keep in mind folks, out of all of these accusations and

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

keep in mind folks, out of all of these accusations and

Post by cwtcr hokie »

allegations for the last couple of months about many people, only one is confirmed, by Louis CK

This will make all future political campaigns fun tho as every candidate will be accused of being a pedophile or a rapist or sexually assaulting some sex or some animal, should be some interesting commercials
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: keep in mind folks, out of all of these accusations and

Post by awesome guy »

They're unhinged haters that will stoop to any level for a win.Image
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:allegations for the last couple of months about many people, only one is confirmed, by Louis CK

This will make all future political campaigns fun tho as every candidate will be accused of being a pedophile or a rapist or sexually assaulting some sex or some animal, should be some interesting commercials
The accusations aren't nearly as entertaining as the reaction from some people, defending the actions that people are claiming.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:allegations for the last couple of months about many people, only one is confirmed, by Louis CK

The accusations aren't nearly as entertaining as the reaction from some people, defending the actions that people are claiming.
What's interesting is the choice to be obtuse in assessing what is being defended vs what is being accused. Also interesting how the accusation keeps expanding, he's going to be accused of murdering that girl next.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

The allegations against Moore don't give me a great feeling. OTOH, the suspicious timing and the prevailing witch hunt atmosphere we now find ourselves in gives me pause. Again, if the 14yo allegations are true, he should drop out and not show his face again.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

This isn't the future of elections. Book it. Case in point, we just had a lot of elections a week ago and this wasn't an issue.
People who know, know.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Funny.
Raping a girl his daughter's age never bothered Clintonites
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

RiverguyVT wrote:Funny.
Raping a girl his daughter's age never bothered Clintonites
Kennedy killing a young lady never seemed to bother anyone.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

ElbertoHokie

Post by ElbertoHokie »

I'd say Weinstein's is probably pretty damn true.
ElbertoHokie

Post by ElbertoHokie »

HokieJoe wrote:The allegations against Moore don't give me a great feeling. OTOH, the suspicious timing and the prevailing witch hunt atmosphere we now find ourselves in gives me pause. Again, if the 14yo allegations are true, he should drop out and not show his face again.

Timing is everything. Ask the Clinton campaign about FBI timing.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:The allegations against Moore don't give me a great feeling. OTOH, the suspicious timing and the prevailing witch hunt atmosphere we now find ourselves in gives me pause. Again, if the 14yo allegations are true, he should drop out and not show his face again.

Yeah, like the timing of a meeting on the tarmac with the AG
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:

You mean Comey's exoneration just before the DNC convention where she was coronated?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:

I'd say Weinstein's is probably pretty damn true.
and your proof that it was not consensual? Weinstein admitted he had had relations with many women and said they were consensual. IS it that hard to believe that some women will use their bodies and sex to get ahead? did you just arrive here from another planet.

Again, all I need is some proof, he can be guilty as hell. He appears to be an adulterer and a perv but did he force anyone to do anything and were any of the interactions not consensual, just some evidence. Do you remember the case years ago that all the kids at a day care I think it was in NC claimed they were being diddled by the entire staff. Destroyed the lives of the staff and it turned out that the entire story was made up.....again, words and accusations are super easy.....evidence of who is telling the truth is not.