HokieFanDC

Re: FBI Informant Testifies: Moscow Routed Millions To Clint

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: Really? Butthead?

I know, I know. Porter is the victim of the media, and the judge that issued a protective order against him.
Has he been convicted, he could be an abuser, as far as I know he has not been arrested or charged for anything, it is again accusations. The POINT being that per the MSM it is a HUGE story that some aide in the WH abused his ex-wives. The point being it is not a big story, do you ask potential hires if they beat up their spouses? I have never asked anyone that. Meanwhile we have lots of evidence of illegal and unethical acts from Obummer and thunder thighs.....crickets

FYI, my wife had two black eyes last year, if she posted a picture I would sure as hell look like I hit the crap out of her. What happened was she was leaning down feeding one of the boarder horses and the sucker jerked his head up very fast and whacked her right in her forehead and nose, about knocked her out. All I heard was the scream. So, no I do not know wether the aide beat either of his ex wives.
If I may, cwtcr, I'd like to offer my insight here as there appears to be a communication break down.

DC and Hoo understand that there are allegations. But those allegations are very serious. When you refer to Porter "being a butthead," you are minimizing the seriousness of those allegations.
If true then yes, he assaulted someone and yes assaulting another human is not good, we agree
I think it goes beyond “not good” but I’m happy with the progress that we’ve made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where does "not good" lie on the scale of good to bad?

Discuss among yourselves.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:Foundation In "Russian Uranium Dominance Strategy"
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... an-uranium
But but but some aide in the White House is being accused of being a butthead to his ex-wives and was blackmailed by the RUSSIANS!!!!
Really? Butthead?

I know, I know. Porter is the victim of the media, and the judge that issued a protective order against him.
Has he been convicted, he could be an abuser, as far as I know he has not been arrested or charged for anything, it is again accusations. The POINT being that per the MSM it is a HUGE story that some aide in the WH abused his ex-wives. The point being it is not a big story, do you ask potential hires if they beat up their spouses? I have never asked anyone that. Meanwhile we have lots of evidence of illegal and unethical acts from Obummer and thunder thighs.....crickets

FYI, my wife had two black eyes last year, if she posted a picture I would sure as hell look like I hit the crap out of her. What happened was she was leaning down feeding one of the boarder horses and the sucker jerked his head up very fast and whacked her right in her forehead and nose, about knocked her out. All I heard was the scream. So, no I do not know wether the aide beat either of his ex wives.
If I may, cwtcr, I'd like to offer my insight here as there appears to be a communication break down.

DC and Hoo understand that there are allegations. But those allegations are very serious. When you refer to Porter "being a butthead," you are minimizing the seriousness of those allegations.
If true then yes, he assaulted someone and yes assaulting another human is not good, we agree
I think it goes beyond “not good” but I’m happy with the progress that we’ve made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Look at the title of the thread....get it?[/quote]

Yes. Your post that brings Porter into this is rather irrelevant to the initial title thread. I get that.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

From running over a protestor (good) to steeling a gently used knee brace (bad), I'm hoping it trends more toward the knee brace heist.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

where does alleged = convicted
discuss among yourselves
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

WTF does any of this have to do with the veracity of the claims made in the OP?
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: Has he been convicted, he could be an abuser, as far as I know he has not been arrested or charged for anything, it is again accusations. The POINT being that per the MSM it is a HUGE story that some aide in the WH abused his ex-wives. The point being it is not a big story, do you ask potential hires if they beat up their spouses? I have never asked anyone that. Meanwhile we have lots of evidence of illegal and unethical acts from Obummer and thunder thighs.....crickets

where does alleged = convicted
discuss among yourselves

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote:WTF does any of this have to do with the veracity of the claims made in the OP?
Yeah......amazing how that happens.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:WTF does any of this have to do with the veracity of the claims made in the OP?
thread got hijacked by my comment on the MSM reporting
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
You threw out the squirrel.......then it went nutz.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
The after-the-fact substantive editing of posts was a nice touch though.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
The news about bribery, money laundering, donations to Clintons, and Russian interference, is several months old.

The Clintons suck, no one here says they don't.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
The news about bribery, money laundering, donations to Clintons, and Russian interference, is several months old.

and she was almost our prez, and you are freaking out about an aide in the WH that does not get along with his former spouses (again, I have no idea how the fights went, if you do, great)
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

and she was almost our prez, and you are freaking out about an aide in the WH that does not get along with his former spouses (again, I have no idea how the fights went, if you do, great)
DC and Hoo understand that there are allegations. But those allegations are very serious. When you say that Porter "does not get along with his former spouses," you are minimizing the seriousness of those allegations.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

cwtr: all Olympic coaches are sex deviants

cwtr: Despite the photos, court order, and no security clearance, I’ll wait for conclusive evidence on the WH official.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

DC and Hoo understand that there are allegations. But those allegations are very serious. When you say that Porter "does not get along with his former spouses," you are minimizing the seriousness of those allegations.
bot
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

cwtr: all Olympic coaches are sex deviants

cwtr: Despite the photos, court order, and no security clearance, I’ll wait for conclusive evidence on the WH official.
I have seen one photo, no info on how it occurred or when, if you got all the info spill the beans bud.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HooFighter wrote:Image
Says the guy who believed pissgate.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Yeah. This is actual testimony that is pretty damning if he has all the evidence.

I’m tired of these people skating. With everything swirling around this and the corruption at the FBI and DOJ.........these people are more concerned about a douche hitting his girlfriends/wives compared to something that if proven true, means we have abandoned rule of law for certain individuals.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

Yeah. This is actual testimony that is pretty damning if he has all the evidence.

I’m tired of these people skating. With everything swirling around this and the corruption at the FBI and DOJ.........these people are more concerned about a douche hitting his girlfriends/wives compared to something that if proven true, means we have abandoned rule of law for certain individuals.
It's not an either/or. Unless you're a partisan lemming.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

You guys sure let Hoof derail this thread. But, since it's ruined...

Question for hoof: Would you approve of this guy beating his wife if she was a Republican? You've previously endorsed assault on people you disagree with politically, and I'm sure you're interested in being consistent.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

It's not an either/or. Unless you're a partisan lemming.
Uh.......tell me who is skating on the Pub side?

HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

USN_Hokie wrote:You guys sure let Hoof derail this thread. But, since it's ruined...

Question for hoof: Would you approve of this guy beating his wife if she was a Republican? You've previously endorsed assault on people you disagree with politically, and I'm sure you're interested in being consistent.
You always ask the best questions.

She’s not a nazi, is she?

What if she laid in front of a tank?

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HokieHam wrote:Foundation In "Russian Uranium Dominance Strategy"
Undercover FBI informant William Campbell has given written testimony to Congressional investigators after an "iron clad" gag order was lifted in October
Campbell was a highly valued CIA and FBI asset deeply embedded in the Russian nuclear industry while Robert Mueller was the Director of the FBI
Campbell was required by the Russians, under threat, to launder large sums of money - which allowed the FBI to uncover a massive Russian "nuclear money laundering apparatus"
He collected over 5,000 documents and briefs over a six year period, some of which detail efforts by Moscow to route money to the Clinton Foundation
Campbell claims to have video evidence of bribe money related to the Uranium One deal being stuffed into suitcases.
The Obama FBI knew about the bribery scheme, yet the administration still approved the Uranium One deal.
To thank him for his service, Campbell was paid $51,000 by FBI officials at a 2016 celebration dinner in Chrystal City
When it emerged that Campbell had evidence against the Clinton Foundation, a Yahoo News article by Michael Isikoff (of FISA warrant application fame) slammed Campbell as a "disaster" potential witness
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... an-uranium
Ron Burgandy would say that this is a pretty big deal.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:You guys sure let Hoof derail this thread. But, since it's ruined...

You always ask the best questions.

She’s not a nazi, is she?

What if she laid in front of a tank?
Hate to break this to you, but Nazis have been gone a long time. The dude who got sucker punched never hurt anyone that I'm aware of, let alone shoving jews in railcars. Calling people you disagree with politically "nazis", is not great form - makes you look like an emotional child.

Laying in front of a moving tank is suicide. I'm OK with suicide - particularly when it's idiots removing themselves from the gene pool.