United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:35 am

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]


UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics


Forum rules


Please be civil.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 16235
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Alma Mater: U-Rhine
Party: Draintheswamp
Phoebus High School, apparently.



_________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA…..
███████████████████ 100% Complete!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 28236
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
<LibTard>Could be anywhere in America. </LibTard>

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 4190
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
So glad I moved out of the area. CO is much better....

We've been here 5 years and hen we went back for the Holidays last year, everybody we talked to said things are getting worse on the peninsula.

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:35 pm
Posts: 8959
Location: 3 miles SW of Marion, VA (Smyth County)
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU and UA-Fairbanks
Party: Independent
Valedictorian vs. Salutatorian

_________________
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:35 pm
Posts: 8959
Location: 3 miles SW of Marion, VA (Smyth County)
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU and UA-Fairbanks
Party: Independent
HokieHam wrote:
So glad I moved out of the area. CO is much better....

We've been here 5 years and hen we went back for the Holidays last year, everybody we talked to said things are getting worse on the peninsula.
We truly miss the west...hopefully back to AZ in a few years.

_________________
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 4190
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
Major Kong wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
So glad I moved out of the area. CO is much better....

We've been here 5 years and hen we went back for the Holidays last year, everybody we talked to said things are getting worse on the peninsula.
We truly miss the west...hopefully back to AZ in a few years.

Yup. We don't miss VA at all. Don't miss the humidity, bugs.....etc. Occasionally miss the ocean and always miss family, but you just can't beat it. Hiking, the people, 300 plus days of sun a year.

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 28236
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
HokieHam wrote:
Major Kong wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
So glad I moved out of the area. CO is much better....

We've been here 5 years and hen we went back for the Holidays last year, everybody we talked to said things are getting worse on the peninsula.
We truly miss the west...hopefully back to AZ in a few years.

Yup. We don't miss VA at all. Don't miss the humidity, bugs.....etc. Occasionally miss the ocean and always miss family, but you just can't beat it. Hiking, the people, 300 plus days of sun a year.



No redfish, no AG

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 5100
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican
awesome guy wrote:
<LibTard>Could be anywhere in America. </LibTard>


I'm not clear on what you're saying.

_________________
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:01 pm
Posts: 7804
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
<LibTard>Could be anywhere in America. </LibTard>


I'm not clear on what you're saying.


I could venture a guess or two, but that's no fun when we already know the answer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 28236
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
<LibTard>Could be anywhere in America. </LibTard>


I'm not clear on what you're saying.



Liberals claim this type of stuff happens anywhere when it doesn't.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:01 pm
Posts: 7804
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
<LibTard>Could be anywhere in America. </LibTard>


I'm not clear on what you're saying.



Liberals claim this type of stuff happens anywhere when it doesn't.





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 16235
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Alma Mater: U-Rhine
Party: Draintheswamp
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
<LibTard>Could be anywhere in America. </LibTard>


I'm not clear on what you're saying.



Liberals claim this type of stuff happens anywhere when it doesn't.


In Nolan's defense, he does come from the land of the folks who burn their front porch couches. That may be the exception that proves the rule.

ETA : this also makes his "burn" emojis more fun.

Image

_________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA…..
███████████████████ 100% Complete!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:53 pm
Posts: 2503
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party
I hope the people at Fark are all over the woman in the red dress. She could be as big as this guy in the VT hat.Image


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:50 pm
Posts: 2211
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party
How is holding the phone vertical while shooting a video still a thing?

_________________
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 5100
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
<LibTard>Could be anywhere in America. </LibTard>


I'm not clear on what you're saying.



Liberals claim this type of stuff happens anywhere when it doesn't.


Are you saying that high school kids only get in fights in the South? Northerners are too peace-loving to get in fights?

_________________
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk


Last edited by BigDave on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 28236
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
<LibTard>Could be anywhere in America. </LibTard>


I'm not clear on what you're saying.



Liberals claim this type of stuff happens anywhere when it doesn't.


Are you saying that high school kids only get in fights in the South? Northerners are too peace-loving to get in fights?

Urban vs. everywhere else.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 5100
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
<LibTard>Could be anywhere in America. </LibTard>


I'm not clear on what you're saying.



Liberals claim this type of stuff happens anywhere when it doesn't.


Are you saying that high school kids only get in fights in the South? Northerners are too peace-loving to get in fights?

Urban vs. everywhere else.


Hampton isn't really urban in the same way that Richmond, DC, Baltimorgue, Chicago, New York, etc are. The entire 757 is suburbs.

At least one, possibly two, of the combatants appear to be white, so I'm assuming your point is not a racial one. The woman in the navy blue top and white pants has blond hair and looks to have white skin. The person who is bent over whom she knees also looks to possibly be white.

_________________
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 28236
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
<LibTard>Could be anywhere in America. </LibTard>


I'm not clear on what you're saying.



Liberals claim this type of stuff happens anywhere when it doesn't.


Are you saying that high school kids only get in fights in the South? Northerners are too peace-loving to get in fights?

Urban vs. everywhere else.


Hampton isn't really urban in the same way that Richmond, DC, Baltimorgue, Chicago, New York, etc are. The entire 757 is suburbs.

At least one, possibly two, of the combatants appear to be white, so I'm assuming your point is not a racial one. The woman in the navy blue top and white pants has blond hair and looks to have white skin. The person who is bent over whom she knees also looks to possibly be white.

They don't look white at all to me. Either way, Hampton is another ghetto however you slice it.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:50 pm
Posts: 2211
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
Hampton isn't really urban in the same way that Richmond, DC, Baltimorgue, Chicago, New York, etc are. The entire 757 is suburbs.

At least one, possibly two, of the combatants appear to be white, so I'm assuming your point is not a racial one. The woman in the navy blue top and white pants has blond hair and looks to have white skin. The person who is bent over whom she knees also looks to possibly be white.

They don't look white at all to me. Either way, Hampton is another ghetto however you slice it.


Not really, but okay.

_________________
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 28236
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
Hokie CPA wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
Hampton isn't really urban in the same way that Richmond, DC, Baltimorgue, Chicago, New York, etc are. The entire 757 is suburbs.

At least one, possibly two, of the combatants appear to be white, so I'm assuming your point is not a racial one. The woman in the navy blue top and white pants has blond hair and looks to have white skin. The person who is bent over whom she knees also looks to possibly be white.

They don't look white at all to me. Either way, Hampton is another ghetto however you slice it.


Not really, but okay.

Mercury Blvd says hi

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:29 pm
Posts: 4856
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
<LibTard>Could be anywhere in America. </LibTard>


I'm not clear on what you're saying.



Liberals claim this type of stuff happens anywhere when it doesn't.


Are you saying that high school kids only get in fights in the South? Northerners are too peace-loving to get in fights?

They fight in the south. In the north they just shoot you and move on.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:50 pm
Posts: 2211
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party
awesome guy wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
Hampton isn't really urban in the same way that Richmond, DC, Baltimorgue, Chicago, New York, etc are. The entire 757 is suburbs.

At least one, possibly two, of the combatants appear to be white, so I'm assuming your point is not a racial one. The woman in the navy blue top and white pants has blond hair and looks to have white skin. The person who is bent over whom she knees also looks to possibly be white.

They don't look white at all to me. Either way, Hampton is another ghetto however you slice it.


Not really, but okay.

Mercury Blvd says hi


One street makes the whole city a ghetto? When I see Hampton, I'm much more reminded of the boat marinas, the science museum, Fox Hill, Buckroe, and Back River. Newport News is similar... It's really bad down by the Port on up towards NNSB, but the rest of the city is about as non-ghetto a suburb as you will ever see.

_________________
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:50 pm
Posts: 2211
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party
133743Hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
<LibTard>Could be anywhere in America. </LibTard>


I'm not clear on what you're saying.



Liberals claim this type of stuff happens anywhere when it doesn't.


Are you saying that high school kids only get in fights in the South? Northerners are too peace-loving to get in fights?

They fight in the south. In the north they just shoot you or shank you 10-50 times and move on.


FTFY

_________________
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 16235
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Alma Mater: U-Rhine
Party: Draintheswamp
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
<LibTard>Could be anywhere in America. </LibTard>


I'm not clear on what you're saying.



Liberals claim this type of stuff happens anywhere when it doesn't.


Are you saying that high school kids only get in fights in the South? Northerners are too peace-loving to get in fights?

Urban vs. everywhere else.


Hampton isn't really urban in the same way that Richmond, DC, Baltimorgue, Chicago, New York, etc are. The entire 757 is suburbs.

At least one, possibly two, of the combatants appear to be white, so I'm assuming your point is not a racial one. The woman in the navy blue top and white pants has blond hair and looks to have white skin. The person who is bent over whom she knees also looks to possibly be white.


This isn't just a school fight. The troubling part of it is that adults are involved - police have confirmed.

_________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA…..
███████████████████ 100% Complete!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 28236
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
Hokie CPA wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BigDave wrote:
Hampton isn't really urban in the same way that Richmond, DC, Baltimorgue, Chicago, New York, etc are. The entire 757 is suburbs.

At least one, possibly two, of the combatants appear to be white, so I'm assuming your point is not a racial one. The woman in the navy blue top and white pants has blond hair and looks to have white skin. The person who is bent over whom she knees also looks to possibly be white.

They don't look white at all to me. Either way, Hampton is another ghetto however you slice it.


Not really, but okay.

Mercury Blvd says hi


One street makes the whole city a ghetto? When I see Hampton, I'm much more reminded of the boat marinas, the science museum, Fox Hill, Buckroe, and Back River. Newport News is similar... It's really bad down by the Port on up towards NNSB, but the rest of the city is about as non-ghetto a suburb as you will ever see.


Have you been to any of those places? Buckroe is a sheethole. There was just a big fight on the pier 2 weeks ago over 1 local refusing to move his rod when someone hooked up with a big fish and the other guy had the gall to touch it. Fox Hill is a giant meth lab. Back River is nice, but you have to go down Mercury and through Fox Hill to get there. The only point in your favor is Hampton is kinda a checkered board of a crackhead block bordered by a gentrified block bordered by another crackhead block, etc. It's not a complete turd like Newport News, more like giant skid marks in the undies. That sad, I'm there a couple weekends a month launching in Hampton or somewhere on the Mobjack instead.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme by ColorizeIt!