New texts between Strzok & Page revealed...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

New texts between Strzok & Page revealed...

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Shows more blatant political bias.

Say, isn't it illegal for FBI agents to discuss politics on government property?

======================================

FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'
By Jake Gibson | Fox News

New questions over Peter Strzok's role in Clinton probe

Report: FBI agent helped James Comey craft letter reopening Clinton email investigation.

Newly revealed text messages between FBI paramours Peter Strzok and Lisa Page include an exchange about preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing."

The message, from Page to Strzok, was among thousands of texts between the lovers reviewed by Fox News. The pair both worked at one point for Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016 about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing." Senate investigators told Fox News this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.

In texts previously revealed, Strzok and Page have shown their disdain for Republicans in general, as well as Trump, calling him a "f---ing idiot," among other insults.

Among the newly disclosed texts, Strzok also calls Virginians who voted against then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's wife for a state Senate seat "ignorant hillbillys." (sic)

That text came from Strzok to Page on Nov. 4, 2015, the day after Jill McCabe lost a hotly contested Virginia state Senate election. Strzok said of the result, "Disappointing, but look at the district map. Loudon is being gentrified, but it's still largely ignorant hillbilliys. Good for her for running, but curious if she's energized or never again."

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., along with majority staff from the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, is releasing the texts, along with a report titled, “The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI's Investigation of it.”

The newly uncovered texts reveal a bit more about the timing of the discovery of "hundreds of thousands" of emails on former congressman Anthony Weiner's laptop, ultimately leading to Comey's infamous letter to Congress just days before the 2016 presidential election.

On Sept. 28, 2016 Strzok wrote to Page, "Got called up to Andy's [McCabe] earlier.. hundreds of thousands of emails turned over by Weiner's atty to sdny [Southern District of New York], includes a ton of material from spouse [Huma Abedin]. Sending team up tomorrow to review... this will never end." Senate investigators told Fox News this text message raises questions about when FBI officials learned of emails relevant to the Hillary Clinton email investigation on the laptop belonging to Weiner, the husband to Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

It was a full month later, on Oct. 28, 2016 when Comey informed Congress that, "Due to recent developments," the FBI was reopening its Clinton email investigation.

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday..." Comey said at the time.

The question becomes why Comey was only informed by his investigative team on Oct. 27, if the Clinton emails on Weiner’s laptop were discovered by Sept. 28, at the latest.

Other texts show more examples of the officials' opposition to Trump.

On Election Day 2016, Page wrote, "OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING." Strzok replied, "Omg, I am so depressed." Later that month, on Nov. 13, 2016 Page wrote, "I bought all the president's men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate."

The next day, Nov. 14, 2016, Page wrote, “God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin’ national security talk. Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us.”

Page’s meaning here is unclear, but Senate investigators say, coupled with Strzok’s Aug. 15 text about an “insurance policy,” further investigation is warranted to find out what actions the two may have taken.

The last text is from Page to Strzok, and comes on June 23, 2017 when she wrote, "Please don't ever text me again."

It's unclear whether she was mad at her friend, or if she suddenly became aware that they, and their thousands of texts, had been discovered.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02 ... tions.html

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: New texts between Strzok & Page revealed...

Post by USN_Hokie »

That's just awesome.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Wow

Just curious- did they redact the personal stuff? Affair details? That’d be embarrassing as hell for the guy’s poor wife...
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Dear God. I just learned that Lisa Page is married, too. I feel horrible for her husband. Ugh.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -time.html
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Of course he knew......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:Dear God. I just learned that Lisa Page is married, too. I feel horrible for her husband. Ugh.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -time.html
people just suck is all
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Page and Strzok are both married.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:Of course he knew......
Of course. This puts more heat on him and Comey though.

Funny that Comey felt he couldn't even talk to Trump, yet had no issues giving regular briefings to Obama regarding ongoing investigations(which, I'll add - implicate Obama as being cognizant of her illegal homebrew bathroom server).
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:

Funny that Comey felt he couldn't even talk to Trump, yet had no issues giving regular briefings to Obama regarding ongoing investigations(which, I'll add - implicate Obama as being cognizant of her illegal homebrew bathroom server).
Obama, YOU LIE!!!!
OBAMA: “I can guarantee. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”

WALLACE: “Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?”

OBAMA: “How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.
https://news.grabien.com/story-flashbac ... -investiga

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Obama, YOU LIE!!!!
OBAMA: “I can guarantee. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”

WALLACE: “Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?”

OBAMA: “How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.
https://news.grabien.com/story-flashbac ... -investiga
S M I D G E N
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Shows more blatant political bias.

Say, isn't it illegal for FBI agents to discuss politics on government property?

======================================

FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'
By Jake Gibson | Fox News

New questions over Peter Strzok's role in Clinton probe

Report: FBI agent helped James Comey craft letter reopening Clinton email investigation.

Newly revealed text messages between FBI paramours Peter Strzok and Lisa Page include an exchange about preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing."

The message, from Page to Strzok, was among thousands of texts between the lovers reviewed by Fox News. The pair both worked at one point for Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016 about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing." Senate investigators told Fox News this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.

In texts previously revealed, Strzok and Page have shown their disdain for Republicans in general, as well as Trump, calling him a "f---ing idiot," among other insults.

Among the newly disclosed texts, Strzok also calls Virginians who voted against then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's wife for a state Senate seat "ignorant hillbillys." (sic)

That text came from Strzok to Page on Nov. 4, 2015, the day after Jill McCabe lost a hotly contested Virginia state Senate election. Strzok said of the result, "Disappointing, but look at the district map. Loudon is being gentrified, but it's still largely ignorant hillbilliys. Good for her for running, but curious if she's energized or never again."

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., along with majority staff from the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, is releasing the texts, along with a report titled, “The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI's Investigation of it.”

The newly uncovered texts reveal a bit more about the timing of the discovery of "hundreds of thousands" of emails on former congressman Anthony Weiner's laptop, ultimately leading to Comey's infamous letter to Congress just days before the 2016 presidential election.

On Sept. 28, 2016 Strzok wrote to Page, "Got called up to Andy's [McCabe] earlier.. hundreds of thousands of emails turned over by Weiner's atty to sdny [Southern District of New York], includes a ton of material from spouse [Huma Abedin]. Sending team up tomorrow to review... this will never end." Senate investigators told Fox News this text message raises questions about when FBI officials learned of emails relevant to the Hillary Clinton email investigation on the laptop belonging to Weiner, the husband to Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

It was a full month later, on Oct. 28, 2016 when Comey informed Congress that, "Due to recent developments," the FBI was reopening its Clinton email investigation.

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday..." Comey said at the time.

The question becomes why Comey was only informed by his investigative team on Oct. 27, if the Clinton emails on Weiner’s laptop were discovered by Sept. 28, at the latest.

Other texts show more examples of the officials' opposition to Trump.

On Election Day 2016, Page wrote, "OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING." Strzok replied, "Omg, I am so depressed." Later that month, on Nov. 13, 2016 Page wrote, "I bought all the president's men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate."

The next day, Nov. 14, 2016, Page wrote, “God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin’ national security talk. Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us.”

Page’s meaning here is unclear, but Senate investigators say, coupled with Strzok’s Aug. 15 text about an “insurance policy,” further investigation is warranted to find out what actions the two may have taken.

The last text is from Page to Strzok, and comes on June 23, 2017 when she wrote, "Please don't ever text me again."

It's unclear whether she was mad at her friend, or if she suddenly became aware that they, and their thousands of texts, had been discovered.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02 ... tions.html
Oops.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

More new messages coming out. I wonder why no Democrat media outlets are camped out in front their houses trying to get them to answer questions?

=====================================

Screenshots of the text messages between FBI lovebirds below. [Inbox] is Peter Strzok and [Outbox] is Lisa Page.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... stigation/

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:More new messages coming out. I wonder why no Democrat media outlets are camped out in front their houses trying to get them to answer questions?

Screenshots of the text messages between FBI lovebirds below. [Inbox] is Peter Strzok and [Outbox] is Lisa Page.

Probably because Ron Johnson and all the lazy media outlets that went with his dopey conclusions are 0-2 on the bombshell text messages. First, they crapped their pants about the secret society, and then doubled down on Obama wanting to know everything about the email investigation, when he was actually talking about Russia election meddling since he was meeting with Putin in less than a week.
Ron Johnson is the chicken little of the Senate.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:More new messages coming out. I wonder why no Democrat media outlets are camped out in front their houses trying to get them to answer questions?

Probably because Ron Johnson and all the lazy media outlets that went with his dopey conclusions are 0-2 on the bombshell text messages. First, they crapped their pants about the secret society, and then doubled down on Obama wanting to know everything about the email investigation, when he was actually talking about Russia election meddling since he was meeting with Putin in less than a week.
Wut? Take the blinders off dude.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

HokieFanDC wrote:

It continues to amaze me that so many posters here scream "fake news" and then link to articles from Gateway Pundit or Zero Hedge.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Lol
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Lol
yes, have to laugh at your ignorance of all the evidence coming forward
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:

Wait, what??? Strzok was investigating Clinton. Where are you getting that Obama wanted to know about Russia meddling?

Oh let me guess, CNN.
According to Johnson's report, Page texted Strzok about preparing talking points for them FBI-Director Jim Comey because, this is the operative line, quote: “POTUS, [President Obama] wants to know everything we are doing.” Okay. That one phrase was enough for Senator Johnson to make the connection between President Obama and the Clinton email investigation.

Burnett was adamant that Johnson was a conspiracy theorist, but she failed in her duty as a journalist to note that the Senator didn’t draw any conclusion, and even stated that fact outright.

“This report is not intended to answer these questions, but to demonstrate that the information received warrants further inquiry to examine possible bias and wrongdoing within the FBI and the Justice Department. Any serious and impartial reader of this material should find it hard to deny the need for further inquiry,” Johnson explicitly wrote.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ni ... n-johnsons

====================================
In a Sept. 2, 2016, message to Mr. Strzok, a senior FBI agent, Ms. Page, a bureau lawyer, said they were preparing reports on the Clinton investigation for FBI Director James B. Comey because “potus wants to know everything we are doing.” “POTUS” is the common Washington acronym for President of the United States.

In another text exchange, sent on June 30, 2016, Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page discussed changes to the statement Mr. Comey was writing in preparation for clearing Mrs. Clinton of criminal wrongdoing. Mr. Strzok, the agent in charge of the Clinton investigation, wrote, “He changed President to ‘another senior government official.’”
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... page-show/

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Wait, what??? Strzok was investigating Clinton. Where are you getting that Obama wanted to know about Russia meddling?

Oh let me guess, CNN.
According to Johnson's report, Page texted Strzok about preparing talking points for them FBI-Director Jim Comey because, this is the operative line, quote: “POTUS, [President Obama] wants to know everything we are doing.” Okay. That one phrase was enough for Senator Johnson to make the connection between President Obama and the Clinton email investigation.

Burnett was adamant that Johnson was a conspiracy theorist, but she failed in her duty as a journalist to note that the Senator didn’t draw any conclusion, and even stated that fact outright.

“This report is not intended to answer these questions, but to demonstrate that the information received warrants further inquiry to examine possible bias and wrongdoing within the FBI and the Justice Department. Any serious and impartial reader of this material should find it hard to deny the need for further inquiry,” Johnson explicitly wrote.

In a Sept. 2, 2016, message to Mr. Strzok, a senior FBI agent, Ms. Page, a bureau lawyer, said they were preparing reports on the Clinton investigation for FBI Director James B. Comey because “potus wants to know everything we are doing.” “POTUS” is the common Washington acronym for President of the United States.

In another text exchange, sent on June 30, 2016, Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page discussed changes to the statement Mr. Comey was writing in preparation for clearing Mrs. Clinton of criminal wrongdoing. Mr. Strzok, the agent in charge of the Clinton investigation, wrote, “He changed President to ‘another senior government official.’”
fake tweets! sent by fake martians!
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Oh let me guess, CNN.

Yeh, and the people who spent 5 minutes to ask people about what was being requested, learned that Obama was asking about Russia election info, because he was meeting with Putin in 5 days.
The texts were from Sep. 2016, after the Clinton email investigation had ended, and right in the middle of the Russia investigation.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Oh let me guess, CNN.

Yeh, and the people who spent 5 minutes to ask people about what was being requested, learned that Obama was asking about Russia election info, because he was meeting with Putin in 5 days.
The texts were from Sep. 2016, after the Clinton email investigation had ended, and right in the middle of the Russia investigation.
Oh please, the Russian investigation was created by them. It's obvious what was going on.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

It continues to amaze me that so many posters here scream "fake news" and then link to articles from Gateway Pundit or Zero Hedge.
Hitler!..........yeah........ :lol:

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

Those two belong on the lib version of UWS.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
I find it weird how people just accept this so-called explanation with zero curiosity.

=================================================
But this explanation isn’t as airtight as reporters all agreed it was. For one, Obama adamantly declared on national television that he never got involved in any FBI investigation at any time for any reason. You can watch him here. Asked if he’d pressure the FBI on the Hillary Clinton case, he responded: “I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it.”

That Strzok was drafting the talking points about Russia is again reasonable. He was running the investigation into alleged collusion between Trump and Russia, having launched that investigation in July, if not earlier informally. Let me quote CNN from last month, “As a leading counterintelligence expert, Strzok was also involved in opening the investigation into ties between Trump campaign associates and suspected Russian operatives.”

And if the President of the United States wanted to know everything about Strzok’s investigation into Trump and Russia, he’s the president and can do that, even if that contradicts his televised claims.

Now, a reasonable and even mildly curious press corps would start to have some synapses firing. Hmm. President Obama was briefed by Comey on an ongoing investigation into Russia’s election meddling. He wanted to know everything. Was he told everything? Was he told about the focus on the Trump campaign? Was he told about the dossier? Was he told about the source and funding of the dossier? Was he not told about the focus of Strzok’s investigation?
http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/08/how ... yesterday/