Upstate, little help please.

Alternatively called "The Lounge"
oaktonhokie

Upstate, little help please.

Post by oaktonhokie »

I am going out on a limb and guessing that since your board name is UpstateSC, you have some knowledge of upstate, um, sc.

My wife and i are considering spartanburg as a place to move in about 18 months or so. Nothing definite, far from it. But considering, it along with some other places.

I looked at Zillow and it seems affordable, more so that greenville which we think we like also.

Off the top of your head, is spartanburg a decent place with nice restaurants etc? I know it's thirty minutes from greenville so there's that.

Off the top of your head....

TIA.

I couldn't make this work on the PM thing. Respond as a private message if you can make it work, please.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
UpstateSCHokie

Re: Upstate, little help please.

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

oaktonhokie wrote:I am going out on a limb and guessing that since your board name is UpstateSC, you have some knowledge of upstate, um, sc.

My wife and i are considering spartanburg as a place to move in about 18 months or so. Nothing definite, far from it. But considering, it along with some other places.

I looked at Zillow and it seems affordable, more so that greenville which we think we like also.

Off the top of your head, is spartanburg a decent place with nice restaurants etc? I know it's thirty minutes from greenville so there's that.

TIA.

I couldn't make this work on the PM thing. Respond as a private message if you can make it work, please.
Sent you a couple of PMs on this topic.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

UPS, thanx. The information was enormously helpful. Saved us a lot of wasted time and energy.

After getting your information i did a cursory check of the demographics of a few places in the area. Spartanburg did not do well.

At all.

I'm not sure why i cannot get the PM to work. I'm sure it's pilot error at some level, but it's beyond me to figure it out. I have three notes to you in my "outbox" and i can't get them sent.

Anyway, your help was very useful and much appreciated.

Thanx again.

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:I am going out on a limb and guessing that since your board name is UpstateSC, you have some knowledge of upstate, um, sc.

TIA.

If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

oaktonhokie wrote:UPS, thanx. The information was enormously helpful. Saved us a lot of wasted time and energy.

After getting your information i did a cursory check of the demographics of a few places in the area. Spartanburg did not do well.

At all.

I'm not sure why i cannot get the PM to work. I'm sure it's pilot error at some level, but it's beyond me to figure it out. I have three notes to you in my "outbox" and i can't get them sent.

Thanx again.

UpstateSCHokie wrote:

TIA.

I've heard that Charleston is nice, Oak. It's on my list of places to visit.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:UPS, thanx. The information was enormously helpful. Saved us a lot of wasted time and energy.

At all.

Thanx again.

UpstateSCHokie wrote:

TIA.

I've heard that Charleston is nice, Oak. It's on my list of places to visit.
Savannah is da bomb. Nicest people you'll ever met and the close by beaches are pretty good. The beach itself is great, but it's more of a beatneck vibe.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.