So who is onboard for suing ABC gnus for the stock market...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

So who is onboard for suing ABC gnus for the stock market...

Post by Major Kong »

loses on Friday :?:

Do you sue Brian Ross who merely read what was presented to him by an ABC flunky :?:

Does "The View" Joy Behar go live tomorrow and take everything back or does she double down on the stupid :?: My bet is the stupid...she does it so well.

Inquiring minds want to know. :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Re: So who is onboard for suing ABC gnus for the stock marke

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

For the most part the market bounced back that afternoon after tge clarification. Much ado about nothing on daily movements.
jmac610

Post by jmac610 »

Major Kong wrote:loses on Friday :?:

Do you sue Brian Ross who merely read what was presented to him by an ABC flunky :?:

Does "The View" Joy Behar go live tomorrow and take everything back or does she double down on the stupid :?: My bet is the stupid...she does it so well.

Inquiring minds want to know. :mrgreen:
Can Behar double down on stupid or has the limit been met?
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

Not if you had sell limits on your stocks. You could have been sold out on the downward movement taking the loss.
133743Hokie wrote:For the most part the market bounced back that afternoon after tge clarification. Much ado about nothing on daily movements.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:Not if you had sell limits on your stocks. You could have been sold out on the downward movement taking the loss.
133743Hokie wrote:For the most part the market bounced back that afternoon after tge clarification. Much ado about nothing on daily movements.
A 1% to 1-1/2% drop.
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

Not if you had individual stocks. I'm just saying that you could have had the misfortune of selling out of a singular stock because of the slide when it rebounded later.
133743Hokie wrote:
Mcl3 Hokie wrote:Not if you had sell limits on your stocks. You could have been sold out on the downward movement taking the loss.
A 1% to 1-1/2% drop.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:Not if you had individual stocks. I'm just saying that you could have had the misfortune of selling out of a singular stock because of the slide when it rebounded later.
133743Hokie wrote:
A 1% to 1-1/2% drop.
Such is life in investing. There are enough moves of this type during the course of a year that having a sell limit that tight wouldn't make sense unless it was a stock that had already depreciated considerably already. IIWII.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

She apologized as best as she could...the coven spent several minutes debating what constitutes a news service making a mistake and doing something on purpose...then what constitutes fake news and can a news report that is an honest mistake also be fake news.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.