Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Re: BREAKING! Roy Moore’s Accuser Worked for Democratic Lead

Post by ElbertoHokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote: It has to do with the error of calling this practice abnormal. There must be a creepy age gap given your reluctance to answer or contemplate. I am asking you out of your comfort zone and into critical thinking.
Please learn how to use reply with quotes, or once again, work on reading comprehension. But if you'd like please address the question please do, or I'll wait for cwtcr since I appropriately replied with quotes to him.

Except per the law 16 and up was not against the law, what age gap worries you as there are many older people with younger people, it happens all the time. These days with the societal morals we have not sure why you think 16 is a young child....These days that is not true. Now as a 30 year old would I want to go out with someone under 21.... no, they can't get into many venues

But again, the question is did Moore break any laws, so prove he did please. Keep in mind good ol bill clinton had many many women accuse him of actual crimes and they were summarily dismissed and told they were lying sluts and any other insult the msm could think up......but now any woman that makes an accusation is telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth

kind of wierd
My opinion: A 30 year old trying to date 16 year old? If it's legal, go for it. I find you f#&$*#g creepy, but you're legally allowed to do that. And if a state is backwards enough to not let someone vote but sleep with 38 year olds, then okay.

If he did anything with a 14 year old at all, he should not be elected to the Legislative branch. It's just that simple.

The fact that he was banned from an Alabama mall for conduct that the mall operator deemed creepy enough to cause the ban, that really doesn't help his case in all when he claims his accusers are liars.

AG stopped making sense with the argument long ago. He's obfuscating because he refuses to acknowledge that he might not be in the right.

Society has a hell of a lot to answer for denying and repressing years of sexual misconduct in many forms by males. Whether it's Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton, Roy Moore, Dennis Hastert...etc. We're still coming to grips with everything. Maybe all the uproar over the past few months will get us over it, but it's pretty clear that all of these guys and their issues are not isolated. This is widespread and for the most part, the guys I listed above were in positions of power and allowed to do whatever the hell they wanted to for a long time. It's unacceptable. Deeming it okay because they have a D by their name or an R by their name is also unacceptable.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

I don’t like much of what the RNC does, but am glad they cut Moore off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote: It has to do with the error of calling this practice abnormal. There must be a creepy age gap given your reluctance to answer or contemplate. I am asking you out of your comfort zone and into critical thinking.
Please learn how to use reply with quotes, or once again, work on reading comprehension. But if you'd like please address the question please do, or I'll wait for cwtcr since I appropriately replied with quotes to him.

Except per the law 16 and up was not against the law, what age gap worries you as there are many older people with younger people, it happens all the time. These days with the societal morals we have not sure why you think 16 is a young child....These days that is not true. Now as a 30 year old would I want to go out with someone under 21.... no, they can't get into many venues

But again, the question is did Moore break any laws, so prove he did please. Keep in mind good ol bill clinton had many many women accuse him of actual crimes and they were summarily dismissed and told they were lying sluts and any other insult the msm could think up......but now any woman that makes an accusation is telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth

kind of wierd
My opinion: A 30 year old trying to date 16 year old? If it's legal, go for it. I find you f#&$*#g creepy, but you're legally allowed to do that. And if a state is backwards enough to not let someone vote but sleep with 38 year olds, then okay.

If he did anything with a 14 year old at all, he should not be elected to the Legislative branch. It's just that simple.

The fact that he was banned from an Alabama mall for conduct that the mall operator deemed creepy enough to cause the ban, that really doesn't help his case in all when he claims his accusers are liars.

AG stopped making sense with the argument long ago. He's obfuscating because he refuses to acknowledge that he might not be in the right.

Society has a hell of a lot to answer for denying and repressing years of sexual misconduct in many forms by males. Whether it's Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton, Roy Moore, Dennis Hastert...etc. We're still coming to grips with everything. Maybe all the uproar over the past few months will get us over it, but it's pretty clear that all of these guys and their issues are not isolated. This is widespread and for the most part, the guys I listed above were in positions of power and allowed to do whatever the hell they wanted to for a long time. It's unacceptable. Deeming it okay because they have a D by their name or an R by their name is also unacceptable.
Is there a point in your idiotic and factless rant?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ElbertoHokie

Post by ElbertoHokie »

nolanvt wrote:I don’t like much of what the RNC does, but am glad they cut Moore off.

Ari Fleischer had the best idea for R's. Get Richard Shelby the current Alabama senator to resign and run on a write in campaign. Get him elected to that seat and have the governor appoint a stand in into Shelby's vacant seat until an election can be held and another R gets elected.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Major Kong wrote:Roll Tide!
Kong wins the thread!
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote:
Major Kong wrote:Roll Tide!
Kong wins the thread!
Yup! :lol:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

kind of wierd
It’s not a court of law.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

kind of wierd
It’s not a court of law.

Depends on which of you LIVs are speaking and when. Some think he finger banged a 14 year old and is banned from a mall from molesting kids. Low infos of course.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

kind of wierd
It’s not a court of law.

Depends on which of you LIVs are speaking and when. Some think he finger banged a 14 year old and is banned from a mall from molesting kids. Low infos of course.

No one thinks that...you just keep on using the wrong language, even though the exact words are written in this thread. You're not low info...you're low understanding. We'll call you LUV from here forward.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:

kind of wierd
It’s not a court of law.

No one thinks that...you just keep on using the wrong language, even though the exact words are written in this thread. You're not low info...you're low understanding. We'll call you LUV from here forward.
Uh huh. You said weird and then walked that back only to switch back to him being a predator. You're FOS.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:I don’t like much of what the RNC does, but am glad they cut Moore off.

Ari Fleischer had the best idea for R's. Get Richard Shelby the current Alabama senator to resign and run on a write in campaign. Get him elected to that seat and have the governor appoint a stand in into Shelby's vacant seat until an election can be held and another R gets elected.
That sounds great for everyone except Richard Shelby.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

kind of wierd
It’s not a court of law.

Uh huh. You said weird and then walked that back only to switch back to him being a predator. You're FOS.
I didn't walk it back. The people in Etowah called his behavior weird. The people at the mall said he was harassing teenagers. You kept on calling it something else and still can't grasp the idea of someone being banned from a place because of their behavior. IIWII, LUV.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

kind of wierd
It’s not a court of law.

I didn't walk it back. The people in Etowah called his behavior weird. The people at the mall said he was harassing teenagers. You kept on calling it something else and still can't grasp the idea of someone being banned from a place because of their behavior. IIWII, LUV.
What people? What are their names? You cried above about me saying you said that he was banned for being weird as that's what you said.
ElbertoHokie

Post by ElbertoHokie »

Looks like Hannity is upset he can't get his coffee from a Keurig anymore. Gives Roy Moore 24 hours to offer up credible proof debunking the allegations against him or he should drop out of the race. I'm glad to See Hannity is a shill like the rest of us.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Smart people want proof of a negative rather than proof of fact. Oh wait.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:Looks like Hannity is upset he can't get his coffee from a Keurig anymore. Gives Roy Moore 24 hours to offer up credible proof debunking the allegations against him or he should drop out of the race. I'm glad to See Hannity is a shill like the rest of us.
Libs.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Depends on which of you LIVs are speaking and when. Some think he finger banged a 14 year old and is banned from a mall from molesting kids. Low infos of course.

What people? What are their names? You cried above about me saying you said that he was banned for being weird as that's what you said.
I said this, " That’s a load of crap, people in the town thought it was weird. He was banned from a mall for being odd."

I used those words b/c that's what people are actually saying.

You then followed up with "you can't ban someone from a mall for being weird.". So, I clarified the ban was for harassing teenagers, not for being weird, since you didn't pay any attention to anything.

One of the people's names is Theresa Jones. I don't know the others.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Depends on which of you LIVs are speaking and when. Some think he finger banged a 14 year old and is banned from a mall from molesting kids. Low infos of course.

I said this, " That’s a load of crap, people in the town thought it was weird. He was banned from a mall for being odd."

You then followed up with "you can't ban someone from a mall for being weird.". So, I clarified the ban was for harassing teenagers, not for being weird, since you didn't pay any attention to anything.

You claimed to have never said that and are into verb tense land again.

Again, which people? What are their names? Say someone had the crazy idea to validate the claim, who would they talk with?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Again, which people? What are their names? Say someone had the crazy idea to validate the claim, who would they talk with?

You're reading comprehension is pitiful. The "weird' was in relation to him dating teenagers. The harassing teenagers was the mall. If you could comprehend basic english, you'd have 10k fewer posts than you do.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

You're reading comprehension is pitiful. The "weird' was in relation to him dating teenagers. The harassing teenagers was the mall. If you could comprehend basic english, you'd have 10k fewer posts than you do.
I comprehend your poorly worded posts fine. Don't blame you for back peddling them, though you lack the character to admit that's what's going on.

Again, who do we call to collaborate any of these tales?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote: I said this, " That’s a load of crap, people in the town thought it was weird. He was banned from a mall for being odd."

I comprehend your poorly worded posts fine. Don't blame you for back peddling them, though you lack the character to admit that's what's going on.

You clearly don't.

As for collaborate, don't know, take that up with all the people writing all the stories about it.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:As for the public record...most people in society do not think it’s OK for 30 y/o old men to date 16 year olds. There are no laws against it, because most people just don’t do it.
While I agree with your first statement, the second isn't exactly logical...and I'll add - most liberals (and especially lawyers) think legality is morality.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

ElbertoHokie wrote:Looks like Hannity is upset he can't get his coffee from a Keurig anymore. Gives Roy Moore 24 hours to offer up credible proof debunking the allegations against him or he should drop out of the race. I'm glad to See Hannity is a shill like the rest of us.
Hannity is principled, lol

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Sad to see so many of the Unusuals in this thread buy into another Gloria Allred hit-job. I was foolish enough to give some of them the benefit of the doubt that they would dismiss anything that this woman does, but I guess not. Shame on me.

I assume that is what the people in this thread are talking about when they are talking about a 30 y/o man trying to date a 16 y/o.

The only other (deeply) disturbing accusation against more is the story about the 14 y/o, but that story is starting to have a bunch of holes which include:

- She claims Moore called her on her phone in her room, but her mom says she did not have a phone in her room.
- She has made numerous claims of sexual harassment/assault against a bunch of other men, but none has been proven.
- Her own step son does not believe her story.
- The WaPo reported the story (not a credible source).

So excuse me if I'm not buying that story. If she can produce more actual proof that this happened, then I'm willing to change my tune.

Again, NO ONE in this thread is defending grown men going after underage children or defending pedophilia! But the only two Moore examples that come close to that are not really credible.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote: I said this, " That’s a load of crap, people in the town thought it was weird. He was banned from a mall for being odd."

You clearly don't.

As for collaborate, don't know, take that up with all the people writing all the stories about it.
I wish I didn't understand the BS you peddle.

The fact you can't collaborate the story should a clue that it's BS.