Libtards saying they'll lie in front of tanks if Trump...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Libtards saying they'll lie in front of tanks if Trump..

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:My take- Trump has zero intention of having a parade, and just trolled the left into making themselves look stupid. Again.
You think Trump went to the Pentagon and had a discussion with top officials, so he could troll the left?
Really?

As for the idea of a parade, maybe we should listen to the military people, most who are against it.
And does anyone believe that Trump wants to do it to honor the military? He's an ego driven person, he wants to do it for him.

Here's an idea. Take the millions of dollars it would cost, and do something to help our veterans. That would be an honorable move.
What vagina suit are you wearing to lay in front of the tanks? I recommend something breathable for July. :mrgreen:
I'm keeping score. That's +1 for you.

No one is bashing the military. This isn't about the military. No one in the military wants it, or feels the need for it. It's too bad you don't respect the judgment of the military leaders.

The person who needs a vagina suit is the one who feels the need to have a military parade as a show of force. That's what people like Lil Rocketman do.

You agree that there is no need for the US to have a parade, but are OK with wasting money on it?
Makes sense... :roll: :roll: :roll:
did you think all the insane ideas Obummer floated out there were good ideas? And did you think every one of them would be implemented?
No. What does Obama have to do with this?
Obummer did the same thing, floated out insane ideas to see how people would react..... and you did not worry about it, why are you so worried about Trump's idea?
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:My take- Trump has zero intention of having a parade, and just trolled the left into making themselves look stupid. Again.
That’s an interesting take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is. Whether intentional or not, it's some awesome branding to show the Democrats filibustering for illegals while bashing parades for the military.
I’ve seen more than Democrats bash the war parade in peacetime concept. In fact , I haven’t even seen anyone on here who fully supports the notion.

The filibustering for illegals part was key to my argument. Thought that was clear.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
You think Trump went to the Pentagon and had a discussion with top officials, so he could troll the left?
Really?

As for the idea of a parade, maybe we should listen to the military people, most who are against it.
And does anyone believe that Trump wants to do it to honor the military? He's an ego driven person, he wants to do it for him.

Here's an idea. Take the millions of dollars it would cost, and do something to help our veterans. That would be an honorable move.
What vagina suit are you wearing to lay in front of the tanks? I recommend something breathable for July. :mrgreen:

No one is bashing the military. This isn't about the military. No one in the military wants it, or feels the need for it. It's too bad you don't respect the judgment of the military leaders.

The person who needs a vagina suit is the one who feels the need to have a military parade as a show of force. That's what people like Lil Rocketman do.

You agree that there is no need for the US to have a parade, but are OK with wasting money on it?
Keeping score for what? Funny jokes that DC doesn't get?

Beyond that, your knack for getting wrapped around the axles with obvious hyperbole remains intact.

I and nobody outside CNN and their audience think this is about a show of force. Feel free to provide any amplification showing otherwise. So far, I see none.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

It is. Whether intentional or not, it's some awesome branding to show the Democrats filibustering for illegals while bashing parades for the military.
I’ve seen more than Democrats bash the war parade in peacetime concept. In fact , I haven’t even seen anyone on here who fully supports the notion.

The filibustering for illegals part was key to my argument. Thought that was clear.
Yes, you apparently think Trump is branding the Democrats as "filibustering for illegals while bashing parades for the military." But if most of us bash military parades, I'm not seeing how it's a very effective approach.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Really?

Beyond that, your knack for getting wrapped around the axles with obvious hyperbole remains intact.

I and nobody outside CNN and their audience think this is about a show of force. Feel free to provide any amplification showing otherwise. So far, I see none.
So what is the purpose for the military parade in peacetime?
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Yes, you apparently think Trump is branding the Democrats as "filibustering for illegals while bashing parades for the military." But if most of us bash military parades, I'm not seeing how it's a very effective approach.

Don't put words in my mouth . They were bashing the military when they chose illegal aliens over paychecks for the military during the shut down.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: So what is the purpose for the military parade in peacetime?
Who says we're at peace? Maybe if there's so many people who don't understand this we need to have parade to reinforce it.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Really?

So what is the purpose for the military parade in peacetime?
Like the 4th of July?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Really?

Your jokes are generally not funny, mostly b/c they're partisan, petty, and mean-spirited.
Yeh, it's funny to make vagina suits about people. :roll: :roll:

You have a long history of not seeing anything that counters your personal opinions.
And if it's not a show of force, then don't make it a show of force. It's that simple.
You can honor the military without driving tanks down the street.

http://tpr.org/post/bad-idea-retired-ar ... ary-parade
http://time.com/5137317/donald-trump-mi ... -officers/

https://www.salon.com/2018/02/07/presid ... d-balloon/
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: That’s an interesting take.

Don't put words in my mouth . They were bashing the military when they chose illegal aliens over paychecks for the military during the shut down.
I’m putting words in your mouth?

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: So what is the purpose for the military parade in peacetime?
Who says we're at peace? Maybe if there's so many people who don't understand this we need to have parade to reinforce it.
So we are having the parade to remind ourselves that we are at war? That is the reason?

nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Been busy and am not going to scan the rest of the thread, but good take here by the Patriot who (may have) killed Osama.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Really?

Your jokes are generally not funny, mostly b/c they're partisan, petty, and mean-spirited.

You have a long history of not seeing anything that counters your personal opinions.
And if it's not a show of force, then don't make it a show of force. It's that simple.

1. You take an anonymous message board way, way too seriously. Lighten up, Francis.

2. You're such an ideologue that you don't realize I criticized the idea in my first post of this thread.

Physician, heal thyself.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
So we are having the parade to remind ourselves that we are at war? That is the reason?

I can make my own arguments, thanks - I don't need people to make them up for me.

I think you might need something to remind you that Americans are dying, which you continue to demonstrate in your response.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

I can make my own arguments, thanks - I don't need people to make them up for me.

I think you might need something to remind you that Americans are dying, which you continue to demonstrate in your response.
OK. Please make it. What is the purpose of the parade?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: I'm keeping score. That's +1 for you.

1. You take an anonymous message board way, way too seriously. Lighten up, Francis.

2. You're such an ideologue that you don't realize I criticized the idea in my first post of this thread.

Physician, heal thyself.
This is just my opinion, USN, but I don't find you calling someone a pussy because they don't agree with you to be funny.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Physician, heal thyself.
LOL. What idea did you criticize in the first post??
The idea of laying down in front of a tank? OK, so what, it's obviously s stupid thing for anyone to say they'd do.
And not thinking your joke was funny doesn't mean I take the board seriously. It means I don't think it's funny...and I think it's mean spirited. For future reference, if I talk about you wearing a pussy suit, it means I think you're amazing!!!

What kind of ideologue do you think I am? Please tell me.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

CFB Apologist wrote:The military is sworn to defend America from enemies both foreign and domestic. If you think a parade honoring our military heros and veterans is "a military state" and you would protest that, you are a domestic enemy and we will run over your communist ass.
Let the record show that CFB believes that Patriots are domestic enemies.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:The military is sworn to defend America from enemies both foreign and domestic. If you think a parade honoring our military heros and veterans is "a military state" and you would protest that, you are a domestic enemy and we will run over your communist ass.
Let the record show that CFB believes that Patriots are domestic enemies.
The Navy Seal would be *yuge* negative money line. You'd have to take CFB.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: This is just my opinion, USN, but I don't find you calling someone a pussy because they don't agree with you to be funny.
Funny, I don't remember saying anything like that.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Physician, heal thyself.
LOL. What idea did you criticize in the first post??
The idea of laying down in front of a tank? OK, so what, it's obviously s stupid thing for anyone to say they'd do.
And not thinking your joke was funny doesn't mean I take the board seriously. It means I don't think it's funny...and I think it's mean spirited. For future reference, if I talk about you wearing a pussy suit, it means I think you're amazing!!!

What kind of ideologue do you think I am? Please tell me.
1. Replace "first post" with "first response." Sorry for any confusion.

2. You're sure dedicating a lot of characters to something that doesn't bother you. You don't actually own a pussy suit, do you? If so, I will apologize because that would be an inadvertent, unprovoked, personal attack - and I don't do that.

3. If you mention me, pussy, and "amazing" in a single sentence, I will start to worry about you.

4. I like to rib you when you get on your soapbox, completely oblivious to your own biases.

5. Lighten up, Francis.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: This is just my opinion, USN, but I don't find you calling someone a pussy because they don't agree with you to be funny.
It was typed.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
It was typed.
Nope.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
It was typed.
Nope.
If you care, I would suggest that you fail to appreciate the natural interpretation of your messages.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
It was typed.
Nope.
If you care, I would suggest that you fail to appreciate the natural interpretation of your messages.
Better luck trolling next time.