Party: After 10

Re: Google's new motto: "Don't be evil. Leave that to us."

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:You're lying, obviously didn't watch it. Let the back peddling begin.
Are you really this stupid? Do you need me to show you exactly where they said that?
Go ahead liar. You're completely misrepresenting the video you dumb ass liar. Post the parts where they talk of black banning posts and hiding conservative content. You'd know all of that if you watched it you lying dope.
Why don't you post it...because I don't see it in there. I know there are reports about Twitter doing that, from over a year ago at least, but that's not part of this video.

And obviously, the video shows O'Keefe saying Haynes represents the highest levels of Twitter, that's utter nonsense. And Haynes mentioning subpoenas at least twice.
It's in the video you dope. It's been posted, they go on and on about silencing conservatives and have 50k words flagged to identify "rednecks". You'd know all of this if you weren't a pathological liar and actually watched the video. Even Nolan couldn't miss it, well maybe.

You're talking about a different video, dopey.

This is the video that Riverguy posted, it's about Trump's tweets. You'd know that if you had actually watched it

https://www.projectveritas.com/2018/01/ ... ms-to-doj/
It's in the article dope
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: Are you really this stupid? Do you need me to show you exactly where they said that?
Go ahead liar. You're completely misrepresenting the video you dumb ass liar. Post the parts where they talk of black banning posts and hiding conservative content. You'd know all of that if you watched it you lying dope.
Why don't you post it...because I don't see it in there. I know there are reports about Twitter doing that, from over a year ago at least, but that's not part of this video.

And obviously, the video shows O'Keefe saying Haynes represents the highest levels of Twitter, that's utter nonsense. And Haynes mentioning subpoenas at least twice.
It's in the video you dope. It's been posted, they go on and on about silencing conservatives and have 50k words flagged to identify "rednecks". You'd know all of this if you weren't a pathological liar and actually watched the video. Even Nolan couldn't miss it, well maybe.

This is the video that Riverguy posted, it's about Trump's tweets. You'd know that if you had actually watched it

He’ll get ‘em next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got'm this time Meth Head
HokieFanDC

Re: Google's new motto:

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:[quote="awesome

It's in the article dope
Try again. The article was written on 1/9. The video you're talking about came out today. It's also weird that you seem to have knowledge about the article, yet you missed the huge video at the top of the article you claim you read, that doesn't mention the video that was put out today.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's in the article dope
Try again. The article was written on 1/9. The video you're talking about came out today. It's also weird that you seem to have knowledge about the article, yet you missed the huge video at the top of the article you claim you read, that doesn't mention the video that was put out today.
What in the world are you talking about? It's in the video of the article, the one you got talking points from a LIV site and ran with instead of watching the video yourself. That's what you got called out on and this all happened today.
HokieFanDC

Re: Google's new motto:

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's in the article dope
What in the world are you talking about? It's in the video of the article, the one you got talking points from a LIV site and ran with instead of watching the video yourself. That's what you got called out on and this all happened today.
Dude, go to Riverguy’s post from yesterday, that I responded to, and click the link. The link is to the video I’m talking about. I’ve also posted 2 links to the video so you could actually talk about the same subject. Clearly you didn’t watch those links. It is not the video you’re yapping about.