Going to see ron white in roanoke tomorrow. Should

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
oaktonhokie

Going to see ron white in roanoke tomorrow. Should

Post by oaktonhokie »

be great.

I think he goes off the rails when he talks about sexual stuff, not funny just gross. But his bits on the debate team and his drunk in public thing are great.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
oaktonhokie

Re: Going to see ron white in roanoke tomorrow. Should

Post by oaktonhokie »

It was a good show in a nice venue. The Berglund Center, formerly the RCC i think.

I just think he is naturally funny.

But as i suspected, the vast majority of the show had some kind of sexual slant to it. Really crude, usually very funny, but eventually tiresome.

Worth doing. Good time.

oaktonhokie wrote:be great.

I think he goes off the rails when he talks about sexual stuff, not funny just gross. But his bits on the debate team and his drunk in public thing are great.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

oaktonhokie wrote:It was a good show in a nice venue. The Berglund Center, formerly the RCC i think.

I just think he is naturally funny.

But as i suspected, the vast majority of the show had some kind of sexual slant to it. Really crude, usually very funny, but eventually tiresome.

Worth doing. Good time.

I love seeing stand-up comedians live but I have a low tolerance for crude "humor". If I wanted that I'd go to open mic.
People who know, know.
I85hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Independent

Post by I85hokie »

"Yeah, but that true coat. You don't get it you get oxidation problems. Cost you a heck of a lot more than $500."