Bannon in the headlines again.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Bannon in the headlines again.

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:For all the faux alphas in the alt-right world, how do they not see Sloppy Steve as anything but a beta cuck now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's like you, but smart and successful.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Cuck.
Yup. Sloppy Steve is taking Trump humiliating him like a little bitch.

Like a Nolan
Sloppy Steve is going to testify.

...about what? Eating cheetos on the couch when these events occurred? You're delusional.

At some point, we have to start questioning the sanity of you all...
I dunno. Maybe about his comments about Trump’s treasonous meeting with the Russians or Kushner’s money laundering.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HooFighter wrote: Cuck.
Yup. Sloppy Steve is taking Trump humiliating him like a little bitch.

Like a Nolan
Sloppy Steve is going to testify.

...about what? Eating cheetos on the couch when these events occurred? You're delusional.

I dunno. Maybe about his comments about Trump’s treasonous meeting with the Russians or Kushner’s money laundering.

LOL!
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: ...about what? Eating cheetos on the couch when these events occurred? You're delusional.

By that rationale, they should interview you while they're at it. Both have equal first hand knowledge...
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote: ...about what? Eating cheetos on the couch when these events occurred? You're delusional.

By that rationale, they should interview you while they're at it. Both have equal first hand knowledge...
Got it.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Got it.

Thanks Paris.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

nolanvt wrote:For all the faux alphas in the alt-right world, how do they not see Sloppy Steve as anything but a beta cuck now?
Seriously. He cried when he got fired.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

There’s a lot of weird to unpack in that post. :shock:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Got it.

Thanks Paris.
What do you want me to say. Bannon and I apparently have equal insight.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:

There’s a lot of weird to unpack in that post. :shock:
Poor Nolan is desperate to pass on his rep as a dolt and a pussy to others. Isn't working.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Cuck.
...says the guys who's voting for this :lol: :
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

HooFighter wrote:
Yup. Wouldn’t an alpha fight back against this humiliation? His reputation will never be the same. He’s now known as Trump’s bitch.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Cuck.

I'm finding The Unusuals foray into toxic masculinity rather amusing. It ties into the lack of father figures in the life of your typical liberal. Their idea of masculinity is either Macho Man Randy Savage or PC Principal. There's no inbetween. No gentlemen's way to be a man, just be a giant asshole like the guys their mothers flirted with downstairs or be the weenie their mother told them women wanted. No tempering of their emotions on either extreme, no control, no rationality, and no civility. Just raw emotions manifested in extremes since they understand neither position.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Yup. Wouldn’t an alpha fight back against this humiliation? His reputation will never be the same. He’s now known as Trump’s bitch.

You constantly confuse masculinity with violence. It's a trademark of a men who are raised by single women or in female-dominated households.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

You constantly confuse masculinity with violence. It's a trademark of a men who are raised by single women or in female-dominated households.
Correct. Being a man is asking permission to taste wine.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Cuck.

I'm finding The Unusuals foray into toxic masculinity rather amusing. It ties into the lack of father figures in the life of your typical liberal. Their idea of masculinity is either Macho Man Randy Savage or PC Principal. There's no inbetween. No gentlemen's way to be a man, just be a giant asshole like the guys their mothers flirted with downstairs or be the weenie their mother told them women wanted. No tempering of their emotions on either extreme, no control, no rationality, and no civility. Just raw emotions manifested in extremes since they understand neither position.
Lol - posted before I read this, bingo.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

You confuse it as well. It's a huge tell.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

You confuse it as well. It's a huge tell.
Got it.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Cuck.
...says the guys who's voting for this [emoji38] :

Lol - posted before I read this, bingo.
We need a male finishing school for them so they can learn about manhood from a man.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

LOL

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:We need a male finishing school for them so they can learn about manhood from a man.
They're a lost cause, unfortunately. But, maybe something for their wives' children...
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:We need a male finishing school for them so they can learn about manhood from a man.
They're a lost cause, unfortunately. But, maybe something for their wives' children...
You guys would not have noticed if Axelrod had called a meeting between Obama and Russia “treasonous.” I got it.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
You guys would not have noticed if Axelrod had called a meeting between Obama and Russia “treasonous.” I got it.

You sound confused. Bannon just said Don Jr. is a "Patriot and a good man."
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

You sound confused. Bannon just said Don Jr. is a "Patriot and a good man."
No you sound confused. Because he also said he was in some greasy shirt. He’s said lots of things. We’ll see what he says before Congress.

Be patient Cap’n. This is just getting started.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

It would have shocked me, inasmuch that Axelrod & Obama didn’t see moving the USA towards a 1950s version of Russia as a problem or as treason, but rather as a highly sought after goal. And you know it’s true. (communist) Dreams of My Father and all that... How quickly some forget what our country has been up against the eight years before Trumpster. Fundamental transformation etc. Tell Vlad I need more time. Axelrod and Obama were treasonous just by being themselves, bringing the country down from the top. Phony investigations not needed. They told us who they were themselves. Eff em both. Yeah. I noticed.
Last edited by RiverguyVT on Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.