awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Bannon in the headlines again.

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:We need a male finishing school for them so they can learn about manhood from a man.
They're a lost cause, unfortunately. But, maybe something for their wives' children...
You guys would not have noticed if Axelrod had called a meeting between Obama and Russia “treasonous.” I got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You sound confused. Bannon just said Don Jr. is a "Patriot and a good man."
No you sound confused. Because he also said he was in some greasy shirt. He’s said lots of things. We’ll see what he says before Congress.

Be patient Cap’n. This is just getting started.

So you're still on Ruuuuuuusa?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

The 1980s called and wants its foreign policy back... yeah?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:We need a male finishing school for them so they can learn about manhood from a man.
They're a lost cause, unfortunately. But, maybe something for their wives' children...
You guys would not have noticed if Axelrod had called a meeting between Obama and Russia “treasonous.” I got it.

No you sound confused. Because he also said he was in some greasy shirt. He’s said lots of things. We’ll see what he says before Congress.

Better start chilling the ice pack.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Better start chilling the ice pack.
OK.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

The more Bannon explains himself, the more this becomes a nothing burger. You were right.
Salute the Marines
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Why would he? Obama and Axelrod loved the Russians. Oh, and they were very flexible.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:The more Bannon explains himself, the more this becomes a nothing burger. You were right.
1) It was always a nothingburger because what he said not new or a revelation.

2) He’s not explaining, he’s walking it back to try to mantain some form of relevance. Seems unlikely though. He was already sliding quickly to the bottom of his turd pile.
FireFuente
Alma Mater: VT

Post by FireFuente »

HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:The more Bannon explains himself, the more this becomes a nothing burger. You were right.

2) He’s not explaining, he’s walking it back to try to mantain some form of relevance. Seems unlikely though. He was already sliding quickly to the bottom of his turd pile.
He'll be back, you can't keep Hokie great Steve Bannon down for long.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote:

It was indeed new, because it was coming from someone with in trumps camp. Now, we are coming to understand that the author is not credible in his writing, so that changes things. As such, I very much dispute your number one. As for number two, The story is indeed being walked back. Other than his initial support for Trump, I am not sure what your major issue is with Bannon… But it appears to have very much clouded your vision one this story.
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

It was indeed new, because it was coming from someone with in trumps camp. Now, we are coming to understand that the author is not credible in his writing, so that changes things. As such, I very much dispute your number one. As for number two, The story is indeed being walked back. Other than his initial support for Trump, I am not sure what your major issue is with Bannon… But it appears to have very much clouded your vision one this story.
Has Bannon denied making the "treasonous" statement? Or the statements about JK and his greasy excrement? He's walked them back, but I don't believe he's denied making them.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

That's fine. I don't see how Bannon saying the same thing that lots of other people have said, is meaningful. The Trumpers aren't going to change their minds b/c of it, they just attack Bannon. And the people who hate Trump aren't getting anything new. As for the author, I agree, but Bannon hasn't disputed that anything in the book is false.

As for Bannon himself, I find nothing to like about him at all. Watching him during his rally speeches for Roy Moore was hilarious. He did nothing but talk trash about other people, while supporting a fruitcake. I'm not sure what decent person would find appealing about him.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

That's fine. I don't see how Bannon saying the same thing that lots of other people have said, is meaningful. The Trumpers aren't going to change their minds b/c of it, they just attack Bannon. And the people who hate Trump aren't getting anything new. As for the author, I agree, but Bannon hasn't disputed that anything in the book is false.

As for Bannon himself, I find nothing to like about him at all. Watching him during his rally speeches for Roy Moore was hilarious. He did nothing but talk trash about other people, while supporting a fruitcake. I'm not sure what decent person would find appealing about him.
please ignore that many items in the Wolff book have already been proven to be false.... but believe everything else, this gossip writer only lies sometimes
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

please ignore that many items in the Wolff book have already been proven to be false.... but believe everything else, this gossip writer only lies sometimes
Where did I say I believed everything?

Bannon has had a while to tell the world that the things attributed to him in the book are false...and he hasn't done that. I'll believe them until Bannon tells us they're false.
Do you think that the statements attributed to Bannon are lies??
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Bannon has had a while to tell the world that the things attributed to him in the book are false...and he hasn't done that. I'll believe them until Bannon tells us they're false.
The whole book is not Bannon, several items in the book have been proven false, but IGNORE THAT, the gossip writer who wrote the book says its all true darn it. FYI, when someone says that a meeting is treasonous, that is his opinion, that is not a fact. I know it is hard for some to know what is what these days. There was a meeting, it was nothing and nothing came of it. And the only people that actually know what was said in the meeting (the UK guy and the Russian women deny everything) darn it
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

The whole book is not Bannon, several items in the book have been proven false, but IGNORE THAT, the gossip writer who wrote the book says its all true darn it. FYI, when someone says that a meeting is treasonous, that is his opinion, that is not a fact. I know it is hard for some to know what is what these days. There was a meeting, it was nothing and nothing came of it. And the only people that actually know what was said in the meeting (the UK guy and the Russian women deny everything) darn it

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

yes repeating an opinion is fact, fer sure
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

What I'm repeating is that I don't believe everything, ie I'm not IGNORING THAT.
And I asked your opinion, twice now. Maybe 3rd time is the charm. Do you think the statements attributed to Bannon are lies. If so, then why hasn't he said they are lies?
miles

Post by miles »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

What I'm repeating is that I don't believe everything, ie I'm not IGNORING THAT.
And I asked your opinion, twice now. Maybe 3rd time is the charm. Do you think the statements attributed to Bannon are lies. If so, then why hasn't he said they are lies?
:lol: :lol:
You're a trip, DC. Tell us again how the Trump Dossier should be taken as gospel unless he can disprove it, or whatever garbage you were spouting at the time. I'll let the savvy posters track down your messy posts about that.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

miles wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

:lol: :lol:
You're a trip, DC. Tell us again how the Trump Dossier should be taken as gospel unless he can disprove it, or whatever garbage you were spouting at the time. I'll let the savvy posters track down your messy posts about that.
The next time I tell you how the dossier should be taken as gospel, will be the first time I've said that.
You should let the savvy posters, and the not so savvy posters, handle all things related to this board, because you are clueless about 100% of what happens here.

Happy New Years!!!
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

miles wrote: I'll let the savvy posters track down your messy posts about that.
I'm pretty sure you just admitted you're a poster with excrement for brains. Reminds me of the time my little brother absolutely embarrassed himself with the boyhood truth in a fit of rage by telling a neighbor kid to suck his "little" d**k. It was a hoot, now we have the time where miles said I'll let the posters who aren't complete idiots help me out by performing a simple task that I am mentally unable to accomplish.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
I'm pretty sure you just admitted you're a poster with excrement for brains. Reminds me of the time my little brother absolutely embarrassed himself with the boyhood truth in a fit of rage by telling a neighbor kid to suck his "little" d**k. It was a hoot, now we have the time where miles said I'll let the posters who aren't complete idiots help me out by performing a simple task that I am mentally unable to accomplish.
That's a genetic trait. You just outed your family as having a small set of jewels.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

BG Hokie wrote:
I’d call that a faulty conclusion. One has nothing to do with the other. Miles saying he’d leave it to others to track down old archived posts doesn’t in any way mean he cannot himself. It means exactly what he said...that he’d leave it to others. Motive is assumed.
Salute the Marines
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Sloppy Steve is apparently out at Breitbart. No choice really. Can’t have that joke associated with your brand after Trump dunked on him.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

from the remarks I have seen those are his opinions, I have no idea of knowing what Bannon beleives or not
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Seeing that Sloppy Steve is going to meet with Mueller. [emoji848]

Fully vaccinated, still not dead