Oprah

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Oprah

Post by RiverguyVT »

THIS IS WHAT THE LEFT IS REDUCED TO?!?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOLLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Oprah

Post by USN_Hokie »

Part of me is laughing, the other part is praying she doesn't run.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:Part of me is laughing, the other part is praying she doesn't run.
Yep. I think she has a shot. She'll have Obama level black support and then 20% of whites out of the gate. I don't think she can handle Trump though, he'd belittle her in ways she's never experienced and she will look weak and clownish responding, like happened with Little Marco.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Part of me is laughing, the other part is praying she doesn't run.
Yep. I think she has a shot. She'll have Obama level black support and then 20% of whites out of the gate. I don't think she can handle Trump though, he'd belittle her in ways she's never experienced and she will look weak and clownish responding, like happened with Little Marco.
Oh.
It would be logarithmically worse.
Salute the Marines
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
Yeah, and the dem response will be "Trump belittles woman of color...just like segregation". Democrats are dumb enough that it might just work.

Trump will still win if people have jobs, the economy is doing well, and we're not at war with some new country in Asia.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Yeah, and the dem response will be "Trump belittles woman of color...just like segregation". Democrats are dumb enough that it might just work.

Trump will still win if people have jobs, the economy is doing well, and we're not at war with some new country in Asia.
She may have a shot. Black female, sexually abused as a child, billionaire who made her money without daddy's money? Not sure how Trump would belittle her without looking like a total ass to normal people.

But, yes, if the economy and jobs are rolling, and he can focus on his accomplishments (what are the chances), he should be able to win.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

She may have a shot. Black female, sexually abused as a child, billionaire who made her money without daddy's money? Not sure how Trump would belittle her without looking like a total ass to normal people.

But, yes, if the economy and jobs are rolling, and he can focus on his accomplishments (what are the chances), he should be able to win.
Like you think you have a grasp on normal people.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

That passes as a virtue, qualification, or social good?
:shock:

How does that qualify her to stand up to mohammedian radicals, communists in Asia, or social ills at home? Nice story...but if the left is looking to her, they’ll be terribly embarrassed. The woman wouldn’t know a shift in the supply curve from a Taco Bell menu.
Salute the Marines
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

The left is really getting a stiffy thinking about Oprah as president. Obama 2.0. Gonna need to get the washcloth to clean up!
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Sounds like she holds typical racist Democrat beliefs. Thinks old white people just need to die.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

That passes as a virtue, qualification, or social good?
:shock:

How does that qualify her to stand up to mohammedian radicals, communists in Asia, or social ills at home? Nice story...but if the left is looking to her, they’ll be terribly embarrassed. The woman wouldn’t know a shift in the supply curve from a Taco Bell menu.
"That passes as a virtue, qualification, or social good?"

Umm, no. I didn't say it did.

And WADR, the thing we hear most about Trump in this board is "he's a billionaire, thus....".
In the realm of businessmen, she's at least his equal.

The black, female, sexually abused is just a vote getter, nothing else.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

She’s watched on tv. Not sure that makes her a businessperson on the level of a real estate developer. I wouldn’t equate net worth with acumen, and...I say that as a person who generally loathes developers.

Whoopie Goldberg has viewers..

And yeah.. you implied her being abused was a quality. Calling it a vote getter is a sad reflection on society... but hey.
Last edited by RiverguyVT on Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Salute the Marines
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Yep, I think I have a grasp on normal people.

Abnormal people say things like this,
"No gentlemen's way to be a man, just be a giant asshole like the guys their mothers flirted with downstairs or be the weenie their mother told them women wanted. No tempering of their emotions on either extreme, no control, no rationality, and no civility. Just raw emotions manifested in extremes since they understand neither position.", while at the same time, being THAT person.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Yep, I think I have a grasp on normal people.

Abnormal people say things like this,
"No gentlemen's way to be a man, just be a giant asshole like the guys their mothers flirted with downstairs or be the weenie their mother told them women wanted. No tempering of their emotions on either extreme, no control, no rationality, and no civility. Just raw emotions manifested in extremes since they understand neither position.", while at the same time, being THAT person.
Nope, you just proved my point.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

He got ya there..
Clarifying - I agry w DC. That was an odd post.
Last edited by RiverguyVT on Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Salute the Marines
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

She's made good business decisions over the years. Some good investments, some very early.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

The campaign ads against her have already been written:
And isn't she into conspiracy theories as well?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

She knew.

Her TV job...interviewing people...for years and years...would be a gold mine for any opponent.

Having slept on it, I have to admit. I can imagine her running, and can imagine her getting a ton of support from moronic masses. She did a lot to launch Obama.

My understanding is that privately, she is at least as unsavory and venomous as Hillary! is. An evil self centered shrill shrew. Should be fun watching vases being thrown on the campaign trail when someone brings her the wrong brand of diet cola.
Salute the Marines
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:She knew.

Her TV job...interviewing people...for years and years...would be a gold mine for any opponent.

Having slept on it, I have to admit. I can imagine her running, and can imagine her getting a ton of support from moronic masses. She did a lot to launch Obama.

My understanding is that privately, she is at least as unsavory and venomous as Hillary! is. An evil self centered shrill shrew. Should be fun watching vases being thrown on the campaign trail when someone brings her the wrong brand of diet cola.
Her odds increase of running as the liberals see her as a libtard version of Trump.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:

Her odds increase of running as the liberals see her as a libtard version of Trump.
She would get 95% of the black vote and I expect >50% of the female vote, plus all of the mainstream libs/democrats. I think her problem would be with the progressive/alt-left arm of the party, the Bernie faction. That in and of itself could be a problem for her even getting the nomination as they appear to have hijacked the party at this point in time.

All that said, it just depends where the above referenced voters are located on the electoral map. It's all about the EC, as Hillary! learned.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

She would get 95% of the black vote and I expect >50% of the female vote, plus all of the mainstream libs/democrats. I think her problem would be with the progressive/alt-left arm of the party, the Bernie faction. That in and of itself could be a problem for her even getting the nomination as they appear to have hijacked the party at this point in time.

All that said, it just depends where the above referenced voters are located on the electoral map. It's all about the EC, as Hillary! learned.
she will get shredded on any real policy discussions or any discussion at all about leadership. Yes she has a production company, ok, next
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

she will get shredded on any real policy discussions or any discussion at all about leadership.
Sadly that doesn't matter.
People who know, know.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Yep- another mascot candidate, like Obama. I think she would beat Trump if the dems come out and vote.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

CFB Apologist wrote:
Yep- another mascot candidate, like Obama. I think she would beat Trump if the dems come out and vote.
She's more qualified than Obama was and would be just as disastrous. She even had more sense than Obama as she left Rev Wight's Blame Whitey church long before Obama realized how it looked. I think she's just as racist as Obama, just has better sense about masking it. She would be awful and could win provided she can handle the belittling attacks. She'll also be running against success and seen as Obama 2.0 which will kill her odds.
ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

I think she would be tough to beat.