Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Bannon in the headlines again.

Post by RiverguyVT »

So.
Bannon gives Russiagate legs.

This is a big deal folks

How about that?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Bannon in the headlines again.

Post by HokieHam »

He will now no longer be alt-right and the darling of the left.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:He will now no longer be alt-right and the darling of the left.
Maverick!
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:So.

This is a big deal folks

How about that?
me thinks Bannon is not a fan of the kids
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:So.

This is a big deal folks

How about that?
Not sure I’d call it a big deal. He isn’t saying anything that hasn’t been said many times before.
I don’t understand why anyone cares what Bannon says.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Nothingburger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Something about this doesn't quite smell right.

#1 - I listen to Bannon almost everyday on SiriusXM and all he does is praise the President. Or more specifically praise his agenda. He wasn't on this morning though. Alex Marlow was the host and I listened to the 1st hour of the show and this story was not mentioned.

#2 - The source of this information is the ultra leftwing Guardian newspaper. The Breitbart.com website mentions this story but it just quotes the Guardian. I'm not sure why they can't just go to their CEO for direct quotes.

#3 - Its no secret that Bannon does not like Jivanka (Jared and Ivanka). He refers to them as the Democrats in the WH, and feels they are the biggest impediments to MAGA. I've never heard Bannon say anything bad about Donald Jr. though.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Something about this doesn't quite smell right.

#1 - I listen to Bannon almost everyday on SiriusXM and all he does is praise the President. Or more specifically praise his agenda. He wasn't on this morning though. Alex Marlow was the host and I listened to the 1st hour of the show and this story was not mentioned.

#2 - The source of this information is the ultra leftwing Guardian newspaper. The Breitbart.com website mentions this story but it just quotes the Guardian. I'm not sure why they can't just go to their CEO for direct quotes.

#3 - Its no secret that Bannon does not like Jivanka (Jared and Ivanka). He refers to them as the Democrats in the WH, and feels they are the biggest impediments to MAGA. I've never heard Bannon say anything bad about Donald Jr. though.
Conspiracy?

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:Something about this doesn't quite smell right.

Conspiracy?

Nah. I'd just like to hear from Bannon himself before buying into what the Guardian says.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Ha! Trump just TORCHED Bannon. Good stuff.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

I feel like Ashton Kutcher is going to jump out of the bushes and tell the entire country that we've been Punk'd at any moment.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

nolanvt wrote:Ha! Trump just TORCHED Bannon. Good stuff.

Yeah right!! The guy who was Trump's knight in shining armor to fight fake news, is now fake news. He was just another meaningless flunkie like Carter Page.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:

Yeah right!! The guy who was Trump's knight in shining armor to fight fake news, is now fake news. He was just another meaningless flunkie like Carter Page.
Bannon and Trump deserve each other.

nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

HokieFanDC wrote:

That wasn’t your typical Trump dismissal either. That had a little extra kick to it, which I approve of.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Bannon and Trump deserve each other.

Two peas in a pod.

HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

ElbertoHokie wrote:I feel like Ashton Kutcher is going to jump out of the bushes and tell the entire country that we've been Punk'd at any moment.
And Trump is still better than the fool we suffered under for 8 years and the criminal who ran against him.

Substance over style...
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:I feel like Ashton Kutcher is going to jump out of the bushes and tell the entire country that we've been Punk'd at any moment.

I agree, this crappy economy sucks!!

you folks are effing amazing
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:

Yes, people that are terminated make the best references....Bannon wants to make money, he knows how to do that
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

The Obama recovery keeps roaring along.

ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

How is what I said partisan? Trump is on camera while he was president extolling the virtues of Bannon over and over again. Fast forward to a whole less-than-a-year later and he's dismissing, insulting, and belittling him. That's a crazy 180 to do in less than a year. For anyone. You can throw it out there as partisan, but this looks bad for any President.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Payday Advances everywhere!
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Haha!
True.. :lol:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

How is what I said partisan? Trump is on camera while he was president extolling the virtues of Bannon over and over again. Fast forward to a whole less-than-a-year later and he's dismissing, insulting, and belittling him. That's a crazy 180 to do in less than a year. For anyone. You can throw it out there as partisan, but this looks bad for any President.
It’s not partisan. This is not your typical Preezy........it is definitely entertaining.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lets see, under 2% gdp his ENTIRE time in office, now, tad better.....hmmmm