Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Re: BREAKING! Roy Moore’s Accuser Worked for Democratic Lead

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:If the allegations are true involving a 14yr old, he should drop out. I'm having a hard time believing the allegations though. It's very convenient timing for the Dems AND the establishment R shiiteheads. Of course, I could be wrong, but all I'm hearing right now is a lot of hot air.
You realize how it works, right? No one cares about Roy Moore 6 months ago b/c he's basically a nobody who doesn't care about the Constitution.

He runs for office, becomes the candidate, and people start paying attention. They go to Etowah, start looking at old articles, start talking to people, and digging up dirt. When they find something, they put it out there.
That's how it works. No one was going to spend time going to Etowah to ask about Roy Moore if he wasn't running for senator. Just like no one was going to look up creepy pics of Joe Biden were he not VP.

Except he is Alabama's version of Joe Arpaio. He was a high profile Alabama Supreme Court Justice well before running for Senator. He thumbed his nosed at the mainstream political establishment repeatedly. There were plenty of knives unsheathed for him, so this isn't some late game discovery because he ran for U. S. Senate.

Again, I could be wrong, but there is ample reason to be skeptical IMO.
You can be skeptical, but there are lots of people corroborating his behavior.
So rumors and gossip, what behavior, dating people younger than himself....I dated someone in HS while at VT as have many many others. Dating somebody younger than you as long as they are legal is not an issue
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:If the allegations are true involving a 14yr old, he should drop out. I'm having a hard time believing the allegations though. It's very convenient timing for the Dems AND the establishment R shiiteheads. Of course, I could be wrong, but all I'm hearing right now is a lot of hot air.
You realize how it works, right? No one cares about Roy Moore 6 months ago b/c he's basically a nobody who doesn't care about the Constitution.

He runs for office, becomes the candidate, and people start paying attention. They go to Etowah, start looking at old articles, start talking to people, and digging up dirt. When they find something, they put it out there.
That's how it works. No one was going to spend time going to Etowah to ask about Roy Moore if he wasn't running for senator. Just like no one was going to look up creepy pics of Joe Biden were he not VP.

Except he is Alabama's version of Joe Arpaio. He was a high profile Alabama Supreme Court Justice well before running for Senator. He thumbed his nosed at the mainstream political establishment repeatedly. There were plenty of knives unsheathed for him, so this isn't some late game discovery because he ran for U. S. Senate.

So rumors and gossip, what behavior, dating people younger than himself....I dated someone in HS while at VT as have many many others. Dating somebody younger than you as long as they are legal is not an issue
Why the false equivalence? I was 19 and dated a 17 yo once, therefore it's normal for 30 yo to date a 16 yo. That's such BS that you can't really believe that one justifies the other.
People who know, know.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Why the false equivalence? I was 19 and dated a 17 yo once, therefore it's normal for 30 yo to date a 16 yo. That's such BS that you can't really believe that one justifies the other.
Any bets on the age difference of your grand parents to great grand parents? You're thinking something old school is really a moral offense.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Any bets on the age difference of your grand parents to great grand parents? You're thinking something old school is really a moral offense.
Why the quote? It clearly ignored my question.
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

I showed the ignorance of your question as you're damming a practice that wasn't uncommon.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:Let’s not be like the Dems and slander these women. Let’s not do what they did for Bill Clinton. I would tend to believe some of them. It’s unfortunate that Allred is involved......it’s a typical Dem ploy to drop this so close to the election, but the Pubs should have vetted him better.

Let’s be better, because we are better.
There are several people on this board who are not better, and never have been.

Etowah County, AL is to counties what PSU is to college football. People knew about it, and did nothing because of his position. And of course, there are people on this board hiding behind the definition and the messed up AL law, when it’s clear to everyone with a shred of morality that what is being claimed, is immoral.
and yet your buddy ol bill clinton was accused of much worse.....and was the prez
Nice attempt at deflection.
For the slow, Bill Clinton isn't my buddy. He's a disgusting sexual predator.
Your turn.
you do realize that years ago Moore was part of the democratic party......but now he is a pedophile? curious timing. Again, before I decide if someone is guilty I would like to see some evidence. Moore may be guilty as hell but the problem is you nor I have any idea if he is or not. But yes, I agree smearing him is going to destroy him in this current race. The bad thing is that this will be the norm going forward so we will literally need non-gender unichs that spent their whole life in a shack on some mountain in the alps to run for every office so no danger of being smeared.....bad precedent you guys are setting, I doubt you will like the end result
Ha! You got your marching orders to blame it on the dems. Attaboy!!!

Who is "you guys"? And what is the end result?
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
I showed the ignorance of your question as you're damming a practice that wasn't uncommon.
What do my grandparents have to do with cwtcr dating a someone in h.s. when he was in college?
People who know, know.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

My grandparents were born 3 years apart, and were born 40 years before Roy Moore.
My parents were born 2 months apart, and were born 6 years before Roy Moore.

Any other thoughts?
It wasn't common for people my parents' age to date minors when they were in their 30s.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: So rumors and gossip, what behavior, dating people younger than himself....I dated someone in HS while at VT as have many many others. Dating somebody younger than you as long as they are legal is not an issue
What do my grandparents have to do with cwtcr dating a someone in h.s. when he was in college?
It has to do with the error of calling this practice abnormal. There must be a creepy age gap given your reluctance to answer or contemplate. I am asking you out of your comfort zone and into critical thinking.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:

My grandparents were born 3 years apart, and were born 40 years before Roy Moore.

Any other thoughts?
It wasn't common for people my parents' age to date minors when they were in their 30s.
Odd how you limited the timeline...
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Any other thoughts?
How did I limit it, genius?

One is from Moore's generation, one is from the generation before Moore.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Any other thoughts?

Great grand parents genius. The further you go back in time, the more common it is.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Any other thoughts?

Great grand parents genius. The further you go back in time, the more common it is.
What does that have to do with Roy Moore? If you go back far enough, having multiple wives, and banging your relatives, was common. I'll mark you down as OK with that, also.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Any other thoughts?

What does that have to do with Roy Moore? If you go back far enough, having multiple wives, and banging your relatives, was common. I'll mark you down as OK with that, also.

Because he's an old school guy when you're smearing him as a pedophile based on whimsical accusations from democrats.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Any other thoughts?

Because he's an old school guy when you're smearing him as a pedophile based on whimsical accusations from democrats.
LOL. The "hey, my granddad buggered his niece, so it's cool for me to do it, I'm old school" defense.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Odd how you limited the timeline...

LOL. The "hey, my granddad buggered his niece, so it's cool for me to do it, I'm old school" defense.
Now he's into incest. You lack a sense of ethics and reason.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote: It has to do with the error of calling this practice abnormal. There must be a creepy age gap given your reluctance to answer or contemplate. I am asking you out of your comfort zone and into critical thinking.
Please learn how to use reply with quotes, or once again, work on reading comprehension. But if you'd like please address the question please do, or I'll wait for cwtcr since I appropriately replied with quotes to him.
People who know, know.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Any other thoughts?

It's his critical thinking at work!
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote: It has to do with the error of calling this practice abnormal. There must be a creepy age gap given your reluctance to answer or contemplate. I am asking you out of your comfort zone and into critical thinking.
Please learn how to use reply with quotes, or once again, work on reading comprehension. But if you'd like please address the question please do, or I'll wait for cwtcr since I appropriately replied with quotes to him.
I used it correctly, comprehend your dumb question, and asked another. Try critical thinking for a change. I must have ya given your whacko responses.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
I used it correctly, comprehend your dumb question, and asked another. Try critical thinking for a change. I must have ya given your whacko responses.
Work on reading comprehension first, then critical thinking. If you don't understand the question there will be nothing critical about your thinking.
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
Work on reading comprehension first, then critical thinking. If you don't understand the question there will be nothing critical about your thinking.
Uh huh. You're the same obtuse jackass you've always been.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Roll Tide!
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Major Kong wrote:Roll Tide!
:lol: :lol: 8-) :D
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

TheH2 wrote:

Except per the law 16 and up was not against the law, what age gap worries you as there are many older people with younger people, it happens all the time. These days with the societal morals we have not sure why you think 16 is a young child....These days that is not true. Now as a 30 year old would I want to go out with someone under 21.... no, they can't get into many venues

But again, the question is did Moore break any laws, so prove he did please. Keep in mind good ol bill clinton had many many women accuse him of actual crimes and they were summarily dismissed and told they were lying sluts and any other insult the msm could think up......but now any woman that makes an accusation is telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth

kind of wierd
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote: Except per the law 16 and up was not against the law, what age gap worries you as there are many older people with younger people, it happens all the time. These days with the societal morals we have not sure why you think 16 is a young child....These days that is not true. Now as a 30 year old would I want to go out with someone under 21.... no, they can't get into many venues

But again, the question is did Moore break any laws, so prove he did please. Keep in mind good ol bill clinton had many many women accuse him of actual crimes and they were summarily dismissed and told they were lying sluts and any other insult the msm could think up......but now any woman that makes an accusation is telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth

kind of wierd
Maybe you missed the question
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: So rumors and gossip, what behavior, dating people younger than himself....I dated someone in HS while at VT as have many many others. Dating somebody younger than you as long as they are legal is not an issue
You don't really think there is an equivalence between you dating a h.s. girl when you were in college and a 30 yo dating someone in h.s. do you?
People who know, know.