Y'all put your foil hats on please

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Y'all put your foil hats on please

Post by RiverguyVT »

So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
RiverguyVT

Re: Y'all put your foil hats on please

Post by RiverguyVT »

I thought for sure that the notion that Soros & Podesta both being held in a bunker somewhere would get some love here.

I feel like a guy at a party who just laid down his funniest joke only getting blank stares.
Salute the Marines
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I think we're in a period of time where conservatives are very skeptical of conspiracy theories. Liberals seem to be in a mode where they buy into every conspiracy theory they can get their hands on, no matter how crazy, if it reinforces their hatred of Trump.

Also, beware of fake conspiracies that liberals put out to try and get conservatives to believe so they can then turn around and mock conservatives for believing them. See pizzagate.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:I thought for sure that the notion that Soros & Podesta both being held in a bunker somewhere would get some love here.

I feel like a guy at a party who just laid down his funniest joke only getting blank stares.
It's tin foil stuff. But the deep state, vast conspiracy talk has appeared to go a lot more mainstream than it was 10 years ago. It's talked about in MSM(both left and right) a lot more than it ever would have been before.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:I thought for sure that the notion that Soros & Podesta both being held in a bunker somewhere would get some love here.

It's tin foil stuff. But the deep state, vast conspiracy talk has appeared to go a lot more mainstream than it was 10 years ago. It's talked about in MSM(both left and right) a lot more than it ever would have been before.
Deep state isn't a conspiracy. What are you talking about?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:I think we're in a period of time where conservatives are very skeptical of conspiracy theories. Liberals seem to be in a mode where they buy into every conspiracy theory they can get their hands on, no matter how crazy, if it reinforces their hatred of Trump.

Also, beware of fake conspiracies that liberals put out to try and get conservatives to believe so they can then turn around and mock conservatives for believing them. See pizzagate.
Did we decide that the pizza thing was fake news, and that it was a Liberal con?

I missed that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:

Yeah saying the deep state is a conspiracy theory is a bizarre statement. Is Elberto denying that there is a vast federal bureaucracy filled with unelected bureaucrats? A small percentage of which are driven by ideology?

That's a long ways from thinking that Trump & Putin conspired to steal the 2016 election.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:I think we're in a period of time where conservatives are very skeptical of conspiracy theories. Liberals seem to be in a mode where they buy into every conspiracy theory they can get their hands on, no matter how crazy, if it reinforces their hatred of Trump.

Did we decide that the pizza thing was fake news, and that it was a Liberal con?

I missed that.

No just saying that more people on the left heard about it than people on the right. I only heard about it from left wing trolls on the internet that accused me of believing it. So I had to go Google it even know what they were talking about. So they took something that a very small number of people bought into, and smeared everyone on the right as believing these types of conspiracy theories. No one knows who started it, other than it apparently first appeared as a joke on 4chan from what I understand.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:

Yeah saying the deep state is a conspiracy theory is a bizarre statement. Is Elberto denying that there is a vast federal bureaucracy filled with unelected bureaucrats? A small LARGE percentage of which are driven by ideology?

That's a long ways from thinking that Trump & Putin conspired to steal the 2016 election.
LMFTFY
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

I missed that.

No just saying that more people on the left heard about it than people on the right. I only heard about it from left wing trolls on the internet that accused me of believing it. So I had to go Google it even know what they were talking about. So they took something that a very small number of people bought into, and smeared everyone on the right as believing these types of conspiracy theories. No one knows who started it, other than it apparently first appeared as a joke on 4chan from what I understand.
That conflicts with my recollection. I learned about pizzagate on here. There were a number of posters who took the allegations very seriously, if not as the truth, and I recall a lot of discussion about it at the time. As much time as we both spend on here, I would be surprised to learn that most of your interaction about the story was from left-wing contacts in your Facebook feed.

But I do recall recent twitter postings about how it is rather ironic that some conservatives would protest a fake pedophilia pizza owner, but campaign for an admitted pedophile for Senate in the same year. Maybe that’s what you are thinking about.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote: No just saying that more people on the left heard about it than people on the right. I only heard about it from left wing trolls on the internet that accused me of believing it. So I had to go Google it even know what they were talking about. So they took something that a very small number of people bought into, and smeared everyone on the right as believing these types of conspiracy theories. No one knows who started it, other than it apparently first appeared as a joke on 4chan from what I understand.
That conflicts with my recollection. I learned about pizzagate on here. There were a number of posters who took the allegations very seriously, if not as the truth, and I recall a lot of discussion about it at the time. As much time as we both spend on here, I would be surprised to learn that most of your interaction about the story was from left-wing contacts in your Facebook feed.

But I do recall recent twitter postings about how it is rather ironic that some conservatives would protest a fake pedophilia pizza owner, but campaign for an admitted pedophile for Senate in the same year. Maybe that’s what you are thinking about.

No, I'm talking about my interactions with left wing trolls on other sites that use Disqus for the comments section. Lots of them were constantly talking about this. IIRC, it was even before it was posted on here.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote: No just saying that more people on the left heard about it than people on the right. I only heard about it from left wing trolls on the internet that accused me of believing it. So I had to go Google it even know what they were talking about. So they took something that a very small number of people bought into, and smeared everyone on the right as believing these types of conspiracy theories. No one knows who started it, other than it apparently first appeared as a joke on 4chan from what I understand.

No, I'm talking about my interactions with left wing trolls on other sites that use Disqus for the comments section. Lots of them were constantly talking about this. IIRC, it was even before it was posted on here.
Got it.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

I missed that.

Admitted pedophile?? I assume you mean Roy Moore, please detail what ACCUSATIONS have been proven, please do. And sorry but taking a 16 or 17 yo out on a date(if he did) is not pedophilia in bama, but if it was then many men would be in jail, many in bburg for instance.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

I missed that.

Admitted pedophile?? I assume you mean Roy Moore, please detail what ACCUSATIONS have been proven, please do. And sorry but taking a 16 or 17 yo out on a date(if he did) is not pedophilia in bama, but if it was then many men would be in jail, many in bburg for instance.
Yep - that’s the twitter meme that was going around. I think you are correct that the reference is to Roy.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

I missed that.

Yep - that’s the twitter meme that was going around. I think you are correct that the reference is to Roy.

excellent job avoiding answering at all, top notch son
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

An admitted pedophile!?!?
What are you talking about??!
Salute the Marines
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:An admitted pedophile!?!?
A twitter meme

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Did we decide that the pizza thing was fake news, and that it was a Liberal con?

I missed that.

excellent job avoiding answering at all, top notch son
It wasn’t my twitter meme, cwtcr.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:An admitted pedophile!?!?
A twitter meme

OK
Salute the Marines
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

I missed that.

I will admit to being highly entertained by Pizzagate and probably mentioning it could be real, but two things never added up.

1. Comet Pizza is on Connecticut Ave in Chevy Chase and is frequented by the well healed soccer moms of that area. If there was a whiff of pedo action taking place there, they would have no business, and it did a booming business. Soccer moms all talk, and they love it cause kids can yell and spill excrement, & mom can get a buzz from her two glasses of wine. These places exist in every expensive suburb. If there was an issue it wouldn’t be busy.

2. The photos on the gay pizza owners instagram, of kids being taped up and what not, is just typical campy gay humor. I think a lot of the tinfoil hats probably don’t see this a lot. The kids in those photos were just customer kids and it was campy humor.

Do I think Podesta is a freak who sent emails in code? Yes. What do the emails mean? Probably referred to smoking weed. Who knows?

I don’t think Comet Pizza had anything to do with a pedophile ring. Was it entertaining, yes it was.

“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

I missed that.

I will admit to being highly entertained by Pizzagate and probably mentioning it could be real, but two things never added up.

1. Comet Pizza is on Connecticut Ave in Chevy Chase and is frequented by the well healed soccer moms of that area. If there was a whiff of pedo action taking place there, they would have no business, and it did a booming business. Soccer moms all talk, and they love it cause kids can yell and spill excrement, & mom can get a buzz from her two glasses of wine. These places exist in every expensive suburb. If there was an issue it wouldn’t be busy.

2. The photos on the gay pizza owners instagram, of kids being taped up and what not, is just typical campy gay humor. I think a lot of the tinfoil hats probably don’t see this a lot. The kids in those photos were just customer kids and it was campy humor.

Do I think Podesta is a freak who sent emails in code? Yes. What do the emails mean? Probably referred to smoking weed. Who knows?

I don’t think Comet Pizza had anything to do with a pedophile ring. Was it entertaining, yes it was.

Similarly, for myself...
Do I think something weird was going on at that restaurant? I have no idea.

Do I think Hillary! couldn't possibly be so evil as to have her fingers in a pedo ring? No. I think her evil almost has no bounds, and would be careful not to underestimate it. The chick is evil walking amongst us. Is she a pedo? Meh. Probably not. Is she evil enough to want to make money, or power, off those who are pedos? Hell yes. That's an easy yes.
Salute the Marines