BLM expected in Charlotte this afternoon, their latest

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

BLM expected in Charlotte this afternoon, their latest

Post by cwtcr hokie »

poster boy has occurred.

Yesterday a black young dude went to his baby mama's house and won the award for the first murder of 2018, he killed the baby mama ( a young lady) and took the baby. So cops are looking for him all day, somehow the baby ends up at grand mammy's house so the baby is ok. Young dumb moron black dude drives to the downtown police station about 10:30 last night, gets out and shoots at two random female cops going into the building, he hits one in the leg, apparantly hitting an artery as they had to do a tourniquet on her to get her to help. Of course when the black moron started shooting the place he was at all kinds of cops shot back filling the moron full of holes. Damn cops, they should have politely asked him to not kill anyone else that day, wait til tomorrow for instance but no, they gunned him down (yeah cops, one less moron inhabits the planet)

But perfect poster boy for the BLM, get the popcorn ready
HokieFanDC

Re: BLM expected in Charlotte this afternoon, their latest

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:poster boy has occurred.

Yesterday a black young dude went to his baby mama's house and won the award for the first murder of 2018, he killed the baby mama ( a young lady) and took the baby. So cops are looking for him all day, somehow the baby ends up at grand mammy's house so the baby is ok. Young dumb moron black dude drives to the downtown police station about 10:30 last night, gets out and shoots at two random female cops going into the building, he hits one in the leg, apparantly hitting an artery as they had to do a tourniquet on her to get her to help. Of course when the black moron started shooting the place he was at all kinds of cops shot back filling the moron full of holes. Damn cops, they should have politely asked him to not kill anyone else that day, wait til tomorrow for instance but no, they gunned him down (yeah cops, one less moron inhabits the planet)

Keep us updated on the protests....
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

They're protesting that?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Was this description of the story copied from Stormfront? Good grief.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

awesome guy wrote:

They're protesting that?
I was joking, no protests yet but I would not put it past them
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BigDave wrote:Was this description of the story copied from Stormfront? Good grief.
OK, is there any way to nicely say a moron killed his baby mama then tried to have a gun fight with cops at their own darn station? Yes black is a part of the story as the moron was an idiot black dude

but yeah, the white folks is what black folks have to worry about... no, not really
BigDave

Post by BigDave »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:Was this description of the story copied from Stormfront? Good grief.
OK, is there any way to nicely say a moron killed his baby mama then tried to have a gun fight with cops at their own darn station? Yes black is a part of the story as the moron was an idiot black dude

but yeah, the white folks is what black folks have to worry about... no, not really
This article finds a nice way to say all of those things: http://abc11.com/charlotte-officer-1-ot ... s/2932265/

Saying "idiot black dude" might give the impression that you consider the race to be part of the problem. The problem is that he's an "idiot" - not that he is black.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BigDave wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

This article finds a nice way to say all of those things: http://abc11.com/charlotte-officer-1-ot ... s/2932265/

Saying "idiot black dude" might give the impression that you consider the race to be part of the problem. The problem is that he's an "idiot" - not that he is black.
Except when idiot moron white people murder people for no reason I call them idiot morons also. The moron part comes from trying to get in a gun fight with cops right in front of their police station, he ambushed the two female cops that had zippo to do with his case. Sorry but that pisses me off, very glad he got filled full of holes
BigDave

Post by BigDave »

cwtcr hokie wrote:Except when idiot moron white people murder people for no reason I call them idiot morons also.
You call them "idiot morons", not "idiot white dude".
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BigDave wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:Except when idiot moron white people murder people for no reason I call them idiot morons also.
You call them "idiot morons", not "idiot white dude".
actually dave you are wrong, I am not pc so whatever color commits the crime I do mention it as that is part of the crime. I know being real is harsh, darn it
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

+1
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
+1
I am doubting the family of the young lady that was murdered thinks highly of the piece of crap that murdered her
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
+1
I am doubting the family of the young lady that was murdered thinks highly of the piece of crap that murdered her
I doubt further that they're pinning it on his race.
BTW, I'm in the middle of a case now where I'm trying to help the mother (a black lady) of a murdered woman. As far as I know, no one is pinning that one on race either.
:idea:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
+1
I doubt further that they're pinning it on his race.
BTW, I'm in the middle of a case now where I'm trying to help the mother (a black lady) of a murdered woman. As far as I know, no one is pinning that one on race either.
:idea:
I didn't pin anything on race, FACT, the murderer was an idiot black dude, its a fact of the case