Re: Oprah

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
I wasn't being condescending, I didn't get a Mother Jones article at all.

You found one, thanks. Looks like it's deeper than what I found. The Mother Jones article was created 8 hours ago.

See how easy that was?
This is how normal people act. I understand how you find it confusing.
It's always easy bringing information to your low info ecosystem. The first results are all from lefty sites, a normal person would have caught that up front.
LOL. The only one that had addl info was the MJ article, which was published this morning.
No worries, unlike you, and yes I'm being condescending, when I get new info, I acknowledge it. You run away like the girl child you are.
You're so full of excrement. You deny and obfuscate or argue over verb tense. Or act like a bitch, like here, and ignore the dozens of other articles with the same message.
I didn't ignore them, I read them, and none of them had the addl info the MJ article had. I said thanks for the addl info, and of course, you being the amazing gentleman you are, couldn't accept that thanks.

I still have no idea what you guys are talking about with verb tense. What is it that you keep bringing up and occupies so much of your mindshare?
Come on, vox and the rest have the same information. It's really pathetic how you try and twist the regular occurrence of you being wrong into me really being wrong or with blame. Beta to the max.
I’m not saying that you’re wrong or to blame. I admitted that I was wrong and said thanks.
I’ll say it again, so you can stop feeling like a victim. I was wrong, Oprah definitely has anti-vaccine leanings and is an anti-vaxxer. Good enough for you?

Now, if you can stop feeling victimized, can you answer my question on verb tense? I’d really like to know.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Re: Oprah

Post by Techmomof2 »

Seal calls out Oprah for being part of the problem for decades
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... stein.html

'You’ve been part of the problem for decades': Seal slams Oprah for 'ignoring rumors' against Harvey Weinstein and says she's an example of 'sanctimonious Hollywood' after her Golden Globes speech.

The singer Seal lashed out at Oprah Winfrey following her inspirational Globes speech which focused on the plight of sex abuse victims.

Seal accused the media maven of knowing about the rumors against Harvey Weinstein and ignoring them in an Instagram post
In the post he shared two images of Oprah with Weinstein and called her 'part of the problem' before closing with a hash-tag that read 'sanctimonious Hollywood'.