Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieFanDC

Re: Our president is a racist

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
You're too stupid to take seriously. You're an arrogant dipshit.
Scanned this thread and saw this. Don’t even have to check to know which person on UWS, who happens to be a racist, said this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IP called me stupid, funny thing is if he knew me he would know I own a thriving horse operation in NC, doing very well with my career and for being as dumb as I am my net worth is amazing.

he thinks I am stupid because I am a staunch conservative, sad but true
Congrats on your success!

Now, apply the same rigor to your posting as you do to your business acumen.
I don't think ip should call you stupid, but it has nothing to with your political leanings.[/quote]So calling others stupid is kosher now, only when youbdo it?[/quote]

Try again. Maybe I can link to a video to explain it to you.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Scanned this thread and saw this. Don’t even have to check to know which person on UWS, who happens to be a racist, said this.

IP called me stupid, funny thing is if he knew me he would know I own a thriving horse operation in NC, doing very well with my career and for being as dumb as I am my net worth is amazing.

I don't think ip should call you stupid, but it has nothing to with your political leanings.
So calling others stupid is kosher now, only when youbdo it?[/quote]

Try again. Maybe I can link to a video to explain it to you.[/quote]

To embarrass yourself again? Snark never works out for you.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Not that facts matter to The Unusuals.Image
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

I don't think ip should call you stupid, but it has nothing to with your political leanings.
So calling others stupid is kosher now, only when youbdo it?
Try again. Maybe I can link to a video to explain it to you.[/quote]

To embarrass yourself again? Snark never works out for you.[/quote]

Yeh, that's what I did. :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: You spent many posts talking about the wrong video, and all you had to do was actually click on any of the numerous links with the correct video. But nooooo...you kept going and going.

And in this case, I didn't call cwtr stupid. When he posts things that are wrong, I point out his error and explain what he got incorrect. I think that's the proper action.
Like when he posted about blue states sucking up fed money, when it's actually red states that are the takers in that equation.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:You're too stupid to take seriously. You're an arrogant dipshit.

To embarrass yourself again? Snark never works out for you.[/quote]

Yeh, that's what I did. [emoji38] [emoji38] :roll: :roll: You spent many posts talking about the wrong video, and all you had to do was actually click on any of the numerous links with the correct video. But nooooo...you kept going and going.

And in this case, I didn't call cwtr stupid. When he posts things that are wrong, I point out his error and explain what he got incorrect. I think that's the proper action.
Like when he posted about blue states sucking up fed money, when it's actually red states that are the takers in that equation.[/quote]Buhahahaha. You gave another movie review without bothering to actually watch it. And yeah, you're calling him stupid. I search of your posts will show heavy use of the words dolt and dope. Hell of a glass house to throw stones from.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Ha!

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Yeh, that's what I did. [emoji38] [emoji38] :roll: :roll: You spent many posts talking about the wrong video, and all you had to do was actually click on any of the numerous links with the correct video. But nooooo...you kept going and going.

Like when he posted about blue states sucking up fed money, when it's actually red states that are the takers in that equation.
Buhahahaha. You gave another movie review without bothering to actually watch it. And yeah, you're calling him stupid. I search of your posts will show heavy use of the words dolt and dope. Hell of a glass house to throw stones from.
It's amazing that you still don't realize you were talking about a different video than the one that was actually in that thread. Seriously.

Maybe this will clear it up for you. Probably not, but I'll give it a shot.

THIS IS THE VIDEO THAT WAS POSTED IN THE THREAD.

https://www.projectveritas.com/2018/01/ ... ms-to-doj/

THIS IS THE VIDEO YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT.

https://www.projectveritas.com/video/hi ... w-banning/
I didn't say you shouldn't call people names. I said ip shouldn't call cwtr stupid, because I don't think he's stupid. There are people here that are so thickheaded they deserve to be called dolt and dope.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:So calling others stupid is kosher now, only when youbdo it?

Buhahahaha. You gave another movie review without bothering to actually watch it. And yeah, you're calling him stupid. I search of your posts will show heavy use of the words dolt and dope. Hell of a glass house to throw stones from.
It's amazing that you still don't realize you were talking about a different video than the one that was actually in that thread. Seriously.

I didn't say you shouldn't call people names. I said ip shouldn't call cwtr stupid, because I don't think he's stupid. There are people here that are so thickheaded they deserve to be called dolt and dope.
And you're one of them. Unreal.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

And you're one of them. Unreal.
Do you understand that you were talking about the wrong video? Yes or no?

Talk about throwing stones.....
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

If the places Trump referred to are so nice, then the people can't be refugees. Send them home.

Obama called Libya a sh*t show. And look what Ted Kennedy said:
https://www.truthrevolt.org/news/flashb ... africa-and

But the Left is plagued with short-term memories, because the late Ted Kennedy once said something very similar. Drudge Report linked to a 2015 Breitbart article centered on Kennedy’s terrible 50-year legacy of “ruinous immigration law.” But there’s one particular passage that stands out. It’s what Kennedy said back in 1965 about the Immigration and Nationality Act:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Techmomof2 wrote:If the places Trump referred to are so nice, then the people can't be refugees. Send them home.

But the Left is plagued with short-term memories, because the late Ted Kennedy once said something very similar. Drudge Report linked to a 2015 Breitbart article centered on Kennedy’s terrible 50-year legacy of “ruinous immigration law.” But there’s one particular passage that stands out. It’s what Kennedy said back in 1965 about the Immigration and Nationality Act:
They're not real people thinking rationally. They're monkeys flinging poo, that's their depth.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

awesome guy wrote:
Techmomof2 wrote:If the places Trump referred to are so nice, then the people can't be refugees. Send them home.

They're not real people thinking rationally. They're monkeys flinging poo, that's their depth.
How many liberals would willingly go on vacation to one of those Countries? There was an amusing segment on the news showing liberals refusing to answer that question or where they would rather live.

Paul Joseph Watson 'splains it on youtube. "The Truth about Sh**hole Countries" which I don't think I can post because of that word and one F word.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Techmomof2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

How many liberals would willingly go on vacation to one of those Countries? There was an amusing segment on the news showing liberals refusing to answer that question or where they would rather live.

Paul Joseph Watson 'splains it on youtube. "The Truth about Sh**hole Countries" which I don't think I can post because of that word and one F word.
Is this the video you're talking about?
This guy actually lays out the facts about taking people from shithole countries. But libs don't want to discuss the truth because the truth is "racist." All they care about is turning America more brown, because they know brown people vote Democrat. It's as simple as that. Its evil and it does NOTHING to actually help America.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

Dems only care about votes..And they realize their votes must come from people who hate America.It's actually very easy to understand
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

USN_Hokie wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

lt seems Durbin has a creative relationship with the truth.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/25817/dic ... n-saavedra

REPORT: Dick Durbin Has A History Of Lying About Private White House Meetings

“I looked into this and spoke with somebody who was in that meeting and it did not happen.”

Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) accused President Donald Trump on Friday of referring to African countries as "s***holes" during a meeting that they both attended on Thursday.

Durbin told reporters that what Trump said was "hate-filled, vile and racist," adding that "the most disheartening thing to me is my belief that that was the first time words that hateful had been spoken in the Oval Office of the White House."

There's just one problem with Durbin's claims: He has a history of making up statements from private White House meetings.

In 2013, Politico reported:

“In a ‘negotiation’ meeting with the president, one GOP House Leader told [President Barack Obama]: ‘I cannot even stand to look at you,’” Durbin wrote in a post on his Facebook page over the weekend.

However, both the White House and the House speaker’s office denied Durbin’s account of events.

Asked about the post in the White House daily briefing, press secretary Jay Carney said he checked with a participant of the meeting in question.

“I looked into this and spoke with somebody who was in that meeting and it did not happen,” Carney said.

Politico added that Durbin's office "had no comment on the post and offered no further details."

"Sen. Durbin’s accusation is a serious one, and it appears to have been invented out of thin air," said Brendan Buck, spokesman for then-House Speaker John Boehner. "The senator should disclose who told him this account of events, retract his reckless allegation immediately, and apologize."

Trump denied the claims on Friday, tweeting: "The language used by me at the DACA meeting was tough, but this was not the language used. What was really tough was the outlandish proposal made - a big setback for DACA!"

"Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said “take them out.” Made up by Dems. I have a wonderful relationship with Haitians. Probably should record future meetings - unfortunately, no trust!" Trump said.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

:shock:
Attachments
ECFAC63C-3AC0-42F6-B4BE-E9D07BFBE47D.jpeg
ECFAC63C-3AC0-42F6-B4BE-E9D07BFBE47D.jpeg (131.75 KiB) Viewed 1722 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

:lol:
Attachments
B6124E67-3C5B-49FC-98EC-BEFC8C1731BF.jpeg
B6124E67-3C5B-49FC-98EC-BEFC8C1731BF.jpeg (67.91 KiB) Viewed 1711 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Jack Galt
Party: none of the above

Post by Jack Galt »

HokieHam wrote::lol:
Hoof would be a little more correct at being upset if the Clintons hadn't shat on Haiti after the earthquake, but BJ and Hillary pretty well made sure DJ was correct on that one.

Fake news source: http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37826098
"Russia? The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.” - B. Obama

ElbertoHokie
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

Projected on a Federal Building in good ole San Fran

Jack Galt
Party: none of the above

Post by Jack Galt »

ElbertoHokie wrote:Projected on a Federal Building in good ole San Fran
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's pretty funny. Can't beat him, then show you're just as bad as the one you criticize!
"Russia? The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years.” - B. Obama

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

They have a point, SF is a shithole.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Jack Galt wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's pretty funny. Can't beat him, then show you're just as bad as the one you criticize!
The left are a bunch of children.......and when you look at it that way, it explains a lot.
Attachments
E3AB00B2-DA46-4107-A14E-939F2D64D815.jpeg
E3AB00B2-DA46-4107-A14E-939F2D64D815.jpeg (101.78 KiB) Viewed 1663 times