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

=====================

LOL...And the left is made up of BLM, gays, Mexicans, drug dealers, and Hollywood....Be proud
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Attila T Hun wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

=====================

LOL...And the left is made up of BLM, gays, Mexicans, drug dealers, and Hollywood....Be proud
OK. Let's limit our discussion to this forum. Why do conservatives members of this board, with the notable exception of BiGDave, never call out stuff like this?

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
OK. Let's limit our discussion to this forum. Why do conservatives members of this board, with the notable exception of BiGDave, never call out stuff like this?

Because they're neither idiots nor pussies?

What's wrong with you?
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

I hate everyone equally.

I don't see how anything AG said is different than the in-group preferences which you display. The only difference with you is that you're more of the self-loathing type. You have no problem saying things about "necks", yet you feel some obligation to white knight (brown knight?) for Mexicans?
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Attila T Hun wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

=====================

Unfortunately, they have grown accustomed to AG's racism.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Attila T Hun wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

=====================

[emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji300]
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Attila T Hun wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

=====================

I doubt that most of the Usuals ever had a problem with it in the first instance.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: OK. Let's limit our discussion to this forum. Why do conservatives members of this board, with the notable exception of BiGDave, never call out stuff like this?

Tell us how you feel about IP's denigration of Appalachian culture and people.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: OK. Let's limit our discussion to this forum. Why do conservatives members of this board, with the notable exception of BiGDave, never call out stuff like this?

I can answer for Nolanflake. He doesn't care as it's his team. I'm Trump and Nolan is screaming about Russian collusion. It's just more shallow and vapid BS to win by getting the other team ejected from the game since he can't win based on knowledge or reason. Everything is weapon to his ilk, hatred has made them stranger and more unusual as it's exposed their lack of principles and values. The hate is all that remains.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

I can answer for Nolanflake. He doesn't care as it's his team. I'm Trump and Nolan is screaming about Russian collusion. It's just more shallow and vapid BS to win by getting the other team ejected from the game since he can't win based on knowledge or reason. Everything is weapon to his ilk, hatred has made them stranger and more unusual as it's exposed their lack of principles and values. The hate is all that remains.
You've got me confused with someone else who actually gives a excrement about the Russian investigation.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

You've got me confused with someone else who actually gives a excrement about the Russian investigation.

Atta boy, nothing gets by you. Nailed the point made, err.

I think you're so angry and spiteful because you come here to troll and end up getting humiliated. That's gota sting, console controller is certainly slammed into the wall like you wrecked hard in Grand Theft Auto.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I think IP has a point.
If someone espouses a socialist notion, many will join a chorus of explaining why the thought/notion is wrong. Sometimes...racism here is overlooked. Not always.

I've called it out here before. Complaining about "mexicans" IMHO is different than complaining about latinos, when the context is illegal/legal. When it isn't, it's wrong. BLM? That's not racist, any more than complaining about black panthers is racist, b/c black panthers & BLM are the same thing.

People go back and forth on gays here all the time. Views differ. No real left/right divide
Drug dealers? Eh. Not racist. Hollywood? Not racist.

Still...IP has a VERY valid point.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

LOL..it's pretty funny when a lefty constantly bangs the "racist" drum while referring to conservatives as "necks" which is about as "racist" a term as "nigga"