HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Smoke/fire.
Is he being tried in the press? Yup.
Is he likely guilty? Yup.

It's creepy. And..
Moore is a product of his environment.

Growing up, from birth I spent my summers (June through Aug) in the very Deep South, in Georgia not too far from the Okefenokee. When old enough to like girls at the pool, but not old enough to drive... pickings were slim to none. Girls 13 & up all had boyfriends who were already driving and in some cases in the workforce. HS girls? Fuggedaboudit. They were ALL dating college guys or older. It was tough for a kid on a Schwinn 10 speed to compete. So, I worked out for football, read an absolute shirt ton of books (grandma had no TV), swam, fished, and rode horses. In hindsight, I was coming out waaaay ahead, but just didn't know it.

But I digress. South Georgia isn't much different culturally from what I'm reading about Moore's 1970s Alabama. In colonial times, Georgia was largely populated by convicts, so... yeah.

Smoke/fire.
The smoke is coming from pot heads. There isn't a credible source for the fire.
Let’s not be like the Dems and slander these women. Let’s not do what they did for Bill Clinton. I would tend to believe some of them. It’s unfortunate that Allred is involved......it’s a typical Dem ploy to drop this so close to the election, but the Pubs should have vetted him better.

Let’s be better, because we are better.
There are several people on this board who are not better, and never have been.

Etowah County, AL is to counties what PSU is to college football. People knew about it, and did nothing because of his position. And of course, there are people on this board hiding behind the definition and the messed up AL law, when it’s clear to everyone with a shred of morality that what is being claimed, is immoral.
[emoji375][emoji375]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: BREAKING! Roy Moore’s Accuser Worked for Democratic Lead

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's creepy. And..

Growing up, from birth I spent my summers (June through Aug) in the very Deep South, in Georgia not too far from the Okefenokee. When old enough to like girls at the pool, but not old enough to drive... pickings were slim to none. Girls 13 & up all had boyfriends who were already driving and in some cases in the workforce. HS girls? Fuggedaboudit. They were ALL dating college guys or older. It was tough for a kid on a Schwinn 10 speed to compete. So, I worked out for football, read an absolute shirt ton of books (grandma had no TV), swam, fished, and rode horses. In hindsight, I was coming out waaaay ahead, but just didn't know it.

But I digress. South Georgia isn't much different culturally from what I'm reading about Moore's 1970s Alabama. In colonial times, Georgia was largely populated by convicts, so... yeah.

Smoke/fire.
Let’s not be like the Dems and slander these women. Let’s not do what they did for Bill Clinton. I would tend to believe some of them. It’s unfortunate that Allred is involved......it’s a typical Dem ploy to drop this so close to the election, but the Pubs should have vetted him better.

Etowah County, AL is to counties what PSU is to college football. People knew about it, and did nothing because of his position. And of course, there are people on this board hiding behind the definition and the messed up AL law, when it’s clear to everyone with a shred of morality that what is being claimed, is immoral.
[emoji375][emoji375]

[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

You're going full retard again. No one has said child molestation is moral, we don't believe the charge. What has been said is that dating 16 year olds isn't a crime or odd in the 70s or historically. Please stop being a jackass.

Yeh, you said that dating 16 y/o isn’t odd in the ‘70s. That’s a load of crap, people in the town thought it was weird. He was banned from a mall for being odd. You’re hiding behind a law. Everyone else knows it was wrong. Your reaction is surprising to no one.
You can't be banned from a mall for being weird. The law defines what is acceptable, it's not hiding, it's a public record of what society deems not immoral via being legal. You're being your normal sucker self by lashing out based on DNC propaganda, stop being an ignorant fool. It's sad and easily avoidable with a little reading comprehension and integrity.

Good try. The mall can ban anyone they want. If they get complaints about a creepy dude harassing teenagers, they tell him to stay away. You’re working really hard to defend claims you say aren’t true.
And of course, you are saying things that are simply wrong.
As for the public record...most people in society do not think it’s OK for 30 y/o old men to date 16 year olds. There are no laws against it, because most people just don’t do it.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's creepy. And..

Smoke/fire.

[emoji375][emoji375]

We understand your support for Roy and traditional conservative values. You and cwtcr. Uppity thinks it’s a conspiracy.

I’d be curious, though, to hear from other Merrian-Webster partisans.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

You're going full retard again. No one has said child molestation is moral, we don't believe the charge. What has been said is that dating 16 year olds isn't a crime or odd in the 70s or historically. Please stop being a jackass.

Yeh, you said that dating 16 y/o isn’t odd in the ‘70s. That’s a load of crap, people in the town thought it was weird. He was banned from a mall for being odd. You’re hiding behind a law. Everyone else knows it was wrong. Your reaction is surprising to no one.
You can't be banned from a mall for being weird. The law defines what is acceptable, it's not hiding, it's a public record of what society deems not immoral via being legal. You're being your normal sucker self by lashing out based on DNC propaganda, stop being an ignorant fool. It's sad and easily avoidable with a little reading comprehension and integrity.

Good try. The mall can ban anyone they want. If they get complaints about a creepy dude harassing teenagers, they tell him to stay away. You’re working really hard to defend claims you say aren’t true.
As for the public record...most people in society do not think it’s OK for 30 y/o old men to date 16 year olds. There are no laws against it, because most people just don’t do it.
Nope, you can't ban someone for being weird. Think it through, where could you go if that were true?

You're being extra obtuse on the law. Moore broke no law if he dated a teenager with parental consent. That should be easy enough to comprehend. The law is on his side on that one.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:The smoke is coming from pot heads. There isn't a credible source for the fire.

[emoji375][emoji375]

We understand your support for Roy and traditional conservative values. You and cwtcr. Uppity thinks it’s a conspiracy.

In other words, you don't care about facts, just engaging in a partisan attack on a Republican.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Growing up I never went to camp in Georgia, although I have camped there since. I am explaining a cultural norm as it existed in the 1960s and 1970s in that part of the world. It is what it is.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Nope, you can't ban someone for being weird. Think it through, where could you go if that were true?

You're being extra obtuse on the law. Moore broke no law if he dated a teenager with parental consent. That should be easy enough to comprehend. The law is on his side on that one.
You’re at your best when you’re supporting immoral actions.

If someone is harassing young girls at the mall, of course the mall can ban you.
If you’re just walking around, not doing anything wrong, then in general, you can’t do that.
But that’s not what happened.

As for breaking a law, if he did anything with a 14 y/o, guilty. If he did something with a 16 y/o, without the 16 y/o’s consent, guilty.
Regardless of the law, it’s still just creepy, and not someone I’d support. But, that’s just me, I don’t stand behind legalities to determine my moral compass. I was raised with good values and a clear sense of right and wrong.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

If someone is harassing young girls at the mall, of course the mall can ban you.
If you’re just walking around, not doing anything wrong, then in general, you can’t do that.

As for breaking a law, if he did anything with a 14 y/o, guilty. If he did something with a 16 y/o, without the 16 y/o’s consent, guilty.
Regardless of the law, it’s still just creepy, and not someone I’d support. But, that’s just me, I don’t stand behind legalities to determine my moral compass. I was raised with good values and a clear sense of right and wrong.
Come on, you routinely make up excrement here and then lie about saying it. You're not an example of good morals or someone with an understanding of right vs. wrong. Like you're doing in the quoted thread of saying Moore was banned from a mall for being weird when that's impossible. And even with a different attack of him hitting on teenagers based on an unsubstantiated rumours from the same people that lied through their teeth about Trump and all things not liberal. The bottom line is your judgement lacks credibility from a personal integrity standpoint or wise arbitrator standpoint.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Come on, you routinely make up excrement here and then lie about saying it. You're not an example of good morals or someone with an understanding of right vs. wrong. Like you're doing in the quoted thread of saying Moore was banned from a mall for being weird when that's impossible. And even with a different attack of him hitting on teenagers based on an unsubstantiated rumours from the same people that lied through their teeth about Trump and all things not liberal. The bottom line is your judgement lacks credibility from a personal integrity standpoint or wise arbitrator standpoint.
Ouch, that really hurts coming from you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Case in point. I said he was banned for harassing teens. You respond by saying you can't be banned for being weird. You're purposefully misstating what I said. That's your credibility and integrity, ie none.

Here's a simple primer for you. Granted, it may not be simple enough.

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/legal-ri ... 65571.html

Property Owners' Rights

Private property is any property owned by private persons and not by the government or reserved for public use. Private property includes buildings and real estate as well as objects and intellectual property. People who own property have the right to manage it and control it. A store, for example, is private property. Offering merchandise for sale implies an invitation to enter, but the store owner is entitled to ban someone from coming in. The person could be a suspected shoplifter or a troublemaker, or he can be banned for any reason, as long as it is not based on bias against a federally protected class of people.

Violations

State statutes describe “defiant trespass” as someone entering or staying in a place where he has been told not to enter or has been ordered to leave. The charge also applies when a person enters property where signs or fencing are designed to keep out intruders. A property owner can tell the individual in person, preferably with a witness, that he is banned, or notify him by certified letter with a copy sent to the local police department. Violating the banning order could result in a disorderly persons charge.

Rules

Businesses are within their rights to establish their own rules for admitting or banning people from the property. A company can protect an employee by banning an abusive ex-spouse or stalker from the workplace. The owner of a bar can forbid an obviously drunken or unruly patron from entering. Casino management can identify and ban a card-counter or a known cheater. In any such case where an individual is prevented from entering the property, the prohibition cannot be based on any of the classes protected by federal laws.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Ouch, that really hurts coming from you! [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Case in point. I said he was banned for harassing teens. You respond by saying you can't be banned for being weird. You're purposefully misstating what I said. That's your credibility and integrity, ie none.

Here's a simple primer for you. Granted, it may not be simple enough.

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/legal-ri ... 65571.html

Property Owners' Rights

Private property is any property owned by private persons and not by the government or reserved for public use. Private property includes buildings and real estate as well as objects and intellectual property. People who own property have the right to manage it and control it. A store, for example, is private property. Offering merchandise for sale implies an invitation to enter, but the store owner is entitled to ban someone from coming in. The person could be a suspected shoplifter or a troublemaker, or he can be banned for any reason, as long as it is not based on bias against a federally protected class of people.

Violations

State statutes describe “defiant trespass” as someone entering or staying in a place where he has been told not to enter or has been ordered to leave. The charge also applies when a person enters property where signs or fencing are designed to keep out intruders. A property owner can tell the individual in person, preferably with a witness, that he is banned, or notify him by certified letter with a copy sent to the local police department. Violating the banning order could result in a disorderly persons charge.

Rules

Businesses are within their rights to establish their own rules for admitting or banning people from the property. A company can protect an employee by banning an abusive ex-spouse or stalker from the workplace. The owner of a bar can forbid an obviously drunken or unruly patron from entering. Casino management can identify and ban a card-counter or a known cheater. In any such case where an individual is prevented from entering the property, the prohibition cannot be based on any of the classes protected by federal laws.
You thinking it doesn't sting coming from me is another example of your poor judgement. You said he was banned for being weird, verbatim. That can't get anyone banned from a mall due to public accommodation. The harassment claim is unsubstantiated. You can Google to figured out what that word means.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's creepy. And..

Smoke/fire.

and yet your buddy ol bill clinton was accused of much worse.....and was the prez
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

quote="awesome guy"]
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's creepy. And..

Smoke/fire.

[emoji375][emoji375]

[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Your reading comprehension sucks out loud, I don't if he did what he has been accused of 40 years ago...do you? IF so please explain how you know. If he diddled a 14 YO then he is a perv and should not be in office. If he dated somebody that was of legal age then I have no effing idea what your effing issue is
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
Your reading comprehension sucks out loud, I don't if he did what he has been accused of 40 years ago...do you? IF so please explain how you know. If he diddled a 14 YO then he is a perv and should not be in office. If he dated somebody that was of legal age then I have no effing idea what your effing issue is
This is just another defense by the establishment. They fear outsiders acting for the betterment of the nation over politics and personal enrichment. Odd how none of this came out as a DA and his ascent to the state supreme court. Only when threatening the establishment ...
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's creepy. And..

Smoke/fire.

and yet your buddy ol bill clinton was accused of much worse.....and was the prez
Nice attempt at deflection.
For the slow, Bill Clinton isn't my buddy. He's a disgusting sexual predator.
Your turn.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

YepImage
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

If the allegations are true involving a 14yr old, he should drop out. I'm having a hard time believing the allegations though. It's very convenient timing for the Dems AND the establishment R shiiteheads. Of course, I could be wrong, but all I'm hearing right now is a lot of hot air.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieJoe wrote:If the allegations are true involving a 14yr old, he should drop out. I'm having a hard time believing the allegations though. It's very convenient timing for the Dems AND the establishment R shiiteheads. Of course, I could be wrong, but all I'm hearing right now is a lot of hot air.
Ditto. There's more reason to doubt than believe as this is the establishment's first play in every election.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieJoe wrote:If the allegations are true involving a 14yr old, he should drop out. I'm having a hard time believing the allegations though. It's very convenient timing for the Dems AND the establishment R shiiteheads. Of course, I could be wrong, but all I'm hearing right now is a lot of hot air.
You realize how it works, right? No one cares about Roy Moore 6 months ago b/c he's basically a nobody who doesn't care about the Constitution.

He runs for office, becomes the candidate, and people start paying attention. They go to Etowah, start looking at old articles, start talking to people, and digging up dirt. When they find something, they put it out there.
That's how it works. No one was going to spend time going to Etowah to ask about Roy Moore if he wasn't running for senator. Just like no one was going to look up creepy pics of Joe Biden were he not VP.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
You realize how it works, right? No one cares about Roy Moore 6 months ago b/c he's basically a nobody who doesn't care about the Constitution.

He runs for office, becomes the candidate, and people start paying attention. They go to Etowah, start looking at old articles, start talking to people, and digging up dirt. When they find something, they put it out there.
That's how it works. No one was going to spend time going to Etowah to ask about Roy Moore if he wasn't running for senator. Just like no one was going to look up creepy pics of Joe Biden were he not VP.
He was on the AL supreme court. JFC, learn what the hell you're talking about before further embarrassing yourself.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

He was on the AL supreme court. JFC, learn what the hell you're talking about before further embarrassing yourself.
So?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

So?
You really think a judge at that level wasn't investigated?
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieFanDC wrote:

Except he is Alabama's version of Joe Arpaio. He was a high profile Alabama Supreme Court Justice well before running for Senator. He thumbed his nosed at the mainstream political establishment repeatedly. There were plenty of knives unsheathed for him, so this isn't some late game discovery because he ran for U. S. Senate.

Again, I could be wrong, but there is ample reason to be skeptical IMO.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieJoe wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Except he is Alabama's version of Joe Arpaio. He was a high profile Alabama Supreme Court Justice well before running for Senator. He thumbed his nosed at the mainstream political establishment repeatedly. There were plenty of knives unsheathed for him, so this isn't some late game discovery because he ran for U. S. Senate.

Again, I could be wrong, but there is ample reason to be skeptical IMO.
You can be skeptical, but there are lots of people corroborating his behavior.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's creepy. And..

Smoke/fire.

Nice attempt at deflection.
For the slow, Bill Clinton isn't my buddy. He's a disgusting sexual predator.
Your turn.
you do realize that years ago Moore was part of the democratic party......but now he is a pedophile? curious timing. Again, before I decide if someone is guilty I would like to see some evidence. Moore may be guilty as hell but the problem is you nor I have any idea if he is or not. But yes, I agree smearing him is going to destroy him in this current race. The bad thing is that this will be the norm going forward so we will literally need non-gender unichs that spent their whole life in a shack on some mountain in the alps to run for every office so no danger of being smeared.....bad precedent you guys are setting, I doubt you will like the end result