FBI Informant Testifies: Moscow Routed Millions To Clinton

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

FBI Informant Testifies: Moscow Routed Millions To Clinton

Post by HokieHam »

Foundation In "Russian Uranium Dominance Strategy"
Undercover FBI informant William Campbell has given written testimony to Congressional investigators after an "iron clad" gag order was lifted in October
Campbell was a highly valued CIA and FBI asset deeply embedded in the Russian nuclear industry while Robert Mueller was the Director of the FBI
Campbell was required by the Russians, under threat, to launder large sums of money - which allowed the FBI to uncover a massive Russian "nuclear money laundering apparatus"
He collected over 5,000 documents and briefs over a six year period, some of which detail efforts by Moscow to route money to the Clinton Foundation
Campbell claims to have video evidence of bribe money related to the Uranium One deal being stuffed into suitcases.
The Obama FBI knew about the bribery scheme, yet the administration still approved the Uranium One deal.
To thank him for his service, Campbell was paid $51,000 by FBI officials at a 2016 celebration dinner in Chrystal City
When it emerged that Campbell had evidence against the Clinton Foundation, a Yahoo News article by Michael Isikoff (of FISA warrant application fame) slammed Campbell as a "disaster" potential witness
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... an-uranium
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: FBI Informant Testifies: Moscow Routed Millions To Clint

Post by awesome guy »

But, but, but Russian collusion!
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Politifact: False
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieHam wrote:Foundation In "Russian Uranium Dominance Strategy"
Undercover FBI informant William Campbell has given written testimony to Congressional investigators after an "iron clad" gag order was lifted in October
Campbell was a highly valued CIA and FBI asset deeply embedded in the Russian nuclear industry while Robert Mueller was the Director of the FBI
Campbell was required by the Russians, under threat, to launder large sums of money - which allowed the FBI to uncover a massive Russian "nuclear money laundering apparatus"
He collected over 5,000 documents and briefs over a six year period, some of which detail efforts by Moscow to route money to the Clinton Foundation
Campbell claims to have video evidence of bribe money related to the Uranium One deal being stuffed into suitcases.
The Obama FBI knew about the bribery scheme, yet the administration still approved the Uranium One deal.
To thank him for his service, Campbell was paid $51,000 by FBI officials at a 2016 celebration dinner in Chrystal City
When it emerged that Campbell had evidence against the Clinton Foundation, a Yahoo News article by Michael Isikoff (of FISA warrant application fame) slammed Campbell as a "disaster" potential witness
But but but some aide in the White House is being accused of being a butthead to his ex-wives and was blackmailed by the RUSSIANS!!!!
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

cwtcr hokie wrote:accused of being a butthead to his ex-wives
My definition of "being a butthead": telling her that dress makes her look a little heavy.

Your definition of "being a butthead":

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
But but but some aide in the White House is being accused of being a butthead to his ex-wives and was blackmailed by the RUSSIANS!!!!
Really? Butthead?

I know, I know. Porter is the victim of the media, and the judge that issued a protective order against him.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Really? Butthead?

I know, I know. Porter is the victim of the media, and the judge that issued a protective order against him.
Has he been convicted, he could be an abuser, as far as I know he has not been arrested or charged for anything, it is again accusations. The POINT being that per the MSM it is a HUGE story that some aide in the WH abused his ex-wives. The point being it is not a big story, do you ask potential hires if they beat up their spouses? I have never asked anyone that. Meanwhile we have lots of evidence of illegal and unethical acts from Obummer and thunder thighs.....crickets

FYI, my wife had two black eyes last year, if she posted a picture I would sure as hell look like I hit the crap out of her. What happened was she was leaning down feeding one of the boarder horses and the sucker jerked his head up very fast and whacked her right in her forehead and nose, about knocked her out. All I heard was the scream. So, no I do not know wether the aide beat either of his ex wives.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:accused of being a butthead to his ex-wives
My definition of "being a butthead": telling her that dress makes her look a little heavy.

Your definition of "being a butthead":

He has been accused, has he been arrested, or charged or convicted of any assault? see my response below to dc.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

cwtcr hokie wrote:Has he been convicted, he could be an abuser, as far as I know he has not been arrested or charged for anything, it is again accusations. The POINT being that per the MSM it is a HUGE story that some aide in the WH abused his ex-wives. The point being it is not a big story, do you ask potential hires if they beat up their spouses? I have never asked anyone that. Meanwhile we have lots of evidence of illegal and unethical acts from Obummer and thunder thighs.....crickets

FYI, my wife had two black eyes last year, if she posted a picture I would sure as hell look like I hit the crap out of her. What happened was she was leaning down feeding one of the boarder horses and the sucker jerked his head up very fast and whacked her right in her forehead and nose, about knocked her out. All I heard was the scream. So, no I do not know wether the aide beat either of his ex wives.
You did say he was "accused of" (which I agree) but then chose to use the term "being a butthead" instead of "domestic violence" as if it would somehow lessen the seriousness of it. What the **** is wrong with you?

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:Has he been convicted, he could be an abuser, as far as I know he has not been arrested or charged for anything, it is again accusations. The POINT being that per the MSM it is a HUGE story that some aide in the WH abused his ex-wives. The point being it is not a big story, do you ask potential hires if they beat up their spouses? I have never asked anyone that. Meanwhile we have lots of evidence of illegal and unethical acts from Obummer and thunder thighs.....crickets

You did say he was "accused of" (which I agree) but then chose to use the term "being a butthead" instead of "domestic violence" as if it would somehow lessen the seriousness of it. What the **** is wrong with you?
Again, he was accused, has he been arrested, charged or convicted of anything? Why was he not arrested? divorced couples rarely get along, so I have no idea if the ACCUSATIONS are valid or not so no I am not going to convict him of assualting anyone as I have no idea if he did or not. I agree the picture looks like she got hit around the eye.....How, I have no idea if you do let us know without making alot of assumptions
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Really? Butthead?

Has he been convicted, he could be an abuser, as far as I know he has not been arrested or charged for anything, it is again accusations. The POINT being that per the MSM it is a HUGE story that some aide in the WH abused his ex-wives. The point being it is not a big story, do you ask potential hires if they beat up their spouses? I have never asked anyone that. Meanwhile we have lots of evidence of illegal and unethical acts from Obummer and thunder thighs.....crickets

You're very quick to assume innocence for some, and guilty for others. You just don't seem impartial to me.
People who know, know.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

cwtcr hokie wrote:Again, he was accused, has he been arrested, charged or convicted of anything? Why was he not arrested? divorced couples rarely get along, so I have no idea if the ACCUSATIONS are valid or not so no I am not going to convict him of assualting anyone as I have no idea if he did or not. I agree the picture looks like she got hit around the eye.....How, I have no idea if you do let us know without making alot of assumptions
I agree that he has only been accused (however the circumstantial evidence looks pretty bad). I take issue with you using the term "being a butthead". So again I'll ask, what the **** is wrong with you?

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Really? Butthead?

You're very quick to assume innocence for some, and guilty for others. You just don't seem impartial to me.
For me every case depends on the evidence, should to you also. Yes the accusations are bad but only evidence is a picture. How did she get the black eye? See my actual real life event in my response to DC. I have no idea if he did that to her or if he did was it a physical altercation between them and he was trying to defend himself? I have no idea, if you do how do you know what happened. please explain. BUT he could be a total creep and beat up on chicks..... but I do not know, do you?

BUT AGAIN, do you ask people you hire wether they beat up other people? How would the WH know about any of the accusations as they just came out? He resigned, end of story but per the MSM it is a HUUUUGGGEEE story, meanwhile ignoring all the evidence piling up on the illegal, unethical acts and malfeasance occurring at the FBI and DOJ (which is a very important story)
Last edited by cwtcr hokie on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:Again, he was accused, has he been arrested, charged or convicted of anything? Why was he not arrested? divorced couples rarely get along, so I have no idea if the ACCUSATIONS are valid or not so no I am not going to convict him of assualting anyone as I have no idea if he did or not. I agree the picture looks like she got hit around the eye.....How, I have no idea if you do let us know without making alot of assumptions
I agree that he has only been accused (however the circumstantial evidence looks pretty bad). I take issue with you using the term "being a butthead". So again I'll ask, what the **** is wrong with you?
Physician, heal thy self first.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:

one picture is not much evidence and some verbal accusations, I need more before I convict someone, you should also
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:Image
exactly
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Really? Butthead?

I know you're smarter then we think you are, but yes, someone like Porter is investigated thoroughly, including issues related to family abuse. The WH knew about the allegations, and the court order against him. There's a reason Porter's security clearance was denied. It wasn't denied because both his ex-wifes slipped and fell on their faces.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Really? Butthead?

I know you're smarter then we think you are, but yes, someone like Porter is investigated thoroughly, including issues related to family abuse. The WH knew about the allegations, and the court order against him. There's a reason Porter's security clearance was denied. It wasn't denied because both his ex-wifes slipped and fell on their faces.
Do you have the timeline on all of that, please post it if you do, thanks. Again, evidence son, kind of important..... making assumptions, not a good plan
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote: For me every case depends on the evidence, should to you also. Yes the accusations are bad but only evidence is a picture. How did she get the black eye? See my actual real life event in my response to DC. I have no idea if he did that to her or if he did was it a physical altercation between them and he was trying to defend himself? I have no idea, if you do how do you know what happened. please explain. BUT he could be a total creep and beat up on chicks..... but I do not know, do you?

BUT AGAIN, do you ask people you hire wether they beat up other people? How would the WH know about any of the accusations as they just came out? He resigned, end of story but per the MSM it is a HUUUUGGGEEE story, meanwhile ignoring all the evidence piling up on the illegal, unethical acts and malfeasance occurring at the FBI and DOJ (which is a very important story)
See, I'm think that I could write your opinion without knowing the evidence, and just the parties involved.
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: For me every case depends on the evidence, should to you also. Yes the accusations are bad but only evidence is a picture. How did she get the black eye? See my actual real life event in my response to DC. I have no idea if he did that to her or if he did was it a physical altercation between them and he was trying to defend himself? I have no idea, if you do how do you know what happened. please explain. BUT he could be a total creep and beat up on chicks..... but I do not know, do you?

See, I'm think that I could write your opinion without knowing the evidence, and just the parties involved.
Pot kettle black
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Really? Butthead?

If I may, cwtcr, I'd like to offer my insight here as there appears to be a communication break down.

DC and Hoo understand that there are allegations. But those allegations are very serious. When you refer to Porter "being a butthead," you are minimizing the seriousness of those allegations.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Really? Butthead?

If I may, cwtcr, I'd like to offer my insight here as there appears to be a communication break down.

DC and Hoo understand that there are allegations. But those allegations are very serious. When you refer to Porter "being a butthead," you are minimizing the seriousness of those allegations.
If true then yes, he assaulted someone and yes assaulting another human is not good, we agree

but the point of the whole divergent thread here is that the MSM is ignoring large illegal acts that affect nationally for a married couple possible altercation, the guy quit, end of story. It is between him and his ex wives and is miniscule on a national level. The corrupt DOJ and FBI and the actions of Obummer and thunder thighs are important for our country as a whole... get it?
Last edited by cwtcr hokie on Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Really? Butthead?

If true then yes, he assaulted someone and yes assaulting another human is not good, we agree
I think it goes beyond “not good” but I’m happy with the progress that we’ve made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Really? Butthead?

If true then yes, he assaulted someone and yes assaulting another human is not good, we agree[/quote]

I think it goes beyond “not good” but I’m happy with the progress that we’ve made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Look at the title of the thread....get it?

FYI, the reports are he is dating Hope Hicks so either she likes getting the crap beat out of her or the allegations may not be 100% correct, again, only him and his ex-wives would know, no way for you or me to know
Last edited by cwtcr hokie on Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.