Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: 6’3” 239

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:Did anyone ask the doctor why he misspelled his own name on the statement he wrote on Friday?
Seek help
He's gone full "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" since the fake Russian hooker pee dossier.

You might say he's a few croutons short of a caesar salad.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:Did anyone ask the doctor why he misspelled his own name on the statement he wrote on Friday?
Seek help
He's gone full "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" since the fake Russian hooker pee dossier.

I’ll take it the answer is no then. Thanks.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Seek help

Uh huh. We see another day of you balled up in the fetal position and crying in your closet awaits.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Seek help

133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Seek help

I expect that the person that typed it up misspelled his name. In their haste to get the info out to the baying wolves of the media it got missed in proof reading (I assume the focus was more on the content). Just a SWAG
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Seek help

I like how Uprising and VB took it, by completely shutting down. Mental illness is strange. Everyone else is out planing on how they'll spend their extra money and start businesses. I love it for 2 reasons. Trump won by finding the missing white vote that Romney missed and some retard here said didn't exist. And 2, Trump has turned the "new normal" crowd into a laughingstock as well by showing that regulations and taxes were strangling the economy, not a shortage of money supply. The old normal of growth and prosperity is back as the economy is back in the hands of business instead of pointy hat retarded economists attempting to centrally manage it via policy. Capitalism wins again.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Seek help

I like how Uprising and VB took it, by completely shutting down. Mental illness is strange. Everyone else is out planing on how they'll spend their extra money and start businesses. I love it for 2 reasons. Trump won by finding the missing white vote that Romney missed and some retard here said didn't exist. And 2, Trump has turned the "new normal" crowd into a laughingstock as well by showing that regulations and taxes were strangling the economy, not a shortage of money supply. The old normal of growth and prosperity is back as the economy is back in the hands of business instead of pointy hat retarded economists attempting to centrally manage it via policy. Capitalism wins again.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:Image

They're mad because Trump is showing them to be incompetent losers. I love it that a man they despise and condescend so much is the messenger, that delusion of Trump's lowliness is a force multiplier in the assault on their ego. They can't cope with their own lowliness being exposed.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:Image

The same doctor told us Obama is 6’1”
Everyone in that picture looks the right height except BO. I bet he's using lifts.
Mooch looks so glad to be there..... :lol:
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Wow.......this is the height of T.U.R.D. And just being completely mentally crushed by a Trump Presidency.

First off......to compare an NFL super athlete to Trump is just looney.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

The same doctor told us Obama is 6’1”
Everyone in that picture looks the right height except BO. I bet he's using lifts.
Mooch looks so glad to be there..... :lol:
She's making the same face every kid who had to participate in her stupid school lunch program made. Thankfully, that's been shittcanned in the dismantling of 0's legacy.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:I’m actually torn on this one. The doctor who did the physical is by all accounts a good man who has served honorably.

On the other hand, it sure seems like a bunch of bullshit he shoveled out today.
Weren’t you fully on board with the explanation that Hillary! was tossed into the mystery van like a sack of dog food is chucked onto a Petsmart cart, because she had a head cold?

It’s a connnnspiirraaaacyyyy!!! (said the same way Doug Henning used to say “its an iilllusssion”!)

Liberals. Now reduced to Scooby Doo theorizing. Tell ya what, HooFight. Pull the mask off the doctor, and I GUARANTEE it’s really the groundskeeper.

:lol:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HooFighter wrote:I’m actually torn on this one. The doctor who did the physical is by all accounts a good man who has served honorably.

On the other hand, it sure seems like a bunch of bullshit he shoveled out today.
Weren’t you fully on board with the explanation that Hillary! was tossed into the mystery van like a sack of dog food is chucked onto a Petsmart cart, because she had a head cold?

It’s a connnnspiirraaaacyyyy!!! (said the same way Doug Henning used to say “its an iilllusssion”!)

Liberals. Now reduced to Scooby Doo theorizing. Tell ya what, HooFight. Pull the mask off the doctor, and I GUARANTEE it’s really the groundskeeper.

The whole thing is funny. POTUS is not anywhere near death's door, so no real concerns. Isn't that all that matters?

But, of course, libs want to find something, anything, to complain about.
And of course, Trump gives them something by having the doctor omit the info about the heart disease from his statement, and most likely overstating his height, which conveniently changes his BMI from obese to merely overweight, by taking off that inch. Of course, they could get to the same overweight result by having his weight be 233 instead of 239. Amazing what 6 pounds and an inch can do to your health!

On related but separate note, BMI is silly. If you put in 6'3" and 149 lbs, it says you're normal. Yipes.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

The whole thing is funny. POTUS is not anywhere near death's door, so no real concerns. Isn't that all that matters?

And of course, Trump gives them something by having the doctor omit the info about the heart disease from his statement, and most likely overstating his height, which conveniently changes his BMI from obese to merely overweight, by taking off that inch. Of course, they could get to the same overweight result by having his weight be 233 instead of 239. Amazing what 6 pounds and an inch can do to your health!

On related but separate note, BMI is silly. If you put in 6'3" and 149 lbs, it says you're normal. Yipes.
so you're a height truther? Trump shrunk an inch over the last year?
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

I believe his driver's license. :D
I also think it's funny watching you guys get upset that the POTUS might only be 6'2", and posting meaningless photos to prove your point.
Once

Post by Once »

The president is overweight. I didn’t need a doctor to tell me. The president lies a lot. I have no idea if the doctor lies a lot. In the grand scheme of things, I don’t care how fat he is or how tall he is.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

I also think it's funny watching you guys get upset that the POTUS might only be 6'2", and posting meaningless photos to prove your point.

wha wha what? We're the ones posting meaningless photos to prove some inane point? That's ruch. The doctor listed him as 6'3" and The Unusuals are going crazy, claiming a conspiracy. Like most issues, you have this all backwards.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:

wha wha what? We're the ones posting meaningless photos to prove some inane point? That's ruch. The doctor listed him as 6'3" and The Unusuals are going crazy, claiming a conspiracy. Like most issues, you have this all backwards.
USN posted a picture of Jeb Bush and Trump that you guys think show they are the same height. It's obvious to everyone that Bush is taller than Trump. It's funny.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote: USN posted a picture of Jeb Bush and Trump that you guys think show they are the same height. It's obvious to everyone that Bush is taller than Trump. It's funny.
Are you really this stupid?
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: USN posted a picture of Jeb Bush and Trump that you guys think show they are the same height. It's obvious to everyone that Bush is taller than Trump. It's funny.
Someone get a jump to conclusions mat for DC!
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Enlighten me. What was your purpose in posting that photo, and telling Hoof he wasn't good at "this"?
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Enlighten me. What was your purpose in posting that photo, and telling Hoof he wasn't good at "this"?
No problem, I'm here to help. A photo is a stupid tool for measuring spatial relationships.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Attachments
4249AAF1-E7F8-4019-A58E-A99844BED6B0.jpeg
4249AAF1-E7F8-4019-A58E-A99844BED6B0.jpeg (358.44 KiB) Viewed 2063 times